Monster

He's a ert, and He Thinks I'm Gay

 

Author’s POV

 

Chihoon sat on a chair and spun a pen in his hand. He watched as Luhan panicked around like a small child. Chihoon guffawed.

“Perfect, perfect. Look at you, shaking like a leaf.” he crossed his legs and enjoyed the show. He clicked his pen and a small little knife poked out. “Will this hurt? Or…” he threw the small little pen away and unsheathed a blade. It glistened in the air.

“Or this?” Chihoon stared at it madly and laughed hysterically to himself. His goons behind him kept a straight face, afraid to feel his wrath. So far, Chihoon let the rest of the participants escape before he sealed the place. All his goons were placed in the exits and Luhan family’s private helicopter was hijacked by him.

All was going well.

“A dying fiancée and a going to be dead fiancé. Romeo and Juliet’s tragic ending. Abeoji is going to be so proud of me.” he gloated and swiped his weapon in the air.

“The Xi family will be gone, and the Lee family will prevail! HAHAHA!”

However, behind those screens, he didn’t know that Chihoon is fighting a losing battle. No, he’d already lost.

 

~

 

Luhan halted to a stop, his heart pumped rapidly for oxygen, sweat coursing down his forehead. He heard laughter and realized that his instincts didn’t help at all. He landed straight into the lion’s den.

“It’s the guy. This is definitely the wrong way.” Luhan said. They crept closer to him, trying their best to be silent as possible. Luhan saw Chihoon’s ridiculously large chair placed in the middle of nowhere and he was surrounded by guards. Behind him, was a door.

An exit.

“Or maybe not. There’s an exit door behind Chihoon.” Luhan told Daehyun. “Hold her. I’ll act as a bait and you both try to run to the exit when there’s a chance. Ok?” gently, he helped Eun Ji up to Daehyun’s back.

“But how can we leave you alone? That crazy bastard will kill you! Look he even has a blade!” Miyeon shrieked as she paled.

“Don’t worry. I won’t die so easily.” He patted Miyeon and Daehyun’s shoulders. “I’m off.” He said and left to reveal himself to Chihoon.

 

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

 

“Yah! Crazy horse! What’s up!” Luhan greeted Chihoon. Blatantly, he sauntered uphill, to the crazy horse. He stuck his hands in his pocket to prevent himself from shaking.

Chihoon’s smile widened as he saw his guest’s timely arrival. His goons surrounded Luhan but Chihoon let them stay behind.

“My good friend! You’ve found me! Do you want a prize?” Chihoon stood up and pointed his blade to Luhan. “Choose one prize: Fast and less bloody or excruciatingly slow and bloody?” his words were like venom coming from those filthy mouths.

“How about you put your bloody sword down and talk, like a man.” Luhan said.

“With my sword or not, I’m always a man. So where’s your dying fiancée? Or is she dead? Well if I kill you faster, she will be saved. I will unlock this exit behind me and your friends will be able to escape. How about that?” Chihoon’s eyes glowered as he said menacingly.

He was playing around with Luhan. Either way, he has to die so that Chihoon will be satisfied.

“Why would you want to kill me? Why wait till now?” Luhan challenged. He was signing his death wish early, Daehyun thought and wanted to go right there to slap his face. *This isn’t time for any egoistical match!*  

“If not now, then when?” Chihoon answered proudly. “I had plenty of chance. But none of them is as enjoyable as this one.”

“Very deep, Lee Chihoon. Very deep.” Luhan felt as if he was dealing with a 5 year old kid.

“Let’s play a game.” Luhan spoke. “If I win, you let us go. If you win, you kill me. Although I do not wish to die.”

Chihoon raised a brow. “What game do you suggest?”

“Easy. The ‘scissors, paper and rock’ game. The first game that we played together when we were young. We used our bodies to do the actions, remember?” Luhan said and he took his right hand out from his pocket. Behind him, Daehyun watched closely to Luhan’s action.

Daehyun saw Luhan flicking his fingers, gesturing for them to start moving.

“Of course I do! Three rounds. Two out of three to win.” Chihoon challenged, totally fell into Luhan’s trap as he placed his blade down.

“Then let’s start, shall we?”

“Kai…Bai…Bo!” Luhan showed rock while Chihoon showed paper. For rock, Luhan had to crouched all the way down and for paper, Chihoon spread his arms wide.

“Aww, I won.” Chihoon said, preparing for the next round. Luhan swallowed a gulp of saliva as he eyed at the blade that was just an arm away from him. Chihoon’s goons behind him clapped.

“One more time and I’ll win! You ready?” Chihoon said.

“Ever ready.”

“Kai…Bai…Bo!” this time, Luhan showed scissors whereas Chihoon showed paper. The score is now 1:1.

“Man…this is getting exciting.” Chihoon hopped while punched his knuckles using his hands. “I can feel it! I’m going to win this!”

“I’m going to show scissors, just to let you know.” Luhan said.

“Are you serious? Don’t expect me to tell you what I’m throwing.” Chihoon sneered.

“Sure, I don’t want to know.” Luhan countered.

“Kai…Bai…Bo!” As expected, Chihoon fell for it. He crouched down low to show stone while Luhan used this opportunity to kick Chihoon away from the blade. His goons saw this and quickly rushed over to capture Luhan.

“GO! NOW! HURRY UP!” Luhan shouted over to Daehyun and Miyeon who sprint all the way to the exit.

“You stupid fool. I can’t believe I fell for it, TWICE. The first time we played this game you kicked me in front of the entire school. Now, you’ve done it again. I will kill you…” His goons pinned Luhan’s arms behind him and forced him to kneel in front of Chihoon.

Luhan peered behind the large chair and found the door opened. *They made it…* He sighed in relief.

“Why are you sighing? You’re supposed to be frightened like a small child!” Chihoon grabbed the blade and propped it under Luhan’s neck, lifting it up dangerously. The sharp end of the blade poked his soft skin.

“I’m not scared. Better finish me off before my rescue teams come and rescue me.” Luhan chuckled. “Wanna know why I didn’t want to friend you last time? Because I knew. I knew from the start that you’re bad company. Just like your father. A murderer. You had those in your eyes, y’know.”

Chihoon growled and kicked Luhan in the stomach. “Shut up. You know nothing about my father.”

“I saw it. I saw how you bullied the weak. I knew you weren’t poor too. I also knew that you attended the same school as me. But I thought you’d changed. Apparently I was wrong. I apologize if my words hurt your feelings but a leopard never changes it spots, does it?” Luhan looked up to Chihoon, giving him a slight smile. “Especially if the leopard bears a grudge.”

“LIES. LIES. LIES.” He boomed. “I will kill whoever mocks my family or myself. Yes, I am a monster and you shall perish!” Chihoon brought his blade high up, his eyes steeling on Luhan’s. His goons all turned away, not wanting to see a bloody sight.

“STOP RIGHT THERE. YOU ARE UNDER ARREST FOR ATTEMPTED MURDER.” A voice boomed and guns clicked.

Suddenly, a group of policemen streamed through the exit door, pointing their guns at Chihoon. Amongst them, Lay emerged.

Luhan sighed in relief, happy that they made it in time. Chihoon stiffened as he lowered his blade down. His goons let Luhan go and held their hands in the air.

“Lee Chihoon. You’re under arrest.” The chief police officer approached him cautiously. “Put your weapon down and surrender.”

Luhan stood up and dusted himself, ready to leave and find Eun Ji but in that moment, Chihoon tightened his grip around his blade and stab Luhan’s body, right into him.

The policemen fired their guns at Chihoon, blasting holes into his body.

“I’ll drag you to hell with me!” Chihoon plunged the blade deeper and Luhan’s body grew rigid and numb. With his last breath, Chihoon pulled the blade out and both of them collapsed onto the fall.

Luhan felt as if fire has raked his back. Instead on landing on the soft ground, he rolled downhill and his head hit a large rock. The pain was so intense that he couldn’t feel anything at all. His breathing grew shallow and a stray thought dashed across his head – was Eun Ji safe?

Darkness closed over his face.

Then, the world went black and he slipped under.

Lay pushed the policemen away and scrambled towards Luhan, checking his pulse. He was still breathing. Thankfully. “BRING THE PARAMEDICS HERE, NOW!” he shouted over to them, clasping Luhan’s fingers tightly as if afraid that if he let go, Luhan will also let go.

“Luhan…Hang in there…”

 


 

 

 

A/N: Aww, you guys are so sweet and cute. :) 

dont worry, it's not going to turn out all emo-ie and angsty...I'm not really a fan of that genre. XD 
And pls no hate to Chihoon! But you guys can bash him here, cuz he's really crazy.

 

Thank you for reading! 

xoxo