Everything about you

this is not love!! part 2.

TOP's POV

I woke up and found myself in Beth's bed, i couldn't help but smile to myself until i realized she wasn't there..

I sat up and saw her at the computer watching something with headphones in, she had a huge grin on her face, i touched her shoulder causing her to jump and turn the computer off and spin to face me, almost hitting me in the face with her head 'GOOD MORNING BEAUTIFUL HOW DID YOU SLEEP? WELL GOOD TO HEAR, NOW LEAVE THE ROOM THANKS' is all i had off Beth, pushing my face away from her.

'you were watching monster wern't you' i asked raising my eyebrows 'um, i uh, yes ok, don't judge me, you were sleeping and i didn't want to wake you and i missed you..' she replied looking down 'and you look pretty in the video..' she added 'what and i don't now?' i laughed kissing her cheek 'no, you look y now, i mean bed hair really suits you' she laughed and brushed her hands through my hair.

I picked her up and placed her back in bed 'YAAHHHHH! i didn't get to see my favorite part!' she shouted as i leaned in and kissed her cheeks 'is that what your going to talk about? when you have the real me in front of you right now?' i smirked at her looking down at her trying to get away, i kissed down her neck making her breathing become heavy.

'you haven't made me tea this morning..' she mumbled, i laughed into her neck 'really? your going to bring that up now?' i laughed harder as i felt her laugh too 'hey, i tried ok?' she laughed i pulled away and looked down and smiled at her 'oh god, i love you Beth' i replied looking into her eyes, she blushed and i kissed her now red and hot cheeks 'i love you too, even though you haven't made my tea' she smiled up at me and kissed my chin.

i laced our fingers together and moved her hands over her head and kissed down her arms, i left a mark on her neck she was mine, and nobody was going to forget that 'not that i don't want this or anything but i really want a cup of tea' she laughed as i sat there in a stare at her, she had moved from under me and was standing at the door 'w-what? how did you get there?!' i asked confused,  she laughed 'you were staring at me creepily so i moved' i jumped off the bed and ran after her, hearing her laugh and giggle as i chased after her.

GD's POV

today is the day, i finally make Katy mine forever.

I stood there at the alter twisting my suit cuffs staring at the vicar, i heard the door open and i swung my head around, she looked beautiful, she always did but right now she looked breathe taking, i couldn't believe she was mine, i loved her, i fell in love with her all over again..

'I do' the new most beautiful words that has ever come from her perfect mouth, we finally left the church and went back to our hotel room, we both got changed and sat on the sofa together 'do you know, i dont think i can love you more than i do now' i said to her, she yawned and looked up to me 'i love you too GD baby baby' she laughed 'you know, you had me at hello' i smiled, she sat up and looked at me 'that. was. so. cheesy.' she laughed.

'trying to explain how much i love you is explaining how water tastes, completely impossible' i smiled at her and nested her head in my neck 'you so silly Jiyong, i love you, more than anything' she sighed 'i love you more than yesterday but less than tomorrow' i replied as we both fell asleep on the sofa watching some chick flick.