without you

this is not love!! part 2.

Daesung's POV

I knew it was wrong, I couldn't help it, she was my best friend? we woke up the next day and i had a text..

from; Anna

Hey Dae! really missing you, hope to see you soon, lots of love xx

'ahh, Anna.. is she your girlfriend?' Beth said smiling stupidly at me resting her head on my shoulder 'n-no! s-she's, uh..' she stopped me from talking 'she's pretty, i can tell from the photo, you'd make a good couple' she smiled at me, I relaxed more 'i kinda like her..' i replied not knowing what her reaction would be like 'then get out of my house and make it work!' she shouted pushing me out the door.

i stopped myself 'wait, you don't mind?' i asked confused 'earlier you were kissing and hugging me and now..' i added, she smiled at me 'I need you Daesung, but I need you as a friend, and you need me as a friend who's there all the time, I love you' she replied and hugged me, she was right 'I love you too Beth, wish me luck' i replied and kissed her forehead before leaving 'text me how it goes!' she shouted as she waved like a five year old.

I finally realized Beth and Seunghyun were made for each other, even if they don't see it, Beth was right, i needed her to be there as a friend, nothing more, nothing less.

Beth's POV

'I miss you..' i whispered to the broken mug, as i threw it in the bin, i heard the door slam open 'Dae! Anna's not going to wait forever' i laughed as i stood to my feet and walked to see the door, my eyes widened 'w-what are you doing here?' i asked purely in disbelief, before another word was taken a tear fell from his eyes.

'Seunghyun..' i whimpered as i walked over to him and let my head fall onto his chest, i had missed him, his smell and his damn cleft.. 'you'r thinking about my cleft arn't you?' he laughed a little in his tone, it made me smile and push his body with my shoulder 'kinda' i replied 'then look at me' he said as he moved my head to look him in the eyes with his index finger.

his eyes red and bloodshot from crying 'you look pretty' he smiled at me 'and your cleft looks pretty amazing' i replied as i hugged him tight. i felt his arms wrap around me pulling me closer 'Beth, I'm sorry, i never should have let you go, the other girl, she doesn't even compare to you..' i felt his tears roll down my neck.

'I'll forgive you..' i said as i pulled away to look him in the face 'on one condition' i added, he looked at me surprised 'and what's that?' he replied lacing our fingers together, they fitted perfectly.. 'you have to make me tea every morning for the rest of your life' i laughed he undid our fingers and wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed me deeply, i felt my knees go weak like they used to, i felt like me again.

'i agree to your damn tea obsession, baby' he replied, i let my hands roam his back, i could have fallen asleep right there and then, but it wasn't what he wanted, he kissed me deeply once more before picking me up and placing me on our bed and cuddling up close to me, his head rested on my s 'wow, they are so comfy' he laughed as he pulled himself back up to lay his head on an actual pillow and look me in the eyes 'i only have s to keep you in my heart' i laughed.

He kissed me and pulled me closer, snaking his hand in my shirt and rubbing my back, i couldn't help but smile like a nerd getting a new book 'will you stay this time?' i asked him tightening my grip on a piece of his shirt i was holding 'I wouldn't be anywhere else but here with you, my little cupcake' he replied, he had the same stupid smile on as me 'I love you Teacup' i replied nesting my head in the crook of his neck 'can we come out to the public now? so everyone know's your mine' i asked, he smiled and kissed my head 'I'm always going to be yours, no matter who knows. I love you'