#13

I've Got My Eyes On You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter thirteen

 

Dara

 

Great, I'm stuck with this Jaejoong guy. I hate my parents. It has been the third day since I met Jiyong at YG. My phone was confiscated, so I couldn't contact Jiyong. My parents flew back to the US for the company and Jaejoong is in my house with all those stupid bodyguards outside my house. Tsk...

 

I was in my room, pacing up and down, wondering how the heck to get out of this deathly place. To think of it, Jaejoong wasn't that kind of flirty men... He hasn't spoke to me since that day as I impolitely shunned him at the conference room.

 

I threw open my door and went to the room opposite mine. Jaejoong's. I knocked it once and silently turned the doorknob and pushed the door. He was quietly packing his bed, the room was spick and span. Note to take: he is a clean freak guy.

 

'Yes?' The room was awkwardly silent. 'Umm I just wanted to strike a conversation... Since we're...' I trailed off. He silently nodded and patted a space on the bed. I gave him a questioning look as he hurriedly said,'Oh dear I didn't mean anything. Don't worry, I wouldn't do anything to you!' 

 

I stifled a laugh as I reassuringly told him that it was okay. What a wimp... So here's my tough questions.

 

'Well, I'm more of a straightforward person, so I won't hold back anything. How old are you? What is your family background? Where did you graduate from? Were you single? Are you a ? How old are you? Are you a clean freak?' 

 

He held up a hand as he answered without any hesitation. I'm 24 this year, my dad is the owner of the Kim Enterprise, I graduated from Cambridge, not single, and definitely likes to be clean but not a freak.'

 

Is he a nerd or what?! He's still a at 24?! Okay he's 4 years older than me... This is stupid. 

 

However something changed my perspective. He wasn't single. 'So you had a girlfriend too?' I said in barely a whisper.

 

He solemnly nodded. 'Joomin wasn't exactly wealthy nor average. Her dad is an odd-job worker and her mother is a cleaner. They scrimped and saved to make ends meet and for her to study in an prestigious college. Not that they wanted to act like they were wealthy, but in hope for her future. Yes, I met her at Cambridge. She was pretty and was quirky. Despite all her financial problems, she had to put a smile on her face and act like nothing was going on. She was a sweet girl, trying her best in everything she did.' he smiled at the fond memories. 

 

'However, somehow or rather, my parents found out about my relationship with her and ordered me to cut off all ties with her. Luckily at that time we had just completed our senior year and now she's back in Korea and I have no idea where she is. I am stuck with this crappy set-up marriage thing, just like you.' he confessed. I was feeling just as c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter