Pain in letting go

Pain of Miracles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*DARA's POV*

 

 

"I'm sorry to tell you this Ms. Park but... It shows that you are having the symptoms of Alzheimer's Disease.."

 

 

Those words. Those words killed me when the Doctor told me what's wrong with me. How did I get that kind of Disease??! What did I do to deserve this??! My Daddy, my Oppas and my fiance will surely be hurt if they found this out. I can't! I can't hurt them! Slowly I will forget them and maybe worst I will push them away without me knowing.

 

 

"Oh God! Please help me!..." I cried and cried inside my car after learning everything why I am acting strange lately. My fiance is already mad at me for my continous mistakes for continuously forgetting our meet-ups. My Daddy & My Oppas are getting worried to me because I always space out and sometimes forgot about my lunch meetings with them.

 

 

[FLASHBACK]

 

 

"DAMN DARA!!! What are you thinking??!!! You almost burned our penthouse!!" My fiance exclaimed. I am already living with him of course with the approval of my Daddy except my two Oppa's but there is nothing they can do about it anyway because I get whatever I want. I am spoiled rotten when it comes to my family but when outside I am the simple little girl of my family.

 

 

"I..I'm.. Sorry.. I totally forgot about the iron.." I said to him. Blaming myself again.

 

 

"God Dara! What is wrong with you lately??!! The last time you almost cost flood inside the house when you forgot to turn off the tap! The other week you left the housekey hanging on the door knob and you even forgot that I am supposed to pick you up at work but you left without informing me!! Argh!! Fix this mess!! I'm going out!! We are not even married yet but you are now acting like this! So much of being a princess!!" My fiance said and went out and slammed the door so loud. When he was out, all the emotion that I am trying to keep suddenly went out like they have been begging to let them out from my system.

 

 

"I don't know! I don't know what's happening to me! I didn't go to work because I forgot where I work! I didn't call because I forgot about you! I don't know!!" I said to no one. I cried helplessly and was scared for the first time in my life.

 

 

I have cried for so long but after of couple of hours I compose myself and clean all the mess the I have caused again. My phone started buzzing indicating someone's calling. I answered the call thinking it's Jae.

 

 

"Yoboseyo?" I answer the call.

 

 

"Dara, where are you??" The guy on the other line said.

 

 

"Who is this??" I politely asked.

 

 

"You silly little girl! Don't you recognize your Brother's voice??" Brother?? I have brother??

 

 

"Mianhe but I don't. Who is this please??" I politely said again.

 

 

"Aigoo~! Stop playing pranks on me or I will tickle you to death you little rascal! This is your Teddy Oppa. I would like to remind you about the dinner tonight! Don't you dare ditch us or I swear I will barge into your house and I don't care if your Fiance will get mad! Remind him also about the dinner! This is your payment for ditching us couple of times! You are no longer meeting us during lunch. Dad is getting jealous already. Even me and your Leeteuk Oppa. It's always your fiance. Now Ms. Little Spoiled Brat, be there tonight arasso??" Huh??? What is this guy talking about??

 

 

"I'm sorry but I really don't....." I was not able to finish what I'm about to say when my phone suddenly died.

 

 

"Must be wrong number...." I said and then put my phone on the table to start my cleaning and ignore the call that I receive.

 

 

[END FLASHBACK]

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter