The Truth Revealed

Elektrik Heart

 

Zelo and Eris walked along to wherever it was that Zelo was leading them.  Eris still couldn’t quite make out what it was that rain did, but she started to calm down a bit, and actually at one point even enjoyed it a little.  Zelo showed her that jumping into small puddles of water could be fun, and that you needed to watch out for cars that passed by.

Eventually they had reached their destination, B.A.P.’s dorm.  “Would you like to come inside to warm up?”

Not knowing how to respond to the question Eris just looked at him, “Umm.”

“I’ll take that as a yes!”  Zelo cheerily lead her inside.

Once they had reached their dorm Zelo knocked on the door, “Anyone home?  I forgot my keys!”

“Yeah, yeah, keep your pants on,” another voice came from behind the door.  Eris noticed that the person who came to the dorm was another member of B.A.P., putting some stuff together she realized that Zelo had just so foolishly lead her to their headquarters.

“Daehyun Hyung!  Please show at least some manners, especially since I have a female Earthian here with me,” Zelo pulled Eris closer to him to show that they were here together.  Rolling his eyes somewhat Daehyun let the two in.  Leading Eris inside Zelo told her, “Don’t mind him.”

Closely following behind Zelo Eris scanned her surroundings with great curiosity.  Everything seemed so different than back on Mato.  Although there were traces of her home, much of what she saw, and scanned into her database, was Earthian.  Making a note to herself she stored it away so she could tell her fellow members later, ‘Earthian’s seem to live a somewhat primitive life compared to that of Matoki.  Although there do seem to be some things that do stand up to our services.’

“You seem to really be interested in our dorm,” Zelo chuckled to himself.  Although after that he looked around for a second.  Sitting Eris down on the couch he pulled aside the two other people in the small dorm.

“What is it now Zelo?”  Jongup asked as he, followed by Daehyun, was pulled into the kitchen.

Looking back at Eris, who was still sitting patiently on the couch as she still observed everything, Zelo told them, “I brought her back here not knowing what else to do, but now again I don’t know what to do to keep her entertained.

That’s when all three heard the television get .  All attention was turned to Eris, who seemed a little shocked at first at the small television.  Although her first initial reaction was shock, she suddenly became interested, and started messing with the remote.  Quickly changing channels and turning the volume up and down, she seemed completely bewildered at the item.

“Well I’d say she does perfectly fine in entertaining herself,” Daehyun told Zelo sarcastically.

“Huh,” Zelo gave Eris another look up and down, “Well all I can say is that she seem to be rather cute.”  Both Daehyun and Jongup stared at Zelo.  “What?”  Zelo asked in his defense.

“Nothing,” Jongup told him.

Pouting a little he crossed Zelo crossed his arms and told them, “Well that’s what Earthian’s call attractive females.”

Daehyung and Jongup just rolled their eyes and just went back to doing what it was that they were doing before Zelo had pulled them aside.  Zelo on the other hand just stood there for a second before going back over to Eris.  Sitting down next to her Zelo still couldn’t think of anything to say.  Mentally kicking himself he just let Eris mess with the remote for a while.

“What is this?”  Eris pointed to the screen.

Analysing what show it was quickly, he told her, “Oh that’s City Hunter.”

“City Hunter?”  She cocked her head to the side as she watched Lee Minho trying to escape from the guys chasing him.  It all seemed so strange to her.  “Why wouldn’t they just go help him instead of filming it all?”

This time Zelo got really confused, “What do you mean?  It’s just a show.”  Eris still looked like she didn’t get it.  Sighing Zelo wondered what he had really gotten himself into.

“Hey Zelo!  We’re going to be out for a bit alright?”  Jongup called out to the maknae as he and Daehyun left.

Rolling his eyes to himself Zelo knew full well why they were leaving.  It was he and Eris could have ‘alone time’.  Still watching Eris closely Zelo wondered what it was about her.  There was definitely something off.  This time Eris noticed Zelo looking at her, “What?”

“Huh?”  He snapped out of his own thoughts and back to reality, “Oh, um, nothing.”

“Alright.”

Although it wasn’t soon after that short, little, awkward conversation that Zelo interrupted her watching City Hunter again.  Turning the volume down a bit he asked her, “So, Eris right?  Um, this may seem a strange question to ask, but why is it that you keep this act up even though I already brought you back here with me?”

“Act?”

“Yeah, you keep acting like everything is so strange and foreign to you, why?”

They sat there for what seemed like forever before Eris finally came to the conclusion that she had to tell him.  Sure she knew she would probably act a little differently than female Earthian’s, but she had hoped that it wouldn’t be too noticeable.

“Alright then, I guess I have no choice but to tell you.  Zelo of Mato, we, Squad 86, have come to retrieve you.”

“Retrieve?”  Zelo scoffed a bit at the statement.

“Yes,” Eris turned around to show him the marking on the nape of her neck.  It pulsed white, red, white, red, white, just in a repeated cycle.  “You see this?”  She pointed to it as she held up her short hair, “This is the marking that our creator gave both of us.”

Zelo touched the back of his neck where his marking was too.  Only he and Youngguk knew about it, so how did she have one too?  “Ou-our cr-creator?”  He stammered out, but then continued, “But my creator is Youngguk, you can’t be-,” Eris cut him off.

“Bang Youngguk is not your creator, Mae Myeong of Mato is.  The person you believe to be your creator lied to you and has been lying to you ever since.  Earth was the only place he thought he could escape the wrath of Special Intergalactic Forces, that was the reason you guys really came here.  Not whatever reason he told you.”

It took Zelo a second to mull everything Eris had said over.  Although it seemed to prove a little too long for Eris’ liking.  Picking Zelo up bridal style she opened the balcony door and jumped onto the edge of the railing.  “What are you doing?”  Zelo yelled at her while trying to get away from her.  "Let me down!"  Pushing away a little too hard he fell out of Eris’ grasp towards the ground, which was four stories away.