More Introductions

Elektrik Heart

 

Not knowing what to do Zelo just shut his eyes and braced for impact.  Although what happened next he didn’t expect.  Opening his eyes he realized that Eris was now holding him again.  Looking at her and then at the ground, it took him a second to get it, but then he realized that she had jumped off the balcony and saved him.  Gaping at her and then at the ground he then remembered he was trying to get away from her.

“Come peacefully, or I will have to use other methods,” she told him dead serious.

Thinking for a second, as she still held him, Zelo got an idea.  “Alright then, I guess I’ll come,” he told her slightly smiling.  Reaching around her neck he quickly applied pressure in the right spot and she shut down.  Although it caused him to fall on his , and her half on top of him, Zelo had a triumphant look on his face.

Looking back at Eris as he stood up, Zelo thought to himself for a second.  That’s when he heard a familiar voice call out to him, “Hey Zelo!  What are you doing out here?”

Turning around to see who else but his supposed creator, Bang Youngguk.  “Oh, Hyung, you’re back,” Zelo stammered out.  He still didn’t know what to make of everything that Eris had said.  She knew about Mato, their special spot on their necks, and most of all, the fact that he was a robot.

Walking up to Zelo, Youngguk took a look behind his maknae and saw what seemed like a sleeping female Earthian behind him.  Chuckling to himself he looked at Zelo, and patted him on the shoulder, “Zelo~ah, what have we, especially me, told you about knocking people out cold.  It’s not acceptable,” he teased Zelo, “Man I need to fix your circuits again don’t I?  You go rogue again?”  Youngguk continued to slightly.

Standing there Zelo blushed and said, “She’s here with me,” he paused and then continued, “willingly.”

Youngguk laughed, but not at Zelo, but nor with him.  Looking back at the girl on the ground, “Well then why not pick her up?  I mean if she’s so tired to pass out right here out front, then be a gentlemen and bring her inside.  She can sleep in your bed until she wakes.”  Without another word Youngguk headed inside to leave Zelo to ‘tend’ to the sleeping ‘Earthian’.

Sighing to himself Zelo picked Eris up off the ground and brought her inside like he was instructed to.  Laying her down gently in his bed, Zelo still didn’t know what to do with her, and what to do about what she told him about Youngguk.  Zelo sat on the edge of his bed for a second before standing to leave.  Although just before he left the room he remembered that if he really wanted her to ever wake again, which he wasn’t really sure at this point he did or not, he might want to start her reboot.

Walking back over to her Zelo turned her head slightly and applied a little pressure again.  Only it didn’t seem to work.  It worked for him, so why not her?  Trying again and again he stood there confused.  Then he noticed that the marking on her neck seemed to have a special mechanism on it.  Peering a little closer Zelo saw a pattern about it.  Following the pattern that the lights now flashed in he saw that the previous pattern ensued, white, red, white, red, white.  Sighing to himself Zelo took one last look at her.

“Wah!”  Eris startled awake, knocking her head against Zelo’s.  Zelo stumbled back holding his head where they had hit, Eris doing the same.

“Hey, what’s going on in here?”  Youngguk ran in upon hearing both of them, “Is she awake yet?”  Examining what the scene before him was, he came to his own conclusion, “Zelo, you aren’t supposed to kiss them while they’re sleeping!”  He slapped him lightly on the arm, “That’s enough fairytales for you,” he rolled his eyes before walking over to Eris.

Watching Youngguk closely, Eris didn’t know what to make of the person before him.  She knew he was ‘evil’, as her creator had told them a million times before, but was the smiling person before her really so bad?

“I’m Bang Youngguk-,” Eris interrupted his introduction.

“I know very well who you are.  Bang Youngguk, leader of B.A.P., and wanted for the cri-.”

“Wanted by fans everywhere!”  Zelo quickly covered Eris’ mouth before she could finish what she was about to say.

Youngguk raised an eyebrow at this, but just shook his head at Zelo, and smiled at Eris, “Well glad to know you know so much about B.A.P.!  And it seems you have caught the eye of our Zelo here,” he put his arm around Zelo’s neck and brought his closer roughly, “Please treat him well.”

Standing up Eris looked at both of them.  Noticing how nervous Zelo looked, she figured it was best to play along.  Smiling at Youngguk she told him, “I will do my best.”

Laughing Youngguk patted her lightly on the shoulder and told Eris, “Well it looks like Zelo has found an amazing Earthian.”  Letting Zelo go he winked at him, and said, “I think I’ll leave you two alone in here for the time being.  If you guys want to come visit I’ll be in the living room watching TV.”  Both Eris and Zelo just looked at each other and then back at Youngguk before he disappeared from the room.