Better together

this is not love!! part 2.

Beth's POV

I couldn't push him off, his grip was to strong, the force of the kiss hurt my lip making me gasp which gave him control over my mouth, him letting his tongue slip inside and exploring every inch of my mouth, his taste was sweet, he finally broke away from the kiss and looked down at me with a worried expression.

'Beth.. i think we should take a break from seeing each other..' he said walking towards the door his head and shoulders slumped, he was my best friend, i couldn't lose him no matter what.

I ran to the door and held the handle stopping him from leaving, before i could do anything he grabbed my arm and pulled me to be in front of him, placing his forehead on mine 'I can't lose you Beth.. that's why i need to stop seeing you for a while..' he said not moving his forehead from mine 'Dae, i need you, please don't leave' i replied.

'When was the last time you and Seunghyun did it?' he asked me, my face shot up almost hitting his head 'that's a bit, uh, thing, isn't it?' i replied going bright red 'all I'm saying is, it's hard to control myself around you now, and he's with you all the time and you've done it once in months, don't you find that weird? you don't think he has someone on the side do you?' he relied moving me out of the way to leave the room.

what Daesung had said was spinning around my head 'someone on the side?' i stayed in the dance studio for what felt like ages, my thoughts soon went out the window when my phone rang 'hello?' i said blinking away the tears threatening to fall 'GUESS WHAT?!?!' i heard Katy scream down the phone 'what?' i laughed 'ME AND GD ARE GETTING MARRIED!!!' my mouth sprang open and my eyes went wide 'im sooo happy for you!' i shouted 'get to the house now, we're having a small party but paparazzi is here so be carful' before i could say anything else she hung up.

I went and swung open the door to find Daesung sitting on the floor facing the door with his back against the wall 'have you heard?' i asked him with a smile 'yes, it's great isn't it? i came back to give you a ride there' he smiled back and stood up, we walked out and went in the car for a silent ride there.

Katy's POV

'Ji!!!!' i shouted, i was so happy, i couldn't believe me and him were actually going to get married, i was amazed by him, we were surrounded by friends, they all looked happy, everyone had smiles on their faces.

Half way through the party everyone was in pairs, me and Ji, Kira and Taeyang who had got into a serious relationship after she sadly lost the baby and Tara and Seungri who were just friends but everyone would think their together, there was Beth and Daesung, Beth and Seunghyun still didn't tell the public that they were together.

I leaned over to Ji 'where's TOP?' i asked, he shrugged his shoulders and grabbed my hand pulling me to the kitchen and pulling out paper with photos of Paris and a hotel on 'I want us to get married in Paris, this weekend just the two of us, if that's what you want'

I almost pushed him onto the floor with the force of the hug i gave him 'aslong as I get married to you, i would get married anywhere!' i said into his ear, his arms wrapped tighter around my waist pulling me in 'i love you' he whispered into my ear giving me shivers all through my body 'I love you too Kwon JiYong' i replied.

 

Beth's POV

 

I was standing in the corner of the room with Daesung, he refused to leave me alone 'no, i hate you being by yourself, i need to protect you' he would tell me over and over again.

I could see Seunghyun standing talking to some girl, she had her hands all over his arm, girls always flocked to him, like he was a Greek God, which he was, but he was mine.. 'I bet you wish that was you right now..' i heard Daesung whisper into my ear, i just gave him and evil stare before realizing he was wearing a bright red nose which made me hold my side from laughing so hard, his face was so serious until i snorted while laughing causing him to laugh with me.

TOP's POV

I was talking to one of the backing dancers about the tour coming up and what routines she was looking forward to 'watch out!!' i heard her cry, i quickly spun around and caught a woman who was carrying drinks to her friends, she looked up to me 't-thanks' she said while standing herself up

She was very attractive 'I'm Dara' she smiled at me 'I'm..' 'i know your T.O.P!' she laughed making me laugh with her 'oh, your from that group 2NE1!' i laughed finally realizing 'yeah hehe' she giggled.

We spoke for ages, we finally stopped speaking when GD announced that we had to leave as it was half 3 in the morning 'how are you getting home?' I smiled at her 'I'm staying with a friend, nice to meet you, goodbye' she replied kissing my cheek causing me to blush 'goodbye..' i replied holding my cheek where she had just kissed, feeling flustered..