Pretending

Pain of Miracles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

DARA'S POV

 

 

 

We just arrived in Busan and decided to take KTX rather than bring my car. My family would easily find me if I take my car with me. We left Seoul after we had lunch because I woke up late. They said Hyori Unnie doesn't want to wake my up. When I woke up the 4 of them are already comfortable each other. Actually I discreetly sent a message to Unnie regarding to this 3 who will come with us. She instantly agree to my plans and said we will discuss it once she arrives.

 

 

 

We are now currently standing infront of a big house and the sun is about to set. It's a mansion but not as big as what we have in Seoul. The designs are simple but perfect for me. It's a lovely Glass House. Hyori Unnie started talking seeing I'm too quiet and just looking at the house.

 

 

 

"Your Mom said she really wanted a glass house near the beach because she wants to wake up everyday looking at the sea. She wants the sun to shine through the windows as well. This place always calms her, gives her peace. When we bought this land there was already a house in here but she don't like it so she decided to demolish it and build her own dream house. I hope you like it. Your mom even said that if you want to make a renovation or demolish this house and build a new house it's fine with her. She said you can build your own dream house in here." Hyori Unnie said. I look at the house not moving or not saying anything. The house seemed to look so new. I like glass house too. I like beaches too. Does me and my Mother have lots in common??

 

 

 

"Unnie, the house seems like new to me.." I said to her finally but still eyes on the glass house. Even the 3 are very silent too.

 

 

 

"Well, your mom always wants to change the paint of your house every 6 months and I just did last month. I guess, I got used to it already. It became my routine also. She wants this house to always look new. Inside the house, she always wanted some changes every year. She always changes the furnitures except there are few that she keeps them. Sometimes she will go for renovation if one area doesn't seem to look good for her. Consider this as your Mom's playhouse. She bought this after a year of giving birth to your 2nd brother. But of course things change after what happened..." I froze as I heard it clearly what she said at the end. She maybe said it in a sad low tone but I was able to hear it. I frown but I don't want them to worry so I manage to give a nod at her but still looking at the house that probably have a lot of my Mother's memory.

 

 

 

"Come on. Let's get inside. Bom, CL & Minzy either you can call me Unnie or Omma. It's up to you." Unnie said and I heard the 3 gasp. My eyes still looking at the house and remembering why am I here, my eyes started to water again. Would I be able to survive without my family with me?

 

 

 

"Omma?? It sounds good.. I like it.." I heard Bom said a bit shy. I discreetly wiped the tears that about to fall and smile upon hearing Bom. Bom and Shy doesn't sound good in one sentence. I can't help but chuckle and all eyes went to me. I turn around and look at them and they have this what's-going-on-with-you look.

 

 

 

"Bom being shy?? Bom and shy doesn't sound good in one sentence.." I chuckled again. CL and Minzy joined me while Bom pinched the two beside her and glares at me. I stuck my tongue out at her.

 

 

 

"YOU.BRAT.WE.WILL.HAVE.OUR.MMMOOOMMMEEENNNNT.SOON!" Bom said in calm and scary tone and even mentioning the 'MOMENT' in an exaggerated way. I cling to Hyori Unnie pouting..

 

 

 

"Unnie.. CL and Minzy said Bom is a bully. Teach her a lesson! I don't want to be bullied by her! I saw how she bullied Minzy awhile ago!" I cutely said to Unnie..

 

 

 

"Aigoo this kids. I feel like I am gonna raise 4 kids at the same time!! And you Dara, you are like a daughter to me even though this is the first time we saw each other face to face. Call me Omma.. Arasso??" I beamed at her and cling more to her.. But deep inside I'm breaking. I want love.. I do.. And I also want my Families love at this crucial stage of my life. But I don't want them to suffer while taking care of me and hurt them on the process.

 

 

 

"Waaa... Omma... I'm the maknae here.. You should love me more!!" Minzy said while pouting cutely.. I stuck my tongue at her and hug Hyori OMMA a bit tighter this time. Minzy widened her eyes on me. I'm glad she got comfortable with Hyori Omma in an instant or probably because the 3 of them grow up in an orphanage and didn't get a chance to experience having parents at all. Atleast now they will experience someone who will be a Mother to them and this one is a great chance for them to have someone taking care of them.. I hug Hyori Omma more and she did the same, I really want someone to hug me like this.. I want someones touch before I fall on my knees and breakdown..

 

 

 

"Aigoo...We should probably set a rule here or else I might aged fast!! Now kids, I don't want fighting inside the house! I will treat and love you all equally.. OK? Now let's get inside.." Hyori Omma said.. When she let go off me, I feel sad again but I tried to be back to being bubbly again. I know probably later I will forget something again and they will start worrying about me. I don't want to them to be so attached to me because I might hurt them also. I wish they will not love me so much like how my family.

 

 

 

I instantly pouted when Minzy suddenly cling to Hyori Omma and even Chaerin making no space for me and Bom.. And then Minzy look at me and then stuck her tongue to me like what I did to her awhile ago..

 

 

 

"YYYAAAHHHH!!!!" I shouted at her and the two maknaes drag Omma inside while laughi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter