It's a knockout

this is not love!! part 2.

Beth's POV

i turned to meet a friendly and familiar face, i sobbed into his chest 'Beth.. it's going to be ok' he said while my hair and back, I looked up at him 'Dae, how do you know when i need you?' i asked as he wiped away my tears 'best friend instincts' he smiled, I hugged him tighter and he hugged me tighter.

he made me sit on the sofa, his arms still wrapped tightly around me 'you were right Dae..' i said 'there was someone else..' I added 'shh, don't think about it anymore, hey guess what?' he smiled at me 'what?' i smiled back holding into the front of his shirt 'I'll be your wings!' he laughed, he always did know how to make someone smile.

I didn't know how it happened but we were both in bed, nothing happened, he was sleeping, he stayed with me and rocked me to sleep but i eventually woke up, he kept saying things like 'he's crazy to let you go, your beautiful, i love you..' they were all swirling around in my head, he always knew when i needed him, i kissed his forehead, he was still sleeping a smile across his face, he adorable.

Katy's POV

'Have you packet yet baby?' Jiyong asked me, I just smiled into the mirror, i couldn't believe this was happening, i was so happy, i couldn't believe i was going to get married to big bangs leader 'Kwon Jiyong, i love you' I replied to him as he entered the bathroom, he smiled at me and wrapped his arms around my waist both looking into the mirror in the bathroom.

'God, we're such a y couple' he laughed and kissed my neck before heading back into our room to finish packing 'when do we leave?' i asked excitedly while walking into the room after him wrapping my arms around his waist and walked behind him smiling into his back.

'in half hour, are you sure about this?' he asked me while turning round to face me 'of course, i love you!' I smiled back to receive a kiss on the nose from him making me giggle and blush.

We soon heard the taxi outside and everyone was there to see us off 'phone me as soon as you get there!' Beth smiled at me, i didn't want to leave her alone, I know what had happened earlier today, i hugged her tighter 'let me know what happens, you know i love drama!' i whispered into her ear making her laugh.

I had hugged everyone goodbye and so did Jiyong 'look after my baby!' Beth shouted at Jiyong, he kissed her cheek 'she's my baby now!' he laughed and wrapped an arm around my waist and kissed my cheek.

We jumped into the taxi and were smiling like a pair of idiots 'I can't wait to call you Kwon Katy' he smiled at me, I smiled back and blushed 'I love you, i really do' I replied leaning into him and him wrapping his arms around me, i felt so safe with him, like nothing could ever harm us. i love you so much Jiyong.

Daesung's POV

i never thought Beth and Seunghyun would actually break up.. I had my best friend back, all to myself..

I walked her home, she didn't want to stay around him for any longer than she had too.

I stopped at her door and hugged her and turned to leave, only to have my jumper tugged on, i spun around and looked at her 's-stay with me? please?' she asked me, how could i say no?

she opened the door and i wrapped my arms around her and we walked into the house 'i know what you want' i whispered into her ear, i felt her whole body tense 'a cup of tea, a film and hugs' I laughed, she turned to face me 'wow, you know me so well!' she laughed.

She fell asleep half way through the film, she looked adorable, i gently picked her up and put her in bed, I was going to leave but she sat up and hugged me 'stay here tonight' she whispered into my ear, oh god, i can't say no to her..

Before i knew anything she was wrapped in my arms, looking at me, i was playing with her hair and she was making small circles with her fingers on my chest, she kissed my chest 'your a bit of a , arn't you?' she laughed, me?! 'what!?' i asked her, she laughed even more 'always taking you top off and stuff' she raised herself and looked me in the eyes and stuck her tongue out.

'that's it!' i shouted and tickled her on the bed 'no Dae! I'll pee and then I'll have to change the bed!!' she shouted and moved around under me, i stopped and we stared at each other for what felt like ages, she sat up in front of me on her knees, and wrapped her arms around my neck placing her forehead on mine 'take your top off and I'll kiss you..' she laughed while she crashed our lips together, she did it, not me for once, it felt amazing, like we were the only people in the world.