We Aren't Belong Together....??

My Lovely Penguin

Italic words = thought or day dreaming

italic word = phone conversation

I'll never bored to apologize with the gramartical error or wrong typing :)

Another beautiful song from the BLAQIES :D  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA04L8FKics&feature=g-wl

=================================================================================================================

*Flashback*

"Damn it Seungho. Why you have to mad at her??Stay away from her is a good idea. It's for her safety" Seungho sit down on the bench. Trying to calm himself. "Okay, I have to going up and apologize to her." Seungho stand up and heading to Sora apartment.

"Hmm..her room is 340" Seungho out from the lift and walking through the alley. He stopped when he saw Sora kicked the door. "She's crying..." Seungho faster her steps but suddenly Yong Dae get out from his room and hug her.

"What are you doing here, Yang Seungho?" Seungho leaving.

"What happened Sora?" "I..I hate him" Sora sobbing on Yong Dae embrace. "Hmm..okay" Yong Dae take her key and open the door. "Come on, you can tell me inside" Yong Dae assist Sora.

"Here" Yong Dae give Sora a bottle of water. "Thanks" "Better?" Yong Dae caressed Sora head. "I really owned you today" "Hey..you're my friend. It's okay. So, what happened?You just met him?" Yong Dae a bit smile.

 Sora looked at him before nodding. "Hmm..so he's the one who make you crying like this?" "He really confused me" Sora leaned on the couch. "He was so nice yesterday but today..."

*End of flashback*

------000------

It's been 2 weeks since that day and today is the first english class for Seungho and Sora since their last conversation. "Hmm..english class today. It's my opportunity to see her. I hope I can talk to her today" Seungho walking to the class with a lot of hope.

"Uh?she's not here yet?" Seungho walking to the his usual desk following with Mir and Joon. "Uh?Sora still not here?" Mir looking around the class. "That's right, where's she?" Joon looking left and right.

Sora coming after minutes. "That's her" Mir poke Joon. Seungho locked her eyes to her. Instead of sit on her usual desk. Sora take a seat in the corner. Far from Seungho.

"Uh?why she sit down there?" Mir look at Joon. Joon give a sign to Mir by directed his chin to Seungho. Mir nodded with mouth shaped O. "You were serious?You really wanna stay away from me forever?" Seungho staring at Sora.

"It's okay Sora..keep ignore him. You already have crazy week. You can do this." Sora convinced herself. During the class, Seungho couldn't focus, he can't take his eyes from Sora. "Sora...do you hate me now?but you said that you always loved to talk to Bourne16,right? He's here Sora. He's right behind you. I am behind you Sora"

After a long two hours for Sora and Seungho, the english class finally finished. Sora rushed walking out from the class and disappear. Seungho standing still on his desk. "Sora..don't do this to me. I'm falling for you. Please don't pushed me away like this". "Hyeong, come on" Joon voice wake him up.

After parted with Joon and Mir, Seungho walking to his class. He's walking with head down. "Hmmpph..Sora..please forgive me" Seungho lifted his head. Right when he lifted his head, he saw Sora and Jung Su joking around while walking to their class from distances.

"That smile..how come I forget that smile. Will you give me that smile again, Sora?" Seungho stoped and watching Sora until she get into her class. 

"Okay..see you" Seungho parted with his friend. He was walking do the alley when he met Sora. They are looking to each other eyes for seconds but Sora turned around. "Sora" Seungho called her. Sora stopped for seconds but then she walking again. Seungho chased her.

"Sora" Seungho blocked her steps. Sora looked away. "Sora..we need to talk, please" Seungho sigh. "Fine" Sora walking following by Seungho. They are going to the bench when they first met.

"What?" Sora sigh. "How are you?" Seungho a bit smile. "Fine" Sora raised her eyebrows. "Glad to hear that." "You said that you wanna talk me, what?" Sora put icy face. Seungho sigh. 

"I...Im sorry Sora" Seungho looked at her eyes softly. Sora surprised with Seungho eyes. "That eyes..I missed they way he looked at me like this?" Sora clear .

"Sora..I really.." "It's okay. I can understand" Sora nodded. "Uh?really so we are.." "My life better when we keep our distance like this" Sora said coldly. "WHAT?!! Better?! Sora don't you know this guilty feeling are killing me!" Seungho raised his tone. Sora clench her jaw.

"Why?Because you call me a flicked person?" "Tsk..Sora, please don't be childish like this. Let's forget about everything and start over again"  "Forget about everything?huh! Forget about everything and start over again?!" Sora chuckled with cynical tone.

"I was humiliated in public. People abused me verbaly on the internet. I got anonymous calls in 2 am for three days in a row. Threatening letters for a whole week. Now you want me to forget everything and start over?!" Sora pissed. Seungho froze for seconds. "You....over the past two weeks....you've been through all of that....alone?" Seungho's voice shaking while walking closer to her.

Sora looking away. Trying to hold her tears. "I'm really sorry Kang Sora" Seungho hold Sora's chin and turned her head. Sora couldn't hold her tears anymore when she looked at Seungho's eyes.

"I'm really sorry..I should imagine being in your shoes." Seungho wiped her tears with his thumb. "I shouldn't say that. I shouldn't mad at you like that" Seungho caressed her cheek. "What happened to me?I supposed to be mad at him but why I feel safe when he touch my face??" Sora froze for seconds.

"Why you didn't tell me?why you have to through it all alone?" "It's okay. Everything is okay now" Sora pulled her face and take steps back. "Stop saying okay when you're not" "I'm okay or not isn't your business" Sora replied coldly.

"Sora..please don't treat me like this" Seungho walking closer to her again. "Seungho..just stay away from me" Sora turned away and walking away. "I can't" Seungho grab her wrist. Sora turned her head and staring at his eyes.

"We have different world. And our world don't fit each other. So, leave me alone." Sora trying to pulled her wrist. "I know we have different world. I know I couldn't make you get into my world. I know it won't be easy for me to get into your world. But what if I change the world and make it fit for both of us?Will you stop to pushed me away like this?" 

"Stop talking non sense and leave me alone Seungho." Sora trying to pulled her wrist again. "I won't" Seungho hold it tighter. "She said leave her alone" Suddenly Yong Dae appears. "Yong Dae?" Sora surprised. Seungho looked at him intently but still holding Sora's wrist.

"You hear that,right?leave her alone" Yong Dae walking closer to them and trying to release Sora's wrist but Seungho hold it tighter. "Ouch" Sora winched in pain. 

"So you wanna hurt her more?" Yong Dae clench his jaw. Seungho loosened his grip. Sora pulled her wrist then rubbed it. "She just ask you to stay away from her, nothing else" Yong Dae hold Sora hand then drag her. Sora looked at Seungho's eyes for seconds before turned away and following Yong Dae quick steps.

"Why is everything end up like this?I just wanna get closer with you...I don't mean to hurt you Sora...But why I have to see you with someone else again..." Seungho standing there alone. He's watching Sora walking away.

"Are you okay?" Yong Dae release Sora hand when they arrived in the parking zone. "I'm fine" "But he leave a red mark on your wrist" Yong Dae take Sora's wrist then rubbed it. " I've ever felt worse than this" Sora chuckled. 

"Oh..what are you doing here?and how can you find me?" "I'm wanna have lunch with you. I already on my way here, I try to call you but you didn't pick up. So, when I get here, I asked some students and because you pretty famous these days, it's easy to find you" Yong Dae shrug. Sora hissed.

"Then why you suddenly wanna have lunch with me?" "Aaahh..I have to flight to London tomorrow, you know for All England. So, I just wanna treat you before I'm leaving" "Omo..that's right! fighting!" Sora grinned. "Thank you my little sister" Yong Dae tapped Sora head. 

"Yah! I'm just one year younger than you?why you called me little sister?" Sora pout. "That's right but you're shorter than me, so you're my little sister" Yong Dae stucked her tounge out. "Mwo?!" Sora slapped his arm. "Hahahaha..come on sister" Yong Dae put his arm around Sora's neck. "Yes! let's go" Sora smile broadly.

"When you're with me, I always pissed you off. Makes you cry. I put you in trouble. But when you're with him, you always smiling. He embrace you when I make you cry. Maybe you're right. Maybe I should stay away from you.." Seungho staring at them from a distance.

~Few Hours Later~

Sora was laying on the couch and watching the televison when he phone ringing. "Oh" Sora smile when she read the caller ID

"Yes, Mr.Kang" 

"Hmm..you sound happy"

"Why not?kekeke.."

"Hmm..glad to hear that. So, how is your visa?"

"Oh..I already proposed. Now all I have to do is waiting"

"That's good. So, how's school?"

"So far so good. I just need to passed my last exam next month then I can graduate,haha"

"Really?whoaah..can't wait"

"Hehehe..me too"

"Well, call me when you already get your visa,okay?"

"Sure!"

"Well, can't wait to see my daughter again. Love you"

"Can't wait to see you too dad. love you too. bye" Sora hung up. Right after she hung up the phone. The door bell is ringing,

Ting! Tong!

"Uh?who is it?" Sora walking to the door. "Junhyung?" Sora opened the door. "Hey" Junhyung hug her. "Hey..I thought you're in Germany for your concert" Sora release her hug.

"I arrived this morning" "Really?then why are coming here?not jetlagged?" Sora chuckled. "Yah.." "Okay..come on" Sora invite Junhyung to sit down. "Sora..I..I know what happened to you" "Uh?what happened to me?" Sora leaned on the couch.

"Sora.." "I'm fine Junhyung-ah. See. I'm still your beautiful cousin" "When I heard about the eggs incident, I wanna directly flight to Seoul and accompany you but I couldn't. I'm sorry." "Junhyung-ah..I'm fine. trust me, Everything is okay now" Sora smiling to convinced him. Junhyung smile while caressed her top.

"So, my dad said that you already proposed  visa to Alaska? You're planning to going back there?" "Yes" Sora nodded

 

----------------------------------------------

I hope you'll like this chapter,kekeke.. As always..Comment!! ^^ THANK YOU!!!