Chapter - 15 Some Of Love....., We Can't Understand

Different Types Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae's POV

 

"Hae ! what are you...doing??????? " My dad asked me when he saw I prepared to left that house...

Actually....I can't stay this house any more...I really shocked when I found my 4 years old son....

he did not accept me as his dad...how he would hurt about his father???...

so...if I think about Haemin all the time.., I am so angry to my father...

Why did do that bad things for me??? I...I..hate him.....

" How can I stay this house with normal mind??? " I replied and controlled my anger..

" Are you crazy again..hae?? " he yelled to me angirly..

" yeah.....I am so crazy because of you.." I shouted back to him..

" Mr lee also cancel your wedding....that girl is so important more than your life..." he said angirly..

" yes...she borned my kid..that girl is more important than my life...I left that girl because I believed you...I believed you more than everythings..but that mind made me became a bad guy..a bad father..." I said my mind openly..

" she had a kid..." he murmured slowly...

" Don't give them any troubles..that time..I will never forgive you..take your health..." I said and left from his house..

I sighed deeply and looked back to the house...I took out my phone and called to Kyuhyun..

I helped to find one house for me so I asked him about it..

----------

" Haemin-ah...!!!!!! " I called him..he came out from his school slowly..

I requested his teacher so his teacher letted him to go out with me..but my son face is not fine..

" Aww..haeminnie..that is your Appa..WoW...your dad is so smart..." one of his friend shouted to him..

some of his friends are playing in the school playground..They looked at us deeply...

" Keep playing!!! " he looked back them and said coldly..

Aigoo...who teach him like that??...really looks like me...Lee Haemin..so cute..

" you again!!!!!!" he annoyed me...

" Ash...I am so sad that..Appa really miss you...How much I want to meet you , you know?? " I ruffled his hair..

" Let's go I want to show you somethings " I uttered and carried him in my arm..

" Haemin-ah..We are friend at first time..right..can you smile to me?? " I requested to my pouted cute prince..but that little one neglected my words..

------

" haemin-ah......Are you like that house?? " I put down and he looked around the house.

" Is that your house?? " he looked at to me ..I smiled to him..

" Not yet !! but our haeminnie like that ..Appa will buy for you..." I ruffled his hair..

" come here..." I called him and opened the one room and he came inside slowly..

" Fishhh!!!!!!!!!" he yelled loudly and ran toward the aqurium..

" Aigooo...our haeminnie like that aqurium...." I pecked his cheek..

This aqurium was made as a wall..so this is so beautiful for Haemin..

" Are you like that??? " I asked him...He nodded to me..

" if I like it, do you really buy this house for me?? " He asked me and I pulled him and placed him on my laps..

" Sure.." I a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter