#3

I've Got My Eyes On You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter three

 

Dara

 

I was boiling in anger. I did nothing to deserve this. I stomped away, then suddenly pulled my hand, causing me to retreat.

 

'Yah! Don't tell me that it was your first kiss!' he was roaring with laughter that certainly pissed me off.

 

'You were so unnatural. Too stiff-' I gave him a tight slap before he could even finish and walked away with my day officially marked red. 

 

 

I reached home, just in time. I met Bom outside the gate of my villa. 

 

'Dara, ahhh I missed you.'

 

'Hmph, missed me? Guess it's missed bullying me.'

 

She gave me a grin, then hooked her hand on my shoulder as we made our way to the villa. As we reached my room, she began laying out all of her makeup kits. 

 

She did the wonders on my face, as I relaxed, reading an interior designing magazine.

 

'Aigoo Dara ah. You should try reading fashion magazines!'

 

'Don't want to! I like interior designing, and I've got to follow my heart, not the trend.'

 

'Argh okay, you can stop now. I hate your ty quotes.'

 

'Okay, fine. Look into the mirror now.'

 

I diverted my attention to the mirror and was shocked to see a goddess staring right back at me.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter