Chapter 9

Consulting the 12 DELINQUENT
Oh my gosh, our midterm is really over *cheer~cheer~cheer* 
I'm sorry if I haven'd updated recently I'm so sorry *cry* TT.TT, 
but anyway *-* our midterm is over TT_TT *tears of joy* 
Hope you guys enjoys todays update ~jai~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

 

 

JESSICA’S POV*

 Those kids, they are so in trouble, for some reason I feel sorry for them, Oh dear my sympathy strike again.

 

Taeyeon POV*

Should I feel sorry or not, if I feel sorry for those kids, they might think that I’m on their side which is wrong, they might think that every time they cause some trouble I will help, no I will do the right thing I shouldn’t feel sorry for them. It’s their fault they should face it.

 

Tiffany POV*

Leeteuk had burst, he really do loves sport but thanks to those kids he might not play some sport for awhile, what will he do to those kids this time, is he thinking for revenge? Hmm, think he is not that kind of person for thinking that.

 

Seohyun POV*

Should I help my fellow freshmen this time? Well we freshmen should support each other’s back but, if I support or help them then I’m helping the wrong side and that should not happen, what should I do? But they are the one who made themselves is trouble and they should be the one who should help themselves.

 

Kyuhyun POV*

Oh, brother those kids are not that dangerous I thought they might be, but the jokes that they are doing right now is beyond jokes, I think it’s killing or something they want to kill their fellow freshmen, and they also destroy the things that is important to Leeteuk, anyway they really done it this time

 

 

Siwon POV*

Is it just me or I can feel some certain aura in Leeteuk, a black aura an aura of killing somebody, anyway no matter what happen I will stop him in killing someone but I won’t stop him if he scold those kids to death, scolding is good it’s for the best but killing, oh I can’t think of anything good about it.

 

Donghae POV*

It’s a good thing when I destroy some equipment before there are some left; I’m such a good boy for not destroying all the gym and sports equipment. But anyway that guy what is he thinking right now.

 

Leeteuk POV*

“Those kids, those brats is really testing my anger measurement, I won’t forgive them for this, I need to go back to the office I hope those brats are still there” I rush to the principal’s office and it’s a good thing that those brats are still there standing like crazy, emotionless and some are a bit shock I guess I can’t tell such a poker face “You brats come with me” I pointed my finger at them, but why do I feel that there’s someone holding my back, I turn my head and saw Donghae “What are you going to do to them” he ask, what am I going to do to them? Of course teach them a lesson you idiot “It’s none of your business” I answered, will I need to answer correctly to this guy, why you ask? He’s the leader of a gang and the bully of the bully of the entire school, and what do you expect me to do fight him no freaking way, I still want to leave find someone I love have some kids and live happily ever after, anyway back to the topic. “Old man, we will do our punishment later but for now, let me have these brats” I went to the twelve annoying and despicable freshmen in front of me “You kids come with me”

“Where are you taking them?” I heard Siwon ask “None of your business” I answered him am I cool or what

“Make sure if you come back they are still breathing” said Kyuhyun, Dang that kid he ruined my coolness , I went back to our so called room with the twelve brats behind me, I let them enter the room first, when I was about to close the door someone had stop it and I saw Siwon, guess they are worried for this brats “Don’t worry I won’t do something to them” I said

“Let me enter I want to watch” Kyuhyun shove us aside, that kid need some discipline too

“Do I have an option?” I ask and they shake their heads I sighed heavily “Come in” they stand behind the twelve kids who is now sitting on their chair, well I’m in front standing, I should be serious this time so I stand in front of them emotionless while crossing my arms, I stare each one of them, dang they are good in making such a poker face, their face told me to hurry up and inside of them I can feel that they are really scared, this kids are they really bad? Or there is something else about their action; anyway what they do earlier was wrong. I cleared my throat in purpose and I saw them make a nervous face, am I really scary if am having a serious face on?

“Start with it already” Kyuhyun shouted that kid really ruins everything, I gave him my most terrifying look and he gives me his annoying mischievous smile, that kid is the evil beyond evil.

“You brats, tell me why did you do it? What did your fellow freshmen do to you? That you came to the point of killing them” I ask them and no one answered “Do you guys loves seeing your fellow freshmen in pain and suffering? What kind of kids are you I never met some kids like all of you, answer me I’m asking you” I shout and smack my hand on the table in front of me, well it’s more like punch “Did you know how much pain that you cause to you fellow freshmen? Did you ever think that they might stop Schooling forever because of what you guys did?” this time I punch the board behind me, I need to do this so that I won’t came to the point of punch them, I saw them close their eyes every time I punch the things in front and behind me “Answer me” I shouted to the tip of my lungs