First Meetings

Elektrik Heart

Upon reaching earth the group ended up getting separated.  Eris really struggled despite being a robot.  All her navigation systems didn’t seem to really work on Earth right then so she just wandered around like a lost little puppy dog.  But it wasn’t long until she ran across a certain person that she wasn’t totally lost anymore.

“Are you okay there?”  Eris turned around to face the young gentleman that had just asked her a question.

Instantly she knew who he was, “Zelo!”

He seemed to look a little shocked that someone actually recognized him, but happy, “Why yes!”  Zelo smiled a big smile, “I take it you’re a fan?”

Eris just shook her head, “No I’ve come-,” she was almost instantly cut off by a drop of water that fell on her head.  Jumping at the touch of it she grabbed Zelo by the arm and glared at the sky.  Zelo on the other hand just held out his hand to feel a raindrop fall and proceeded to open an umbrella.

Looking back at Eris he just smiled again and laughed a little at her reaction to the rain.  “It’s alright, if you want I can share my umbrella with you?”

Eris still glaring at the sky heard what Zelo said and tightened her grip on him, “What was that?  It came out of nowhere!”

He just laughed and looked at her like she was just putting on an act just to get close to him, “All it was just rain.  Water, nothing more.  Although I can’t really touch water I do like it when it rains because I can at least touch it for a little bit.”

She looked over at Zelo and saw something there that she hadn’t really seen before, there was something about him that was different.  Maybe it was the fact that they were both robots of similar design and that no one else shared that, but she couldn’t deny that there was something there.

“Shall we go find a place to talk?  I mean if that’s alright with you,” Zelo scratched the back of his head.  “Ugh, I’m still no good at talking to female Earthians, especially when they’re pretty like you are.”  Eris loosened her grip a bit and looked at him for a second.  “What?”  He asked confused.

“Nothing,” Eris locked her arm with his so as to stay under the umbrella and in her thoughts away from ‘whatever had attacked her’ from earlier.



Mika didn’t know where the others went and she didn’t feel like looking around in a foreign place because that would more than likely take forever!  Instead she sent out a beacon to the other members hoping that their detectors didn’t break during the landing.  Sitting on the curb Mika looked around, ‘What a strange place!  So many colors and different people.’  It kind of made her head hurt staring at some of the signs so she just looked down at the ground that was just then starting to get rained on.

Ignoring the rain she was glad that one of her previous missions a little before Eris was finally completed had involved the stuff otherwise she would have made a fool out of herself again.  Just letting the rain fall down she waited for the other members to show up, but who did she wasn’t expecting right then.

“You know you’re going to catch a cold if you sit there in the rain like that,” a male voice spoke out as a coat was dropped on her head to help protect her from the rain.

Looking up from underneath the coat she saw one of the guys she was supposed to be after, but she didn’t have anything on her to take him on.  Plus not to mention the last thing the group needed was to be exposed too early to their targets.

He just stood there all quiet for a second not even looking down at Mika but then he suddenly turned his attention towards her and extended a hand to help her up, “Name’s Jongup.”

Taking his hand she noticed that he was really strong, sure he looked it, but she wasn’t expecting him to be that strong!  After she had stood up she tried to offer him the coat back, but he shook his head no and told her to keep it.  He did have an umbrella after all.

After this persisted for a little while Mika saw no other choice but to wear the jacket he had offered her.  Putting it on it was way too big for her, but it did seem warmer than if she hadn’t put it on.

“See?  Isn’t that better?”  He asked smiling at her for the first time.

Blushing a bit she was glad he couldn’t see it because her cheeks were red from it being cold and slightly windy outside, “Yeah, thanks.”

“So you never told me your name,” Jongup said motioning for her to walk with him inside a cafe where it would be warmer and they could talk.

“It’s Mika,” she told him as she huddled under the umbrella with him.

“Mika huh?  I like that name.”



Nana was one of the first ones to really start looking for any of the group.  She looked everywhere she could think, but couldn’t find them.  Sadly enough she couldn’t send or receive anything with her detector because it had gotten damaged by the atmosphere and the landing combined.


As she was looking around for her friends trouble was watching.  Suddenly as Nana began to look into a darker part of town and a few guys thought they could take the advantage of the current power outage.

“Hey you there!”

Turning to face whoever had called out to her Nana saw that three men had surrounded her wearing masks so she wouldn’t be able to see their faces.  “Yeah you,” another chimed in, “give us all the money you got on you!”

They began to inch in closer and Nana had really wished that Mae hadn’t suggested that she hold onto all the weapons since they weren’t really planning on getting separated, but something had gone wrong in the system and they were.

“Well lady?  You got anything on you?  I bet you do!”  The next one pulled out a knife.  Nana saw this and was about ready to kick their butts when someone else interrupted.

“Why are you bothering this woman?”  The three turned around and the one holding the knife got an instant hit to the jaw.  “You really shouldn’t mess with female Earthians honestly, how do you expect to have any like you if you scare them all?”  The man just shrugged at their stupidity.

“Come on man let’s go,” the one that he had hit got up and began to rush his buddies out of there.  After he had been hit the guys mask had come off slightly and you could see there was blood running down the corner of his mouth.

As the three ran out of there he walked up to Nana to make sure she was alright.  After they had covered if she was alright and could go on her own it began to rain.  “Um do you want to go somewhere?  I mean where it’s warm?”

“Sure,” Nana shrugged.  She knew that he was one of the guys that they were after, but what could be the harm right?  “My name’s Nana, what’s yours?”

“Ah how stupid could I be to forget to introduce myself!  I’m Himchan, nice to meet you Nana.”