Chapter - 18 Some Of Love....., We Can't Understand (4 )

Different Types Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KyuHyun's POV

 

"I am so jealous ..you two.." I said between siwon and my sister..

I don't know why am I doing like a child..so weird..Choi Siwon always came to my sister office at every lunch time that couple is really over  now..

" Ya..you jerk!!! get off...get off...." my sister hit my shoulder again and again..

" that Ok...hyuk!! don't do that..he is my only one brother in law..." siwon winked me..and I hit siwon's shoulder friendly...

" you're right..Lee Eunhyuk...I forgive you because of him..arraso..." I warned to her and left from that office...

" Ash!! now..cho Kyu hyun..what place do you go to ??..." I sighed when I reached outside..

I saw My sister's smiles everyday..that enough for me....she had not a own brother and I also had not a own sister..so I love her more than my parents..

I wanted to saty her with happiness..that is one of the my greatest wish...

I was walking with thinking....finally ..I reached in front of the Donghae's office...so I knocked on the door..."Nae..." Donghae uttered....and I came inside...

But Donghae was not alone..Sungmin was also there....

" Hi!! KyuHyun-shi..." she greeted me sweetly...Next couple again......Lucky day..cho KyuHyun....

I sat beside Sungmin..I think she came to send a lunch box for her husband...

" do you finish your lunch?? " she asked me like a mother...actually Sungmin is so kind heart girl...I shook my head to her...

" so glad!! Donghae also didn't eat ...eat it together..." she smiled to me...

Donghae also stood up and came to his wife....he sat beside his wife and hugged her tightly...

" Donghae...let me go...KyuHyun-shi is here..." Sungmin warned him and parted him..

" Donghae...you also over react...but I understand you two.." I stood up...and left from Donghae's office again..

cho Kyu Hyun..you also find a new girl.. as quick as possible...

-----------

I stood in front of her class..she taught her pupils happily...she smiled sweetly and talked with them..I learned to the wall and gazed her...

I felt my the whole chest was freeze when I saw her smiles....Am I crazy???...

do I fall in love with her??...she is not my style..Why do I love her??...

I asked to my mind...and I answered alone.....

if it is not ture .., why am I feeling like that??...

KyuHyun ..if you really love her, confess her....

but I am so scare Wookie...her hand is really quick hands and she didn't accept any wrong words....

If I confess her bravely.., she didn't not believe my love..because I am a lady killer...all the people know that..wookie really hated

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter