Hurting

Pain of Miracles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

 

Morning came but the Park's Mansion is in chaos upon learning that their only Princess runaway from them too.

 

 

"FIND HER!! SEARCH THE ENTIRE KOREA IF NEEDED!!" Teddy shouted at the person on the other line then hang-up. Then he look at his father.

 

 

"General Lee, please help me find my daughter. She's sick and it would be too dangerous for her to be alone. Do everything you can to find her. I hope this will be confidential. Also, can you check on the airport security for the possibility of my daughter living the country? Arasso... Thank you General Lee." Mr. Park said in his calm tone while holding on a piece of paper. They are currently in his office at the mansion.

 

 

"Jae, come to the mansion. We need to talk. Yes. Just come to the mansion." Leeteuk said then hang-up. Then silence envelope them until Mr. Dong and the maid get inside to bring them some foods to eat. Mr. Dong saw how worriedly the 3 are and all of them are holding a piece of paper on their hands. Once the food was served on the table the maid left except Mr. Dong.

 

 

"You all need to eat. I am sorry for letting her go last night but if we didn't let her go, she will just run over the huge gate and it might hurt her more. I tried to look for all of you but you are not on your rooms. I totally forgot about Dara's room. I let some of your guards to follow her but soon lost her. I know she will be alright and probably on a safe place. I've been with you all for so long. Try searching for her in any of the insitution here in Korea. She must probably did the same thing what Eun-joo did." Mr. Dong said which catches the Park's attention.

 

 

Eun-joo runaway before like Dara did now. But one day she remember everything and she told Hyori to take her in an institution who takes care of sick people and pay the staff to tell everyone that she has been there for so long. Eun-joo finally decided to go home to have a last look to her family and pretended she was in the institution when she runaway. She knew she has few more years to live but remembering her entire family especially their little princess, is something she didn't know. But the doctor informed her already that she might not make it more than 5 years anymore since her disease is affecting her entire body so fast. She was already on her stage 6 out of 7 stages of Alzheimer's. 

 

 

Hyori was the one who informed Eun-joo's family and from afar Hyori saw how her husband cried and smile after seeing her again. She didn't show up because Eun-joo wants everything to be secret about them. When they got home the boys welcome her home. Mr. Park tried to explain to his boys what's going on which they tried to understand and later on the boys once in awhile help their mom on her daily needs. She stayed away from her little girl so it won't hurt her so much. No memories of her is better. But after sometimes she stay away from her sons so they won't be hurt seeing her in her worst condition. It was only Mr. Park, Mr. Dong and a nurse can see her.

 

 

The truth is Eun-joo died when Dara's was 5 years old. Since Eun-joo condition is getting worst, it would be too hard for their daughter to see her in that kind of condition so they all let Dara know that Eun-joo died when she was three. The Park's family, including Eun-joo's parents just made a false publication about her death. They told everyone that Eun-joo died because of heart attack when Dara was just 3 years old then. They held a fake burial for her since they are all from a well known family. Eun-joo knew about it since she's the one who suggested it.

 

 

"Dad, I'll call our men to try looking for her at all the institution here in Korea even check her on some hospitals." Teddy said after seeing his Dad's face.

 

 

"Just try everything to find her. I don't mind spending our money just to find her. I don't want her to suffer alone. Find her boys, she is already on her stage 5 either a year or less she will be on her stage 6 and it will be worst. Dong hyung, what should I do? I can't take it anymore if I lose one from my family again. Eun-joo is enough. My princess and the boys are the ones that keeps me stronger. Dara is an exact replica of my wife, if she left me also I feel like I lost both of them this time. With Dara around, I see my wife and my daughter together. I can't. I can't live again if my princess will leave me also." Mr. Park for this first time cried infront of her sons. On Eun-joo's burial only Mr. Dong, his parents and Eun-joo's family saw him break down.

 

 

"Dad we will find her. Me And Teddy will do everything to find her." Leeteuk said upon seeing their Dad crying. Both sons went to his side as they put their hands on their Dad shoulder to make him feel that they still have them.

 

 

"Just find your sister. Find her." Mr. Park said.

 

 

"Hyun Suk, she will be back. Trust me when I say she will be back, she is really like her mother. If ever we can't find her, I know she will be back in time." Mr. Dong said. Then they heard a knock.

 

 

"Sir, Mr. Kim is here." The maid said.

 

 

"Please let him in." Teddy said. Then Jae went in with the same worried expression on his face. Then bow to everyone as he greets them.

 

 

"What's going on? Is Dara here?" Jae asked instantly.

 

 

"Dara is missing. She was here last night but runaway after." Leeteuk said calmly.

 

 

"WHAT??!" Jae exclaimed.

 

 

"Dad, I think Jae needs to know what's going on. Maybe he could help us to find her. And besides he know most of her friends compared to us.." Teddy said.

 

 

"Just find her. My concern right now is to find her. By all means..." Hyun Suk said.

 

 

"Hey, what's going on? Teddy hyung? Leeteuk hyung? Uncle?" Jae asked impatiently.

 

 

"Dara broke up with you and runaway because she's sick. She has Alzheimer Disease Jae. An incurable disease. And she runaway from all of us because she doesn't want us to see her suffering." Teddy said. He tried so hard to say it to him calmly but in the end the cracking of voice was recognizable.

 

 

"She.. she... Oh no no.. You're just joking.. right? If this is some silly joke, please it's not funny." Jae said and tried hard to just laugh it off hoping that her family is just joking.

 

 

"Jae, I wish it's just a joke, that everything is just a d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter