day after day

this is not love!! part 2.

Beth's POV

I woke up and rubbed my eyes, i looked over to where Seunghyun was and smiled, i wrapped my arms around him and kissed his nose before resting my head on his chest, I felt his body move and his arms wrap around my waist, and pull me in for a hug, i just wrapped my arms tighter around his neck.

'Good morning beautiful' i said looking up at him and smiling, he opened one eye and smiled 'morning' he said in his low husky sleepy tone, i moved myself up so we were face to face 'so, are you going to tell me how that happened to your lip?' he said with a worried look on his face, I smiled 'shh, I'm tired' i replied resting my head on his shoulder, his arms wrapped around me pulling me closer as if we were the only people in the world.

he wouldn't let it go, we soon got up and went downstairs 'Beth, please tell me!' he said to me walking into the kitchen 'i said i walked into a lamppost and bit my lip, don't you trust me?' i said turning to find him looking over me as if a father would to his daughter, he laced our fingers together 'of course i trust you, it's just I know that's not how you did it, remember when that man beat you up? did that happen again?' he asked me looking into my eyes, i had forgot about that night, thinking about it made me shiver with fright.

'I know i can be over protective about you, but it's because i care a lot about you, if i ever lost you, I don't know what I'd do, I love you so much' he added pulling me in for a hug, his arms wrapped tightly around me, i looked up at him and smiled 'I'm not going anywhere, I love you teacup and only you' i replied holding onto the front of his shirt.

TOP's POV

She finally broke the hug and put some stupid hat thing on and made a face at me 'you look like a boy' i laughed 'am i a pretty boy?' she asked with a serious face i kissed her forehead 'the prettiest boy i know' i replied and she blushed 'y'know, i always said if i ever meet you, I would try and be a fan that you'd remember..' she said looking down lacing our fingers together 'and how can i forget you now?' i asked her still holding her hands.

'Don't you have to meet Daesung to practice dancing?' i asked her not breaking the stare we had, she turned to look at the floor 'oh, yeah i almost forgot' she replied 'well as much as i would like you to stay with me today, you can't let Daesung down' I smiled at her, she half hearted smiled back to me, she went to leave but i pulled her back in the hug.

'Seriously, ever since you got back from the studio yesterday you've been acting weird, what's wrong?' I asked her with worry and seriousness in my tone, she brushed off the hug 'nothing, im just tired that's all, I'll see you later ok teacup?' she smiled and left the house, something was bothering her, i just didn't know what..

Katy's POV

i walked out of the shower into my bedroom and found a note on the pillow..

'Dear Katy my princess, please get dressed and come outside when you'r ready, i love you, your prince xx'

The note made my heart flutter inside my chest, i quickly did my hair and got changed into my clothes that were laid out on the bed already, new clothes, with another note on top..

'these are for tonight, love you xx' 

He was up to something, but i got dressed and rushed down the stairs to see candles lit up the room, I walked on the path lit by candles to see GD standing at a table filled with food, Seungri and Taeyang came out and sat us both down 'alright! tonight we'll be your waiters' Seungri smiled to us both, i had no idea what was going on 'We'll get the wine and stuff' Taeyang added and they walked out of the room to the kitchen.

After the meal had finished GD led me out side 'Ji..' i started to ask until outside was a blanket and strawberries and chocolate laid on the grass, he took my hand and he fell to the ground on one knee..

he pulled out a small box from his pocket and looked me in the eyes 'Katy, i know we've been together for just over half a year, but i can't see myself spending my life with anyone else but you, i love you so much, i need you more than anyone else in the word, please, will you spend the rest of your life with me too?' my eyes were wide open how could he even be asking me?

I jumped on him 'OF COURSE JIYONG!' i shouted and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his lips softly, Seungri and Taeyang came out and clapped 'YAY!!!' Seungri said jumping up and down hugging Taeyang who was hugging back for the first time.

This was the best night of my life 'i can't believe how lucky i am to have you Ji' i whispered in his ear 'I'm the lucky one princess' he replied kissing my nose.

Daesung's POV

I had no idea if Beth would even show up after what happened yesterday..

my thoughts were cut off by the sound of the door, Beth walked in her lip still swollen 'hi Dae' she said smiling at me 'I'm soo sorry about yesterday' i replied looking down she came over to me and hugged me 'don't worry, i just want us to be friends again Dae' she said with her face in my chest, i hugged her tighter and kissed the top of her head 'thats what i want too..' i relied, i couldn't stop myself, i soon cupped her face and kissed her deeply..