Chapter - 11 Difficult To Get One Love

Different Types Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nobody's POV

 

Sungmin saw the elevator's door was nearly closed so she ran toward the elevator.

She stopped the door closed  with her hand.

" Ash..Apa..!!! " she shook her hand slowly when she reached inside.

Sungmin noticed ..one of the smell...so turned back...

" UMMA ! ! ! !......"she yelled fearfully and dropped her files when the guy gazed her deeply.

He also got his mind because of the voice.

"so scare.............Minnie ...like a prison saw a cap..." that guy said and collected Sungmin's files..

" Lee Sungmin...Design....office.." he read  her ID card.

" Say something...Minnie......." that guy said....he rose his hand to touch her hair but Sungmin stepped  back to avoid his manner..

" Don't touch me.......even my hair....." Sungmin replied severely.

That guy grabbed her hand to close with him and he laughed like a evil..

" Bho...!!!!!! so funny ...Don't forget..Minnie..I'm the only one who can fouch you.."

+++++++

Donghae's POV

 

Sungmin is still beautiful that makes me so nervous like first time we met.

But he words made me so angry

Actually..I suffered because of her but she treated me like a stranger.

" Bho...!!!!!! so funny ...Don't forget..Minnie..I'm the only one who can fouch you.. Minnie..you are still my wife by law.."

Suddenly , she hit my cheek with her other free hand..

" wife..???.. I can't believe , you mouth spoke that words..please ignore me next time...I don't want to see you again..." she said angirly and the door was opened at the same time.

She left from the elevator quickly so I couldn't catch her.

" What the hell with us?????? Why did she treat me like that??......" I murmured.

-----------

I don't sleep that night...I thought about us the whole night........

Why Minnie hate me like that???????/

Actually....I must hate her..right...........

* Flash Back *

" Hae !!! Hae! !!!......HAE !!!!!!!!!......" one of my friend, MinHar shouted to my ear..

I was playing PSP so I didn't hear his voice..

" ASh.....Wae!!!!!" I yelled him back and looked at him with dead glare.

" please go with me to my girl friend class...I.."

" Bho!!!!!!!!!!!!! you have a girl friend... Kin MinHar had a girl friend...so strange..I must post that new fot our school website.." I giggled and I didn't believe his words..

MinHar was my childhood friend and he was a outstanding student so he always met his book..that guy has a girl friend..who likes him.

his hair style.....his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter