Running Away

Pain of Miracles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*DARA'S POV*

 

 

I run and hide for the meantime because I can hear him yelling my name. I don't want him to caught me and ask me the reason why. I'm just lucky enough to see him with another woman. I can't blame him though. I know we are together for so long and we live in an penthouse together but we never had even once. Yes, I am still a . He said that he wants us to have our first night during our honeymoon. He said that he want our honeymoon to be the best. I was at this small dark place when I hear his voice.

 

 

"Dara-ah.. Jagiya.. Baby.. where are you??.. Please don't do this to me.. Please answer the phone!! I'm begging you.. I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry.. Please let us sort this out! I'm begging you... Jagiya..." I can hear him say those words. I am thankful I didn't bring my phone with me.

 

 

"Jae, why don't you go home. Maybe she went home already. But you should know she must be hurting right now. You know now the consequences of your action." I heard Chunnie said. My tears started falling and I cover my mouth for them not to hear me.

 

 

"GOD, what have I done!! I can't live without her. I'll die if she leaves me. I'm so stupid!!!" How I wish to tell you I do understand what you did. How constantly I became a pain in your . Becomes totally annoying. And you are a man after all but I can't let you be part of my life anymore. I don't want to hurt you more when the time comes.

 

 

"Just go home! Will talk to her once you find her! Go Jae! Don't waste your time here anymore." It's Yunho for sure. Then I heard someone's running already. I still stayed on my spot.

 

 

"What if Noona really did take it seriously on breaking up with him??" Max said.

 

 

"Then he has to learn to accept it! We warned him but he didn't listen. Now he has to pay for the consequences of his action. Dara must be really hurt right now and I won't blame her if she ends their relationship. How can someone marry a person where you can no longer trust him." Tears are still rolling on my cheeks after hearing Junsu.

 

 

"AISHT!! How can this turned out like this!! Tell the girls inside to go now and we don't need them. We will just stay here and wait for Jae to call us." Yunho said. Then I hear them walking probably to their private room. Seconds pass I can hear the girls went out of the room. I stayed there for a couple of minutes before I decided to go out and went to my car. I need to go home and see my family before I leave them. Yes, I need to leave them also. I don't want to hurt them.

 

 

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

 

Dara was inside her car but suddenly forgot where her family lives again. She got scared for not remembering where they live and decided to park her car on the side of the road. She rested her head on the steering wheel and started crying.

 

 

"Please.. Let me just see my family before I totally forgot about them. Please let me remember where I live. Please. I'm begging you. Let me remember everything just for now. I want to see them." She is crying and begging to no one while inside her car because no matter what she do she can't remember where they live. She knew later on she will remember it again since the doctor said her condition is not that worst yet but once in awhile she will have memory lapse and somehow will start to forget something then remember them again after couple of hours pass or when she is lucky enough maybe just couple of minutes only.

 

 

*RING* *RING* *RING*

 

 

In the middle of my her crying she heard her phone ringing. When she look at the name of the person calling, she started crying again. But she took a risk on answering the phone even if she is crying.

 

 

"Daddy..." She said and started crying.

 

 

"Oh baby.. Where are you?? Please come home baby. Where are you??" She's Thinking that her family doesn't know yet her condition and was battling whether to let them know or not but ended up crying since she has no idea what she will tell to them.

 

 

"Your uncle called me and already told me your condition. Jaejoong was here awhile ago looking for you. Come on baby, tell Daddy what you feel." Her Daddy spoke again since all they can hear is her crying. They are getting worried for their Princess. They are breaking also after they found out about the news but they have to be strong for her. But Dara was shocked upon hearing her Daddy telling her about her condition. She's wondering who's uncle that told them since it's only her and the Doctor knows her condition.

 

 

"Who's Uncle?? Nobody know my condition except the doctor. And did you tell Jae about my condition?" Dara tried to stop herself from crying because she got curious about them knowing her condition. Her family all could do was look at each other and just sighed..

 

 

"Princess, where are you?? We are getting worried already. We didn't tell Jae yet about your condition." Teddy said. As they want to avoid her question because it might just break her if she founds out how they did knew about her condition. Teddy are on a loudspeaker so that they can hear her also.

 

 

"Teddy Oppa, how did you found out?? And please don't tell Jae about this." But Dara didn't want to let go the topic and asked a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter