Chapter-1 Magic Love ( 1 )

Different Types Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae's POV

 

" Hae ! !......" Eunhyuk ran to me and hugged me friendly.

She looked so happy when I came back Korea.

Eunhyuk and me met in the Paris last (3) years and she came back Korea eariler than me.

I don't want to come back here that place is not luck for me.

" what are you thinking?? let's go....." she cut out my thoughts and we went outside the airport.

Eunhyuk is my senior friend as like a sister..,I'm so simple upon her..our relation is white condition.

On the way.............

I breathed the air of Seoul........

"how you miss your mother land..!  !  ! " she smirked and chuckled but I didn't reply to her.

I learned back to the seat and closed my eyes to stop my sight.

" I never miss Korea....." I whispered and my mind floated to my past.

* Flash Back *

" Donghae.....control your mind ...she never loves you....she loves your money...ARRASO !!...."

My dad shook my shoulders angirly.My family is the third richest family in Korea but my wife came from the ordinary family..

" I don't believe  it......NO.....I can't believe it........."

We loved each other since we were  high school students.

My dad didn't agree us but I married her.

" I gave her 10 milliom dolar and she took it..she promised me..she gave up you...so forget her.. if you son't believe me , you can find her.."

He explained and I shook my head again and again..

" she left you ..son...left you........" he murmured.

" SROP ITTTT !! !! !!..........AHHHH..."

I closed my ears and screamed loudly until I couldn't hear any voices....

* Flash End *

Someone touched my cheek gently but I grabbed her hand and opened my eyes immediately.

Eunhyuk scared and her eyes were opened wide.

"Sorry..I just..." she apologized .

" I'm ok........" I replied back and she nodded to me.

" relax Donghae-ah........." Eunhyuk rubbed my back softly to reduce my stress.

Eunhyuk likes me more than friend that I know but I can't still love her.

I have o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter