Feeling the love?

this is not love!! part 2.

Beth's POV

 
I waited for Seunghyun for hours, but i got so tired i almost feel over and luckily Daesung was there to catch me 'YAHH, see if i wasn't here you would have fallen and maybe died!' he shouted which made me laugh 'Dae, can you take me home?' i asked him trying to do my best cute face and puppy dog eyes 'yah, fine' he said smiling.
We finally got to my house and i looked at him 'do you really think he has someone on the side?' i asked him looking down, he lifted my head with his index finger 'if he does then he seriously is crazy' he said looking directly at me, making me blush with his sweet words.
I got out of the car and walked to my door and looked back and waved at Daesung as he drove off, everything that happened ealier seemed to never have happened which i didn't mind.
I tried to stay up for Seunghyun but i soon found myself sleeping on the sofa, cuddled up to my panda teddy.
 
TOP's POV
 
I decided to stay home as it was too late to walk home and everyone was too drunk to drive, i lay down in my own bed, i hadn't stayed there in ages it felt good to be alone for a while, but I soon missed cuddling up to Beth.
Soon i foudn myself dreaming of the girl i met at the party, i dreamt that we were together and the public knew about it and they loved us together.
I soon woke up, why was i getting so flustered about this girl? i only spoke to her for a few hours and i felt like I knew everything about her, like we had a connection, she was just my type, what was i thinking? i was with Beth, i was in love with Beth.
The next morning i was woken up by my phone ringing saying i have a text message;
from; unknown
Last night was fun, can't believe i got to meet you! wanna hang out today? - Dara xx
Dara got my number? it couldn't hurt to meet her, i agreed and found myself thinking of what to say and what topics we could talk about, on my way there i could feel myself getting nerves for the whole thing.
I walked into the place where we said we would meet and saw her, my palms were getting all sweaty, i rubbed my hands onto my jeans making them stop being so clamy, she waved at me and smiled, she looked even prettier than yesterday, why was i getting so nerves? we were just going to be friends..
Once we had finished everything i said i would walk her home, she said she wanted to watch a film but was too scared to watch it alone so i was nice enough to agree 'sure, i love scary films' i smiled.
Halfway through the film she rested her head on my shoulder and nested her head in in the crook of my neck, it made my heart pound even faster 'are you ok?' she asked sitting up and looking at me 'n-nothing, I'm fine' i was a nerves wreck in front of her..
When the film finished i walked to the door to leave, i couldn't control myself I kissed her deeply at the door, i could feel her arms wrap around m neck when i snapped back to reality BETH, i was with Beth.. i broke away 'I'm sorry..' i said before walking out of the house and closing the door behind me.
I sat on my bed at home, I couldn't believe what i had just done, i got so nerves around one girl, who wasn't Beth, i felt bad because i was suppose to be with Beth and I had sepnt the day with some other girl.
I knew what had to be done..
 
Beth's POV
 
I stayed home alone all day, it wasn't that bad i had been writing new songs for the new album coming up.
I was broken away from my thoughts when the door swung open, I walked to see who it was 'Seunghyun!' i smiled, his face was sad looking and dark, i ran over and hugged him 'd-don't..' he replied when he stepped back from me.
'Beth..' he started looking up to my eye level 'we need to break up..' my heart sunk, it felt like someone had stabbed me right in the heart, i felt sick and couldn't control the tears that ran down my cheeks 'w-why?' i sobbed into my sleeves covering my face 't-theres someone else..' I knew it, Daesung had been right, i swallowed hard 'fine.. if that's all then leave..' i said coldly as i turned my back to head into the kitchen.
I suppose he did leave as i heard the door slam shut and no footsteps were in the house, he was serious, i saw the mug with his face on, before i knew anything i had threw it across the kitchen smashing it, i couldn't believe Daesung had been right, what was I suppose to do without Seunghyun?
I looked down and could see my finger cut from where i tried to clean the mug up, i put my hand under the tap with the cold water, I heard the front door open again, tears started to pour out of my eyes thinking it was Seunghyun coming back to say more, before i knew anything arms were wrapped around my waist pulling me close, it wasn't Seunghyun he didn't have any rings on.