oh my baby

this is not love!! part 2.

5 months later!

GD's POV

'Katy!! where are you?' i shouted up the stairs to her, she was now officially living together now, we had been for two months now, it had been the best two months of my life, it was a bit cramped as it was the whole of big bang and Katy living in one house.

Katy walked down the stairs wearing one of my jumpers 'why are you wearing my clothes?' i asked her looking at her tilting my head 'because i like to smell like you so when your not around i feel like your still here' she smiled, it made my heart flutter hearing her say that, i had a huge grin on my face watching her walk down the stairs

She finally came down and meet me at the bottom, going on her top toes and giving me a kiss on the cheek, she had no idea how much she ment to me, these past few weeks i didn't see much of her as we were filming for a new video, i put my arms around her waist and kissed her nose 'i've missed you so much' i said pulling her in for a hug, i felt her smile on my chest 'I've missed you too' she replied.

We walked into the kitchen holding hands, Seungri and Taeyang were sitting down at the table while Daesung was making pancakes and everything else 'morning!!' Daesung shouted when he turned around and saw us holding hands, he smiled 'finally awake huh? about time!' Seungri laughed earning himself a hit in the head from Taeyang, we all laughed and sat down and had breakfast together.

'Where's TOP?' I asked looking around the room, Daesung's smiled faded and he took another mouthful of pancakes 'he's with Beth!' Taeyang said with a smile 'he went there last night when you went to bed' Seungri added, I smiled at Katy and Katy smiled back, i knew she was happy that Beth was happy and her and TOP were back together and better than ever.

TOP's POV

i woke up to an empty bed, i sat up and rubbed my eyes 'Beth?' i asked looking around the room, she was sitting at the desk with the computer, i walked over and put my hands around her neck 'you left me, again..' i whined to her, she turned her head and kissed my hand 'I'm sorry' she replied looking back at the computer 'what are you doing?' I asked her, she turned and faced me 'monster is out today!' she smiled.

'wow, you really are a fan' i laughed, she covered my mouth and pressed play, she sat there and hugged her knees, it was adorable how much of a fan she was, like my own stalker in a way, that doesn't make it sound good.. but it was cute.

When the video ended she turned the chair and smiled to me 'THAT WAS THE BEST THING EVER!!!' she replied jumping off the chair and hugging me 'you looked amazing!' she said and smiled up to me, i looked down at her and kissed her nose 'you looked good in your new video too' i smiled at her, she blushed.

We both sat on the bed and talked for hours, we hadn't seen each other in weeks, so we had loads to talk about, it was mainly me speaking about the trip and how it went 'didn't you do anything fun?' i asked her 'i tried new tea.. but it was gross' she laughed 'then what do you do when I'm away?' I asked her smiling 'I wait for you to come home' she replied, it made my heart skip, I hugged her with a force that she fell on the bed and laughed.

Beth's POV

He really was too perfect, his damn eyes and cleft..

He kissed my nose and hugged me, i smiled up to him holding onto the front of his jumper 'do you have to go?' i asked him with my head resting on his chest, he looked down at me and smiled 'I won't be long, i need to get some clean clothes' he replied pulling the hug tighter, i hated him being away from me for so long.

'I'll be back later' he said kissing my forehead and walking out the door, I sighed but before i could do anything the door swung open 'you know there's a doorbell for a reason' i said without even looking back 'now that would be too easy! you'd know when someone is at the door, why would i want you to know where i am?' the voice replied. 

I felt a hand come on my shoulder and squeeze 'you need to stop this..' i said, I knew this needed to stop, but to loose them would be my worst nightmare, i couldn't live without them 'Beth, it's just some time for me and you, we're friends right?' the voice replied to me, spinning me around to look them in the eyes 'Daesung..' i murmured, before being pulled into a bear hug..