#14

I've Got My Eyes On You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter fourteen

 

Dara

 

So me and Jae sneaked out and went on our separate ways. I took a cab to Jiyong's apartment to talk it out with him. I clearly knew nothing about him and Kiko and where things were at the point of them. I impatiently pressed the life button to the eighth floor and punched the 'close door' button. 

 

I yearned to see Jiyong, even though I had harshly hung up on him just now. I raced to his apartment and rang the bell. I tapped my feet and decided to bang on the door. The door opened and appeared a grouchy Jiyong.

 

'D-Dara?'

 

'We need to talk.' I said in a icy tone. He obliged and took the key from his pocket and unlocked the gate. I plopped down on his sofa and waited for him as he went into his room to wash up. His washed face was much cleaner and he looked more refreshed.

 

'Babe. it's not how you think...' he started. 

 

'Why did you agree to YG's request to announce your relationship with Kiko? Was it her whom you have loved instead of me?' Slowly, my emotions controlled me and before I knew it, tears began forming in my eyes. You have to be strong, Dara. You can't collapse at this point of time...

 

'No... I dated her before you and dumped her. She still carries a torch for me, according to YG. That's why he forced me into this mess. I'm sorry, baby.' he apologised with his head hung low.

 

'So, now we're stuck with our 'partners', yeah?' I trailed off. He meekly nodded.

 

I took an sharp intake of breath and let go all of it, trying to find the courage to say those words. 'Let's break up, Jiyong...'

 

Why do I feel this sharp pain in my heart? Even if you love him, there's no way, Dara. It's impossible. He'll just do better since Kiko's a celebrity too. Do you still love him? You're such an idiot, Dara.......

 

I wiped my tears away and bowed at him. 'Sorry, Jiyong. Sorry.... I just can't accept the fact that my boyfriend is actually dating another woman.' 

 

'Dara! Can't you just understand that nothing's going o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter