Skipping School.

He's a ert, and He Thinks I'm Gay

 

 

I dressed up quickly and luckily for me, I did not have to blow dry my hair like I usually do when I had long hair. I ruffled my hair and run my fingers through it and woazzah, I’m done. I fastened my tie properly to my collar and straightened my uniform. Once I checked that my attire is appropriate, I stepped out of the bathroom and glance around the room, looking for Luhan.

“If you’re not going to hurry, then I’m going off without you,” he appeared behind me and was still doing his tie. I watched him tie clumsily and supressed a chuckle. In the end, his tie was so out of shape that it almost looked like it wasn’t meant to be there.

“Here, let me help you,” I stepped closer to him and undid his messy tie. “You’re such a baby. 18 years old and don’t even know how to tie a freaking tie.”

I did it step by step, ignoring the intense stare that he was giving me. My cheeks grew warmer and my heart flipped.

“Well, I usually ask the other boys for help or the maids. I didn’t have to do it by myself.” He spoke softly, a hint of his morning voice still lingered. It was deep and y. I cleared my throat and jerked his tie forward.

“You’re too far, I can’t tie properly. And will you please for goodness sake stop moving!” I grumbled and when I was finally done, I pushed the tie upwards to his collar, making me lean even closer to him. I shook my head and willed myself to stay focused.

“There done.”

“Geez, thanks kid,”

“No prob,”

~

“In the count of three, if you’re not jumping then I’m leaving you,” Luhan crossed his arms and fumed as we’ve or maybe he’d been standing there for nearly 10 minutes and I’m just sitting at the edge of the fence, like humpty dumpty.

“B-but, it’s too high. Are you sure you’re going to catch me?” my hands were slightly trembling and my head throbbed. The wall is at least 2 metres tall. I bet if I jumped, my limbs or my head would just crack and roll off. And it wasn’t so hard when Kim Bear and I escaped the last time.

“Don’t be scared. Just jump. I will catch you. I promise,” this time I could hear his sincerity in his voice. I believed him. I took a deep breath and calmed my intestines down.

“Okay, I’m jumping down.” Luhan nodded his head and encouraged me, his hands outstretched, waiting.

I counted to 3 and jumped. Instead of landing hard on the rocky ground, I landed onto his chest. Safe and sound. Luhan gently lowered me down onto the ground as I collected myself. He stood up and dusted his uniform.

“See, that wasn’t scary at all, right?” he smirked. “Besides, you’re a guy – ” he stopped and blinked, as if thinking. My heart skipped flipped again but not like just now. Luhan’s furrowed his brow and held his arm out.

“What?” I asked. My head cocked to one side. Luhan cackled and smoothed his palm against his pants, embarrassed.

“Well, I was…No, it should be why are you such a sissy. Seriously, you can’t even jump?” his behaviour took a 180 no 360 turned and he became the same stubborn and irritating jerk that I met him.

“Are you like what, having pms?” I said. We finally took a cab to his mall (actually it was his father’s mall) and we didn’t stop arguing. And he said that it was his frigging first time taking a commoner’s cab.

“I’m not having pms as you know, I’m a guy,” he touched and poked everything that was in the taxi. Luhan complained that the cab was too small and he’s willing to donate money to the company so that they could offer better services.

“Shut up and stop touching. The cabbie is going to kill you,” I scoffed but he didn’t listen. Ugh, forget it.

Both of us seemed to enjoy cursing each other a lot. He knew it those words weren’t meant to really criticise each other.

We reached the mall and I was already craving for a drink.

“I’m thirsty, get a drink for me,” I ordered him. He rolled his eyes and clicked his fingers. Instantly, two random workers in his mall scuttled to him and bowed low.

“Get us some coke,”

“Yes, young master.” They obeyed and scrambled to get some coke for us.

“Wow, advantage of having your own mall, huh.” I snorted and pretended to be in awe.

“Why? Don’t you have yours too?” he raised a brow while we trotted down the shops. There wasn’t many people as most of them were either in school or working.

“Me? None. I came to this school because of pure talent. I don’t have money,” I lied. My parents owned lots of things too. Just not as much as the Xi Company. But hey, I’m the richest lady in Korea.

“That’s sad. Then you should show me your house someday. I’ve never been into a commoner’s house,” he said sarcastically. I cringed and defended myself.

“Uhm, my parents do not allow guys to come into my house. And you might never want to go into my house because there’s a lot of cockroaches, rats, mice and maybe other monsters that scientist never found out.”

“Thanks for the reminder, I’ll make sure I will never go into your house,”

I smiled in satisfaction relieved that he wasn’t really going to my house. I breathed a sigh of relief.

“Instead of coke, let’s go and have some macchiato shall we?” he said. He walked ahead of me and I had to catch up to him.

“Fine, whatever. Just get me a drink.”

~

 

The waitress and waiters bowed when we swept into the café. Luhan led me into the VIP room in the café.

“The usual,” he said.

“Yes, young master.” Without asking me, the waitress just took his order and went off.

“What about me? Don’t I get to order too?” I grumbled and drummed my fingers on the table. Frustration crept up but I kept it down.

He was about to say something but the waiter cut him off.

“Sir, your drink.” He served the macchiato on Luhan’s side and walked away.

With a smile, he pushed his drink to me and gestured for me to drink. “You can have this, since you’re thirstier than me.”

“Fine, then.” I took the drink and began gulping everything down. There wasn’t any time for basic manners. In just seconds, the entire cup of tea was gone and I let out a soft burp. Luhan’s eye never left me and I felt chills went down my spine.

 

Luhan’s POV

 

“You said I was a baby, right? Then you’re worse than a baby,” Luhan suddenly stood up and bend forward, making, the table come nearer to you. You flinched and blinked. He used his hand and cupped your chin and used his thumb to wipe the white foam on the top of her lips.

Luhan wiped it gently and slowly. It was a different feeling though. Kissing her and touching her lips is different.  Luhan gave out a soft chuckle and wiped his hand after cleaning the dirt from .

He watched her dumbfounded expression and found it damn amusing. Don’t tell me this was the first time people treat her so well.

“Are you like, frigging gay or something?” she blurted out. Luhan could see her cheeks burning up as she tried to regain her composure. Should I reveal that I already know that she’s a girl and not a guy? And that she’s my fiancée?

“Well, sadly, I’m not gay like you.” He slumped in his seat, tapping his fingers on the table. “But I know a secret of yours.”

Luhan watched her tensed up and he enjoyed every moment of it. The corner of his lips curved upward.

“Wanna know?”

“W-what?” she said.

“I know that – ”

You’re a girl.

“ – you like me.”

~