Meet The Boys

My Lovely Penguin

MBLEAST! kekeke

 ~~~~~~~~ = End of POV

==================================================================================================================

"Paper for english class?!!" Seungho surprised. "Okay..this could be coincidence. A lot of people will get a task to do a paper for their english class" Seungho take a deep breath, trying to relax. "Hmm..okay, I think I should ask her." Seungho start to type again but "Seungho-ah, come on" The manager call him.

Bourne16 : Hey..I have to go. Sorry. Talk to you later,okay?

Penguin16 : Hmmpphh..okay. Good luck ^^

Bourne16 : You too ^^

Penguin16 is sign off. "Okay..focus on the peformance Seungho. don't over think about this." Seungho going.

 

~At Sora's Apartement~

Sora POV

Hmmpphh..what should I do now?he has to going back work again. I always feel great everytime I'm talking to him. I know he's a stranger but I like to talk to him since the first day he added me. Eeerr..that's right, my paper. I should tell Lee Yong Dae. It's about him but I can't do it today..Arrgghhh!!what should I do now?!! boreeedd...oh,my phone is ringing and it's Junhyung. Uh?why he call me at this time?

"Ne.." I pick up

"Sora, where are you now?"

"I'm already home. why?"

"Oh..great, are you free today?"

"Hmm..yeah, whyyyyyy?????" He start to pissed me

"Come here, I wanna introduce you to my friends"

"Your friends?why I have to know your friends?" He always do this. Always love to asked come all of sudden -___-

"Yah..why you have to ask so many question?I wanna introduce you to my group since you'll stay here"

"Uh?why..I don't want to"  I have a feeling my mom call him =_=''

"Just come here ppalli..don't nagging like a ahjumma"  And finally its coming. Everytime I refuse his request, he'll call me ahjumma.

"Fineeeeeeeeee!!! where I have to go?"

"Haha..good girl. Come to SBS studio, we have a performance later"

"Wait..what?SBS studio?!!Nononono..can't you introduce me to your friends in other place?!"  Seriously, TV studio?!

"Soraaaaaaaaaaaa..come on...pleaseeeeeeee"  He really are...

"Okaaaaayyy..."

"Great, call me when you get there, bye!" And he hung up before I answer. Sometimes he's a superb 'nice' cousin. Okay,what should I wear now. I running to my bed room and open my closet. Hmm..which one?Eventhough I'm not really interesting but I still have to give them a good first impession,kekeke. I think,this and this and..this..my hair?I think a pony tail is fine, okay, let's go!!

~~~~~~

After 20 minutes, Sora arrived in the SBS studio. And when she get out from the taxi, she surprised with the fans. "Wow! why are they so many?All of them Junhyung's fans?" Sora chuckled while take her phone, trying to call Junhyung. 

"You already here?" Junhyung pick up

"Yeah..I'm already here, where are you?" Sora start to walking with all eyes on her. "Why are they looking at me like that?I Don't think something is wrong with my clothes." Sora thought while following Junhyung directions. 

"Yah..what's wrong with this girl?why are they looking at me like that?Where's your room?!" Sora annoyed. 

"Uh?I don't know, maybe something wrong with your dress,hahaha" Junhyung laugh out loud

"Yah! You! I'm already in the alley! Where's your damn room?!" Sora pissed off. Some crew stare at her when she walking passed them and that makes her annoyed. 

"Ehehe..sorry, If you already in the alley, all you need just find our group name on the door,keke"

"Hmmpph..fine" Sora hung up and start to searching Beast waiting room.

~~~~~~~

Seungho POV

Wooww..who's she?? I just open the door and about to go to the toilet when I saw someone passed in front the room. She's walking pretty fast, I only can see her back figure when I'm out. She look so hot. She wear a black tight leather legging, A black blazer as long her waist and untuck white shirt that a bit longer than her blazer plus a black high heels, it cover her ankle. It blend perfectly with her legging. Her long pony tail hair make she look hotter. I realize that I'm staring at her. Who is she?! She make me feel y,kekeke. But then I saw her stop in front of Beast waiting room. Uh?who's she?Go Ara?I don't think that's her but why she going to Beast waiting room? Yes, finally she turned her body so I can see her side figure. Okay, I'll waiting here until she...Sora?!!! is that really her?!!! I saw her side figure I'm not really sure if that her. In university she always wear a polo shirt or sometimes just a shirt and always wear jeans but today she..just..wow. "uh?what are you doing here?you said that you wanna go to the toilet?you better hurry." My manager surprised me right when Sora..I think, get into Beast waiting room. "Ne" I nodded then heading to the toilet. It's the end of the alley so I have to crossed Beast waiting room and I can't help myself to turned my head eventhough the door is closed. Damn it! I really wanna make sure if that Sora or not.

~~~~~~~ 

Meanwhile in Beast waiting room. Sora knock the door. "Yes?" The manager open the door. Just like Seungho, he stares at Sora for seconds. Sora raised her eyebrows. "Oh, finally you coming. Whoaah..Look at you. Now I know why are they looking at you. Nice" Junhyung appears. He's checking on Sora then give sign okay with his thumb. He grab Sora hand and drag her in. All eyes on her. The manager turned his head, still staring at Sora. "Hyeong, close the door" Junhyung chuckled. The manager back to reality and quickly close the door. "Yah..Junhyung who's she?you aren't cheating on Ara,right?" Yoseob blurt out. "Pfffttt" Other member trying to control their laugh. "Yah..what did you say?! Don't say something non sense. She's my cousin that I'm talking about. She's Sora." Junhyung introduce her. Sora smile and bowed to Beast. "I'm Gikwang. Lee Gikwang" Gikwang quickly move in front of Sora while offer his hand with wide smile. Sora surprised, she take a step back before shake his hand. "Sora, Kang Sora" Sora smile. "Hmm..cute smiley eyes" Sora thought. "Yah..Gikwang, what are you doing?Back to your seat" Junhyung order him. "Ne" Gikwang pout then back to the couch. "Well, you already know Gikwang" Junhyung pointing at Gikwang. Sora looked at him again and Gikwang give her a wide smile again,this time plus waving.

"This is Yoseob" Junhyung ponting at Yoseob. Yoseob smile and waved at her. Sora just smile and slightly bowed. "Hmm..cute baby face, he must be younger than me." Sora thought

"That's Hyunseung" 'Hmm..the stylish one?" Sora thought while smiling to him 

"He's the magnae, Dongwoon" Junhyung put his hand on Dongwoon shoulder. Dongwoon was standing beside him. "Magnae?I thought the baby face one is the magnae. hmm..He's a pure Korean?" Sora thought.

"And the last one is Dujun. He's the leader" "Hmm..look like he manly enough" Sora smile to Dujun. "Hey..welcome" Dujun stand up and offer his hands. "Thank you" Sora smile and shake his hand. "I'm Sora, It's really nice to know you guys" Sora smile to all Beast member. "nice to meet you too Sora" Gikwang shout. Junhyung rolled his eyes. Sora smile at him awkwardly. "Oh! that's right!" Junhyung looking at the TV on the waiting room. He saw MBLAQ peformance. "What?" Sora turned her head to him. "Come on, let's watching my friend peformances" Junhyung drag Sora out. "Yah..what are you..See you again guys" Sora turned her head then bowed to Beast and following Junhyung's quick steps.

"Yah..becareful!" Sora shout because the already arrived. MBLAQ was singing 'Again' and the fans voices fill up the place. "He's the friend that I'm talking about" Junhyung shout. "That"s really her?!!!!" Seungho's eyes accidentally found Sora. "What?I can't hear you clearly?He's what?!" Sora shout again. "He's the friend I'm talking about" Junhyung move his body closer to Sora so he can speak near Sora's ear. "He know Junhyung?!" Seungho surprised when he saw Junhyung standing close to Sora and whisper to her. And because of his mind full of Sora, he mixed up the lyrics. "Damn it! I ruined the lyrics" Seungho annoyed when he finished with his part. MBLAQ finally finished with their peformance. "Come on, let's waiting for them there, too noisy here" Junhyung drag Sora again to the alley. Sora just rolled her eyes and following him. "Yah..Seungho-ah, what happened?you were mixed the lyrics?haha" G.O laughed when they off the stage. "Yah. I'm also human" Seungho said in defense. "Stupid! Why she has to disturbs your concentration?!" Seungho thought. G.O and Seungho are walking to the waiting room first. The dongsaeng walking a bit far behind them.

"Oh, that's him" Junhyung excited when he saw Seungho and G.O walking closer to him and Sora. "I think I've see him before" Sora thought while locked her eyes to Seungho. "Hyeong" Junhyung waved to Seungho. "That's her!" Seungho surprised when he looked at Sora staring at him from a distance. "Oh, that's Junhyung. Wow! who's someone beside him?!She's y!" G.O whisper to Seungho while they walking closer to Junhyung and Sora. "Hyeong..great peformance" Junhyung hug Seungho and G.O when Seungho and G.O stop in front of them "Oh..hyeong. this is Sora. Sora this is the friend I'm talking about. He's Yang Seungho" Junhyung smile. "I know him" Sora replied coldly with eyes locked to Seungho.

----------

 

here's the link about Seungho's mistakes. I accidentally found in youtube,keke

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WzmUZgFdXM

I hope you like this chapter. Don't forget to comment ^^. Thank you ^^