A little bit about her Mother

Pain of Miracles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*DARA'S POV*

 

 

I was driving and driving away from everyone. Away from my family that soon I will not remember. Away from all the people I love.... After less than an hour I found myself in the city. I stopped and cried inside the car.

 

 

"Why am I being punished like this.. Did I do something bad to suffer like this. Why me? Why it has to be me?" I keep on hitting the wheels while crying. I know there's nothing I can do about it anymore. There's no cure to this and all I have to wait is for my death to come which I don't know when and how I'm gonna die. I just wish I'll die from something else not like this. I want to die that I was able to say I love you to all the people around me. That I was able to mention their names before I left them. But this... this disease will rob it from me. I will die alone and not knowing everyone. Not even caring who are they or even care of who am I. It's scares me that even I will forget about myself. I continously cried on my car while thinking of how cruel fate is.

 

 

After couple of minutes inside my car. I decided to get out of my car and buy some coffee before I go to the place where my Mother gave to me. It will be a long drive and I am hoping that I will be able to see that place. that I will be able to reach that place without problem.

 

 

You see, when I turned 21 I met my Mom's personal lawyer. The lawyer who shocked me of his news.

 

 

[FLASHBACK]

 

 

"Hi Ms. Park. I'm Sorry if I called on a wrong time. I am  Noh Seung-Hwan but you can call me Sean. I am your Mother's personal lawyer and a good friend too. I am very much willing to be your personal lawyer also." I was stunned at first to how casual he is even mentioning my Mom that I never met because she died before I even turned 3 years old. I only have her pictures, our family pictures. And did he say PERSONAL lawyer?? I only agreed to meet him because he mention my mother on the phone, which I am pretty sure my brothers will pretty scold me badly if they found out about me meeting a stranger.

 

 

"Does my Daddy know you? All I know is we have Jinu Oppa as our Family Lawyer and why I didn't see you on any occassions that we always held?" I curiously asked. I have met all my Father's business partners and friends and same goes with my brother's but this man infront of me, I am pretty sure I haven't seen him.

 

 

"Your family don't know me except your Mother. It was your Mother's request before she died. Anyway, I will go straight to the point Ms. Park."

 

 

"Dara. Call me Dara please. If you are my mommy's personal lawyer and a friend then can I just call you Sean Oppa??" I cut him because I hate being address as Ms. Park.

 

 

"No problem Dara. It would be my pleasure to be called as your Sean Oppa. So like I was saying awhile ago, I won't go around the bush Dara. I am your Mother's personal lawyer. Before she died she told me to give her secret property to you when you turned 21. Nobody knows in your family about her property in Busan. She has a mansion near the beach and also 2 restaurant in Busan. Your Mom hired a person who is taking care of the Mansion and the restaurants. She is Lee Hyori. She knows everything about your Mom. She was the one who take good care of your Mom when she runaway from your house. But I would like to remind you that the house is a place where your Mom go to when she have problems or feel like running away. I am not encouraging you to do it also but she specifically told me that when you feel like running away, she wants you to go to that place only. And keep it still a secret to your Father and your brother." I was silence for a couple of minutes trying to register everything Sean Oppa is telling me. My mommy runaway???

 

 

"What do you mean my Mommy Runaway??" Out of all the things he said it's the most that caught my attention.

 

 

"Look Dara. I am not in the position to tell you the truth. Ms. Lee Hyori knows everything and I am sure she will tell you everything she knows when it's time for you to know about your Mother. But don't hate anyone in your family for keeping some secrets from you because I am sure they are just protecting you and also they don't want you to worry too much." Sean Oppa said. This secret thing is bothering. Is there something that I should have known from the start? Why didn't they mention that my Mother runaway.

 

 

"Honestly Sean Oppa. You are scaring me. Is there's something wrong with our Family that they are keeping secrets to me? And why would my Mommy runaway? Worst why would she wants me to continue to not let my Fam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter