Chapter 17

Consulting the 12 DELINQUENT

 

As soon as Siwon enter the room he immediately sat on the table, he didn’t say a single word for how many minutes—he just observe exo who silently looking at him.

Exo become nervous when they saw Siwon enter the room, they heard a lot about him like---being the respected person of the Rebel, the most powerful person in their club and they didn’t forgot about the scene that they saw in the first day of class---he shouted in the cafeteria commanding everyone to shut up and without any objection everyone listen to him. They can’t like, they respect and fear Siwon---so when he enter the room they can’t help themselves but to feel scared.

Siwon cleared his throat and he notice that Exo flinch are they scared of me? He ask himself “So...” he said but he can’t find a word to continue his sentence, he feel pressure in doing these thing---this will be his first time, that he would do most of the talking and he find it really awkward. He doesn’t want to have an awkward conversation but how? Even he himself found the situation really awkward.

“Are you guys scared of me?”  He ask maybe to ease this awkwardness is to ask them first about their thought

Everyone in exo nodded---Siwon secretly feel relieve, so he’s right about this kids, the first time he saw them—he can immediately tell what’s on their mind.

“So you guys can feel fear too---I can’t blame you everyone has a fear, fear is always present in our life. Every day we encounter it, we have this urge not to lose when facing your fear but...I can’t understand you guys” he paused. He make an eye contact in each and every one of them---they give him a puzzled look what is he talking about Exo thought to themselves

“Why are you running away from your fear? Didn’t you know that facing your fear will give you the answer that you’ve been seeking for? Don’t run away from it face it---overcome it, you have the disadvantage” Siwon recall his past life when he run away from his fear

“I also run away from it, I don’t want to face it---I was worst than you ever think I am, I am more worst than you guys, but because of some help and because of them I come to realize that running away from the things that I fear the most is the wrong thing to do”

“What do you mean?” Suho ask

“I envy you guys; you have each other’s back if one of you is in trouble. I am scared to make friends and socializing  before---I don’t want my past will be repeated again, I don’t want to lose any love ones anymore, so I thought---maybe it’s good to be alone, maybe it’s good to stop making friend. If ever I had a friend I don’t want lose them forever, so-- to prevent of losing someone. The best thing to do is not having an important someone in your life, that’s what I thought”

Siwon is every secretive person when it comes to himself and life but for some reason he want to tell Exo about his life and experience---maybe because he see himself in them.

“You are strong outside, your appearance is strong but them inside you are scared, scared of someone that they would find out the real you, scare of someone that they might abuse you. Let me ask you again---why are you running away from the person that can tell the real you? Why you are you hurting the person that would know the real you?” he ask and waited for them to answer. He didn’t utter a word until someone will answer his question.

“We don’t want our past to happen again” Kris answered

“That is what I’m talking about, why are you running away from it? What will you get if you run away? It will just make the situation more worst than before---you might end up, that you can’t help yourself to stop on doing the wrong actions.” He pauses and took a big sigh “Seohyun...Seohyun can see the real you and I know that you guys are threatening her from the start. I know why are you guys is doing it to her, you are scared that she might find out and started looking down on you---you are running away from her so that is way you scare and threaten her”

Exo can’t believe that Siwon had found out that they wear threatening Seohyun, but they won’t accept the fact that they are running away from her ‘cos they are scared---for them they are not scared of her, it just that there is something about her that give them a warning to stay alarmed.

“Let’s make it an example: Seohyun as fear. You are running away from her ‘cos you don’t want her to expose the real you, but you know that you can’t run in the rest of your life---there is always an end in everything you do. Withier you like it or not, time will come that she will catch up with you and the only thing to do is to face her.”

“We are not running way from fear or anyone else” Luhan said

“If you are not running then tell me---why are you still pretending to be strong? Why do you still keep that image? Why are you still pretending that you love bullying your fellow freshmen, even though deep inside you feel sorry for them?”

Siwon phone rang it means that his time is already up, he stood up from his sit “Tell me if you know the answer”

He stopped when he was about to reach the doorknob and open the door “Always remember, running away is not the answer---but facing it.  Face your problem and you will found out what I mean”

He went out of the room; the others waited for him “So how is it?” Leeteuk ask him

“I don’t know” he answer

“What do you mean? Don’t tell me you were just sitting there the whole time?” Kyuhyun ask with a tone of mocking

“Yah, quit it” Taeyeon smack Kyuhyun’s shoulder “Don’t mind him” she faced Siwon and smile

“Maybe the things that you said Oppa really strike them” Seohyun said

“So, you heard?” he ask

“Ani, it’s just a feeling” Seohyun reply with a smile

“Oh, you hit the jackpot” Tiffany smile and smack Siwon’s shoulder

“So, I’m next” Donghae exclaim, that got their attention

“You have got to be kidding me” Jessica said in disbelief

“What can’t trust me?” he ask and each one of them shake their heads

“Whatever” Donghae said calmly, he seemed confident of himself