Sudden Movement

He's a ert, and He Thinks I'm Gay

 

 

 

Your mask fell off, for the first time in Luhan’s life, his heart raced faster than ever. Your face was so breathtaking that he thought he was looking at an angel. Your dark eyes tinkled brightly under the light and your skin sparkled. Your long black hair brushed his hand that was supporting your back. His eyes travelled to your lips, it was perfect. *How can this girl be prettier than Miyoung?* Luhan thought.

You on the other hand was suffering a nervous breakdown from that crazy stare. “Excuse me, I’m sorry to interrupt your…staring but I need to go to the wash room.” You said.

Your voice snapped Luhan out of his thoughts as he gently lifted you up. He was embarrassed to meet your gaze so he shied away from you, his head hung low.

“Uh… I’ll be back soon.” You took your mask from the ground and scrambled to restroom. Once you were there you the tap and washed your hands. You don’t why but you just feel like washing your hands. The cold water probably will make you feel cooler. *I hope he doesn’t recognize me, or else I’ll volunteer to drown myself in the sea. Luckily Kim Bear’s make up works, or else I’ll kill her!*

Once you felt that you’re alright, you walked out of the restroom. You don’t bother wearing your mask since Luhan already saw you. You was about to find Luhan again but he was with another girl. You looked closely and realized the girl was Miyoung. *Ugh, why is she here*

“Miss, would you like a drink?” one of the waiter approached you and offered you a variety of drinks. You were a little thirsty so you took the orange juice.

“Thanks,”

You decided to stay aside and let the couple have their own personal time since he clearly stated that you would not interfere with his life while dancing. You watched the guests danced as you leaned against the wall. Suddenly you felt another presence beside you.

“Alone?” he said.

You turned your head and looked at the guy. He didn’t wore his mask too, and he looked so damn familiar. *oh my god, it’s Lay!*

Lay looked at you and he felt the same way as you did. Unfortunately for you, Lay had a knack for recognizing people and in one glance, he recognize you as E.J the gay.

“E.J?! Why are you here?!!” he sounded shock.

You quickly used your hand to cover his mouth. “Hush!”

His eyes then travelled down to your attire. It finally struck him. *E.J is a girl…*

“You’re a girl,” he said.

“Yes, I am. But you must never reveal this to anybody, okay?” you stared into his eyes, “Promise me this, please,” you pleaded.

Lay stood very still, processing his thoughts. *This girl... she’s so interesting* It’s been a really long time since he’d fun. For the sake of fun, he promised her.

“I promise you, but first, I want to say that you’re really beautiful today. Seriously, you should’ve kept your hair long,” Lay praised you while tucking a strand of hair behind your ears. His actions and words made you blush.

“Thank you,” you gave him a smile and made his heart jumped.

“W-welcome,” *Holy , did I just stutter?* Lay thought. He cleared his throat and made weird voices.

“Are you alright?” you asked.

“Yes, of course!” He awkwardly ran his hand through his hair. “So how are you going to deal with all these double life or something, cuz from what I see you’re gonna need a lot of make up during the weekends~”

You thought about having to dress up properly during the weekends and it immediately irked you and what’s more, the fear of the chances of getting found out by Luhan during the weekends made your heart sank.

“Yeah, whatever, I wish I could dig a hole and hide inside there,” you sighed heavily.

Meanwhile, Luhan kept searching for you when he noticed you’re not back after going to the toilet for 20 minutes. Even when Miyoung was talking and flirting with him, he didn’t get that usual excitement and joy of talking to her. The dance scene kept replaying in his head.

The collarbone…and those eyes… 

He finally spotted you and Lay at the back of the hall, talking to each other rather intimately. An odd feeling crept up his chest. *Does Lay know her?* he thought.

“Yah, Oppa are you listening to me?” Miyoung said and looked at what you’re looking. “Are you obsessed with your fiancée? Please tell me you’re not,”

“Miyoung ah, I’m really sorry okay, but I need to settle something, can you please do something else? I’ll find you later,” Luhan apologized to Miyoung and gave her a quick kiss on her cheeks.

“Okay, then. See you later, oppa,” she said.

 

You were talking with Lay happily when the one-who-must-not-be-named appeared again. He looked rather pissed when he looked at you. *I wonder what happened*

“Yo, Luhan! You want back your wife?” Lay teased as he pushed you to Luhan, making you fall right into his chest.

“Oomph!” you yelped as Luhan stumbled a couple of steps back but managed to regained his balance. He helped you up and you immediately glared at Lay.

“Yah, you wanna die?” you threatened and continued cursing him. Lay didn’t back down too easily and continued to attack back.

Luhan found this scene familiar. Too familiar. His memory rewind back to a couple of nights back when you had and him had a cursing competition. You’d won, of course. Luhan took a closer look at you again to make sure that he was right.

*There’s only one last way to find out.*

There was only thing that Luhan was really good at was – kissing people. He kissed so many girls that he could differentiate the different lips. He knew that this thing he’s about to do was going to get him killed but he didn’t care.

In one smooth movement, he closed the distance between you and him and he cupped your chin. He paused for a second to see your expression and gave you a smirk.

“Forgive me for this,” he said as his lips landed on yours.

 

~

A/N: Ooooh~ Looks like Luhan kinda found out who she is~ Well, we'll know everything only in the next chapter. :)
And Lay know who she is! Smartie Lay! :D
Thanks for reading~

 

Love your commets, by the way! Hehe!

<3