My Lovely Penguin

My Lovely Penguin

Final Chapter!!!!!!! :')

since it's final chapter. the whole chapter will be Seungho POV and his conversation with....

====================================================================================================================

*Flashback*

"Uh?a voice message?" Seungho listen to it.

"Hey..it's me, Sora. Hmmm..we..I know there's a misunderstanding between us but I..I just wanna tell you that I don't hate you at all. I'm sorry for everything..I..I going back to Alaska today. I know I should give you a proper goodbye but..Well, sorry and thank you for everything. Goodbye Seungho."

*End of Flashback*

---------00000--------

It's almost a year after that day..the day when she left. Her voice..I still remember it clearly. Actually every single thing she does. When she scold me, when we spent time together. Her beautiful eyes. Her long black hair. Since that day, I never heard about her. At all. Even as Bourne16, I still couldn't talk to her.

I asked Junhyung everytime I meet him but he always said that she's okay but he never tell me more. Where's she now?Is she doing s research like her dream? She visiting a new country again?Or..she has a boyfriend right now?Hmmpph..I'm out of idea to find her. Should I flight to Alaska to find her?

Nothing is changing in my heart. I've met new people almost everyday but still, she always there. "Hyeong!!!!! Happy Birthday!!!" Mir coming and hug me tight. Following by the others. Hmm..that's right. Today is my birthday but also her birthday. "Come on guys let's go" Manager coming.

Yes, today is our concert and we are ready to start. We open this concert with 3 songs in a row. During our perfomance, I can see a lot birthday banner for me. It's talk session, when we start, Mir and Joon coming with a birthday cake for me and the fans start to singing.

"Waahh..happy birthday Yang Seungho" G.O said it following by the fans. "Come on, blow the candle" Mir looks so excited. Hmm..magnae. "Don't forget to make a wish" G.O remind me before I blow the candle.

Wish??my wish?? Will I get it this year? I wish nothing but see her again. If I can get second chance to see her again. I won't waste it and I'll never let her go again. Hmm..how are you?I wish you all the best in your birthday. Happy birthday, Kang Sora. I blow the candle. Then we start to peform again.

Is this because I miss her so much or what..I feel like she's here..watching me but I know that's impossible. After finshed with the song, It's solo peformance time. Mir first. So I'm back to the waiting room to prepared myself.

"Hey, it's for you" Manager coming and give me a small pink box. "Uh?what is it hyeong?" "Hmm..I don't the sender said that there's a note inside" "Okay. thanks" I immediately open the box and I saw a red bracellet. This bracellet...it..I read the note : "Happy Birthday"

Sora..she's here???? I running to the alley but no one is there. Hmmpph..maybe I was wrong. Maybe it just a coincidence. I turned back and when my hand already hold the doorknob. I heard a voice call me and recognize this voice. The voice that I really missed.

"Yang Seungho!!" I turned my head to that voice. I saw someone standing there with the most beautiful smile I've ever seen.

--------00000-------

"Hey..how are you?Long time no see" A girl coming closer to Seungho. "You..." "Yes?" She smiling while tilted her head. "You..it's real?" Seungho stammmered. "Yes, I'm real" She chuckled.

"YAH!! where have you been huh?!" "Mwoya..why you scold me??" "Ofcourse I scold you!! how come you leaving and coming like this huh?" "Tsk..relax..why you have to angry like this?" 

"Then what are you doing here?!" "Tsk..I said relax. I'm here because I need your help" "Mwo?my help?!" "Yes..please tell Bourne16 that his penguin is back" She smile. "Uh??" Seungho surprised.

"Babo!" She pinched Seungho cheek. "Why you have to keep it until the last?why don't you tell me the truth that you're Bourne16?" "Uh..I..Yah! if you already know then why you leave me?!"

"Tsk..lowered your tone..I have parents, ofcourse I have to visit them." "And it takes almost a year?!! And why delete your account?" "Because someone hacked it" "Mwo?!! then why you change your number?" "Because I lose my phone when I was hiking"

"MWO??!!You!! aaaahh..jinjja! Don't you know I've been.." "What?" Arrgghh!!whatever!" "Uh?why have to mad like this?" "Im not mad" "Okay okay..I still have another request" "Mwo?!! request?who do you think you are?!"

"Me?I"m Kang Sora" "Cisshh" "Hmm..I heard that MBLAQ leader always asking about me, I heard that he likes me. Could you tell him that I wanna meet him. "Mwo??!! say it again!" 

"MBLAQ leader likes me" "He doesn't like you. He loves you Babo" Seungho hug Sora. "Really?but he let me go" Sora chuckled while crossed her arms around Seungho's neck. "He won't!! I won't let you go again!!!" Seungho hug her tighter.

"Mwoya?who said you can hugging in the alley like this?" G.O appears. "Uh?Sora" Joon coming behind him. "Annyeong" Sora released her hug. "Whoaah..long time no see" Joon hug Sora.

"Yes, long time no see" "How are you?" Joon release his hug. "Fine,thank you." "When you arrived?" "Hmm..a week ago" Sora grinned. "MWO?!! a week ago and you come to see me now?!!"

"Ciisshh..you really have problem with your temper,don't you?" "Yah..Kang Sora..you really are.." "Yah yah yah...you two. You just met but why you act like an old married couple?I'm leaving" G.O walking away. "Good to see you again Sora" Joon waved then following G.O

"Yah..you, tell me!" "Tell you what?" "Yah..you are here since a week ago but..?" "Because I wanna give you surprised" "Surprised??! Ciisshh" "Tsk..fine, if you don't like it, I'll leave" Sora turned away. "Yah! you think you can escape me this time?" Seungho hug Sora from behind with one hand while the other hand still holding the box.

"Yah..who said you can hug me like this?" "Here" Seungho give the box to Sora. "Uhm?" "Wear it again" "Hmm..always bossy" Sora rolled her eyes then wearing the bracellet.

"Here!" Sora raised her wrist in front of Seungho's face. "Hmm..good" Seungho turned her body, facing him. "Happy?" "Yes! after this we'll wear couple ring" "Mwo?couple ring?who said I wanna wear couple ring?"

"Me..your boyfriend" "Mwo?my boyfriend?!hahahaha" "Tsk..stop laughing" Seungho kissed Sora forehead. "Thank you because you are still waiting for me" "I'll always waiting for you"

"Why?" "Tsk..babo..because I love you" "Love you too but what about your fans?" "My fans?I'll tell them that I Love Kang Sora!!" "Hahaha..I love Yang Seungho!!"

 

THE END

 

 THANK YOU VERY MUCH GUYS!! THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBE AND VIEW!!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS!! I REALLY LOVE IT! 

I'LL BE BACK WITH NEW STORY. STILL ABOUT OUR LOVELY YANG LEADER xD 

OR YOU CAN CHECK OUT MY ANOTHER STORY FIRST, KEKEKEKE

MY NEW STORY!! THE TITTLE IS "INTERNATIONAL MARRIAGE" 

ONCE AGAIN..THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! <333333333333333333333