Missing You

He's a ert, and He Thinks I'm Gay

 

I sent the guys home without a word and they left obediently. No questions asked. Even Lay who offered to stay with me but I rejected him in the end. I don’t want them to see me in this state.

 

And no matter how many times I say to myself that I wasn’t lovesick, Luhan’s face will appear everywhere. And when I say everywhere, it’s literally everywhere. It was night by the time I finished catching up with the stuff in school. Before Lay left, he passed some notes for me to revise.

 

I booted up my computer and started researching on the new class project that our history teacher has given us. Because of this incident, my mother has also spared me from attending business class. I was back on track to my dream – becoming an artist.

 

I scrolled and typed until the clock strikes 12 – it was time for bed. Yawning, I approached my bed and tossed my afternoon clothes aside and saw a piece of crumpled paper lying on my bed. Man… I hate dirty stuff lying on my bed, it must be Kim Bear…

 

I took the paper and unfolded it – it was Luhan’s email address, the only way that I could contact him is by using this. I pursed my lips, contemplating whether I should do it, or not.

 

Asking ‘how are you?’ won’t harm, right?

 

Returning back to my study table, I opened up my own mailbox and started writing a new mail. Straightening my back, I poised my fingers on my keyboard, thinking of what to write and what will he reply.

 

I’m sure he’ll act like a and stuff.

 

Heck it, we’ll see what he’ll reply.

 

Dear Luhan,

 

 

How are you? And where the hell have you been? Going to the US for holiday? You must be kidding me. Do reply when you see this.  

 

PS: Thank you for saving my during the match. You were brave.

 

Love,
E.J

 

 

Without double checking, I pressed sent and went to bed.

 

~

 

 

 

 

The next few days, my life pretty much resume the same. I attended school as usual, participate a couple of dance recital and now it was the examination period. It kinda , ‘cause I have no idea how to balance between studies and dance.

 

The Principal also granted me a dorm room for me to live in; I hate it when my parents decides to send not only one bodyguard, but multiple bodyguards to me home after school. It’s a hassle to me and seriously, I’m old enough to take a bus home.

 

Therefore, staying in the school is better.

 

And, recently, the B.A.P boys are back from their full album promotions. I have to respect them for balancing their idol life between school – I can never do that.

 

 I pulled out seven thick textbook that I didn’t even touched it at all out from my locker and hugged it against my chest. Pursing my lips, I had no choice but to use my head to close the locker door.

 

“Damn this.” I used the side of my cheeks and pushed the door closed, hoping no one would see me doing this and fortunately for me, it was already end of school.

 

Hugging the books closer to my chest, I walked down the hallway, past the foyer as I made my way up to my dorm to study. Kimmy Bear and I made up after our useless brawl over whether I liked Luhan or not but it’s been awkward… till now.  The automatic doors sensed my presence and slid open as I trotted up the carpeted stairs and waited for the lift.

 

My arms started feeling sore and I had no idea how am I going to press the ‘up’ button. Sighing, I bend my back, wanting to put my books down when somebody came from behind me and grabbed all my books from me.

 

“I’ll do it for you,” his soft voice said.

 

I looked up and found Mr. Gorgeous pair of smiley eyes on me. “Daehyun! You’re back!”

 

His grin spread wider. “Yes! I’m back!”

 

“I’m so sorry, let me do it,” I reached out to get all my books but back he pulled away.

 

“Nuh-uh. I have muscles. I’ll carry it for you. Go on, press the button or else we’ll never get up.” He said.

 

Smiling sheepishly, I pressed the ‘up’ button and the lift came in an instant. “So, how long are you going to stay this time?”

 

“Hmmm,” he pursed his lips, thinking. “Until I graduated. It’s going to be hectic from now own.”

 

We exited the lift and I lead the way to my room. “Wanna come in and have a drink?”

 

“Sure,” he grinned, “sorry for the intrusion then!” he stepped into my room and placed my books on my table top.

 

“Thank you!” I yelled across from the mini bar. “What would you like to have? Coke? 100 plus?”

 

“Do you have orange juice?”

 

“Yeah!”

 

“I would like to have that please.” I pour a cup of orange juice and placed it on the table for him to drink.

 

“Wow, you’re a hardworker, you have books literally everywhere.” He pointed across my room. My math textbook and stuff is on my bed, my history books sprawled opened on the floor, my science notes were on the table, one of them was even under his drink. I pinked.

 

“Don’t mind me, I have trouble being neat.” Hastily, I placed my stuff aside and rearranged the bed so it would look neater. “And worse, I had problems studying.”

 

“Do you need help? I can tutor you if you want.”

 

“Are you sure? I’m a little slow when it comes to concepts and especially math. Worst subject ever.” I gathered the paper that was strewn all over the floor and tucked it neatly on the side of my study table.

 

“I can teach. I’m good at math.” Daehyun stood up held out the empty glass to me. “And when I’m teaching you, I need more orange juice than this. It’s delicious.”

 

I laughed at him. “Sure, you can actually buy it at any store actually. But I wouldn’t mind if you’re willing to teach me.”

 

“Yeah, it’ll be good. So tomorrow after school in the library?” he wore his shoes and stood outside my door.

 

“Okay, see you then. Thank you for your help today!” I said again as I closed the door.

 

Before I could retire to bed, I booted up my computer and typed a new mail for Luhan. Ever since I started to do this, I couldn’t stop. I would anticipate his reply every day but it never came. It’s been 8 months already. I should stop now…* I said to myself.

 

*This will be the last mail. After his I’ll stop.*

 

Clicking the ‘new’ button, I started typing.

 

Dear Luhan,

 

This will be the last time I’m sending you a mail. You’ve been MIA-ing for 8 months now and I think you should start contacting me, I mean us – including Lay. Everyone is worried about you and will you please reply if you see this?  

 

 

I missed you.

 

Love,

E.J

 

 

~