#1

I've Got My Eyes On You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter one

 

Dara

 

It was early spring, and I was wandering around the unfamiliar streets of Korea. Duh, it's South Korea. Yes, South Korea. Oh-my-gosh, SOUTH KOREA?!

 

I decided to move to Korea from the Philippines after so many years of being a Filipino. I was originally a Korean, however I migrated to the Philippines at a young age, which made me cut all connections with my close friends in school. 

 

It was all about my dad's business. That darned business created so much trouble. Plus, I was the only child, which made him want me to be the next successor of the family business. What the heck? I was definitely never interested in the family business. I hated my dad. All this years in the Philippines, I only opened up to my mom. And his damned decision made me lose a very, very, important person in my life. My crush. Wait no, make that my childhood crush.

 

As I was pondering, I didn't realise that I had bumped into someone. I looked up and found myself staring into a familiar pair of brown eyes. He had a frown on his face, looking very annoyed. Argh, I only bumped into him, and he's already angry? Then I noticed his once pearly white trench coat stained with coffee. Yuck.

I realised that there was spilt coffee all over the floor. I then looked up again at him, only realising that he was clutching an empty styrofoam cup, supposedly to contain coffee, I guess. That explains the spilt coffee. "Sorry?" I coolly said as I smirked and walked away. 

 

Never did I knew that he was my childhood crush.

 

Jiyong

 

"A cup of black coffee, please." I told the counter, as I stood at the counter, waiting for my cup of coffee. Within seconds, I got my freshly brewed black coffee, with a strong distinctive aroma of the coffee. I smiled to myself, bubbling with excitement to drink my daily cup of coffee.

 

As I exited the café, I knocked into someone. "Damn," I muttered as the coffee spilt onto the floor, as well as some on my newly-bought trench coat. What a good day. I cursed under my breath as I glared at the woman. She definitely looked familiar.

 

Sandara Park.

 

((Flashback))

 

"Dara! You'll be the seeker! Count to ten, arasso!" I told Dara. She giggled and went to hide behind a pillar as she began blushing to a tint of red and pinkish.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter