The Guy Next Door

My Lovely Penguin

Green - speaking in english


"Oh..I remember. you go to the same university with my friend." Junhyung trying to control his laugh. "Who?what major?" Sora excited. "I forget about his major but he's a nice person. He was my sunbae in my high school. If i'm not mistaken, he can do hapkido too." Junhyung replied. "Really?! Introduce me to him" Sora sit down straight while holding Junhyung arm and shake it. "Why are you suddenly excited when you hear he can do hapkido?" Junhyung chuckled. "Wae-eo?what's his name?" Sora curious. "Hmm..I think he's your type" Junhyung put finger on his chin. "Mwo?what you know about my type?"Sora chuckled. "Hey..he can do hapkido, he's good in piano. He can fixing bicycle. He understand machine. He update with gadget. He was doing gymnastic when he was in high school. Oh, he also class president since elementary school" Junhyung suddenly excited. Sora raised her right eyebrow. "What?" Junghyung confused. "Someone like him does exist? Are you playing a trick on me?" Sora looked at him weirdly. "Yah..Why you look at me like that?" Junhyung laugh. "You make him sound like God" Sora raised her eyebrows. "Really?hahaha..Hey, but he's real not like your cyber love" Junhyung giggled. "You! it's not cyber love!" Sora slap Junhyung arm. "Okay, then what?you always talking about him eventhought you don't know his real name." Junghyung shrug. "I told you. He's a nice person. Okay, stop talking about him" Sora pushed Junhyung head with her finger. "Tsk..Sora-ah, you already 23 years old, go find some real boyfriend before you getting old" Junhyung shook. "Yah! why are you suddenly cocky? just because you a girlfriend now?" Sora put disgust face. "Hahaha..sure!" Junhyung laughed. Sora hissed. "Sora, you are my family. I do worry about you" Junhyung put hand on Sora shoulder. "Stop talking about this!" Sora pinched Junhyung nose. "Okay" Junghyung giggled. "Oh! I forget to tell you" Sora suddenly excited. "What?" Junhyung looked at her suspicious. "I met Lee yong Dae in airport! When I got here. Oh god..he's so cute in person!" Sora smile broadly. Junhyung rolled his eyes. "Okay..I'm sick with that. You always talk about him. We better go now before your aunty nagging" Junhyung stand up. "Yah! he's daebak!" Sora stand up then following Junhyung.

~MBLAQ Dorm~

"Damn it! she really ruined my day!" Seungho laying on his bed while punching the bed. "Tsk! hmm..what should I do when I meet her?I really want a revenge!!" Seungho sit down. "Seungho-ah, let's go" The manager shout from behind the door. "Ne.." Seungho stand up lazily. "Seungho-ah, what happened?" G.O asked Seungho. They are in the van now. Heading to the studio. Seungho sigh. "Nothing" Seungho lied. "Tsk. You were beat the drum like a crazy person today" G.O replied. "Nothing is serious, I just.." Seungho sigh. "Eeehh..it's about a girl,right?" G.O wriggled his eyebrows. "Tsk, that kids really couldn't watch their mouth" Seungho glare to Joon and Mir who were joking around and ignore him. "What happened?" G.O asked. "She just extremly annoying. She treat me like an idiot!" Seungho annoyed. "Aaah..that's why you are mad like this" G.O nodded. "Stop talking about her. Just imagine it already make me angry" Seungho throw himself to the seat. "Hey..Seungho-ah, don't be like this. Don't you know if you hate a girl too much you'll end up falling for her,keukeu" G.O . Seungho just glare at him. G.O giggled.

 

"Sora-ah, just stay here. there's still a room for you" Mr.Yong want Sora to stay over. "It's okay ajoessi. I have a task to do." Sora replied. "Hmm..okay, I'll ask Junhyung to take you home." Mr.Yong replied. "It's okay ajoessi. He's already sleeping. I think he's too tired" Sora smile. "Are you sure?" Mr.Yong ask in worried. "Sure!" Sora grinned. After ask for leave to her uncle. Sora going back to her apartement. She arrived after 10 minutes. "Hmm..I think I have to staying up late to finished my task" Sora hung her head while waiting for the lift. She sigh then lift her head. She doesn't realize if someone is standing beside her. She get into the lift with heavy steps then leaned on the corner of the lift then hung her head again. "Going up?" He asked. Sora nodded but still hung her head. "What floor?" He asked again. "18, thank you" Sora lift her head then her eyes wide open when she saw that boy. "Lee Yong Dae?" Sora froze. "Oh, you are staying in floor 18 too?" Yong Dae smile. "Uh?Ye..yes" Sora smile nerveously. "Oh..but I never see you before" He smile again. "Ne..I just move here yesterday" Sora smile. she's trying to show her sweetest smile. "Oh..welcome then." Yong Dae smile. "Thank you" Sora smile shyly. "Hmm..she's pretty. I like her style"  Yong Dae thought. "Okay..breath Kang Sora..control yourself. Relax" Sora talking to herself. They are arrived at floor 18. "Oh, you are going to this side too?" Sora asked when they unconciously walking side by side. "Ehmm..my place at room 340" Yong Dae nodded. "Really?I'm at 341" Sora surprised. "Really?wow..that's great. oh, by the way. I'm Lee Yong Dae" Yong Dae offer his hand. "Oh..I'm Kang Sora" Sora shake his hand with a bright smile. "So, where are you from?" Yong Dae asked. "Oh, I just come from Alaska" Sora smile. "Alaska?wow" Yong Dae impressed. "Yes, I just back to Seoul yesterday" Sora nodded. "What are you doing there?" Yong Dae curious. They are standing in front of Sora's place. "Well, because of my parents" Sora shrug. "Oh..your parents stay there?Wow" Yong Dae excited. "Yes, this is my very first time.stay in Seoul since I was born" Sora chuckled. "Really?Hmm..hey, I can be your city guide if you don't mind" Yong Dae offer. "Uh?it's that okay?" Sora surprised. "Sure. It's okay" Yong Dae convinced her. "Thank you" Sora smile broadly. "Well, talk to you later. I hope we can be friends" Yong Dae said. "Oh, this is my number. Just in case. when you are ready for the tour. Call me" Yong Dae give her his number. "Sure" Sora smile. "Well, good night and nice to meet you Sora" Yong Dae smile. "Nice to meet you too. Good night" Sora said before get into her place.

"Woooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo!!" Sora hysterical. "Arrggghhhh!! Mr.Kang Gracias!!! J'Taime!!! Te Amo!! Thank You for give me this apartement.!!" Sora jumping around her bedroom. "OH MY GOD! I HAVE LEE YONG DAE PHONE NUMBER!!" Sora throw herself to the bed while moving her legs up and down in speed. She's so excited. she can't stop smiling. 'That's right! I have doing my task." Sora stand up and take her laptop happily. "Omo! that's right! he said he wanna talk to me now" Sora her laptop then log in to her messager and not too long a chat pops up. 

Bourne16 : Hey :)

Penguin16 : Hiiiiiii :D

Bourne16 : Hmm..look like you are happy now :)

Penguin16 : Yes! because I can talk to you again,keukeuekue

Bourne16 : Really?Wow. What an honour :D

Penguin16 : hehehe..So, how's your day? :)

Bourne16 : Good. You? How's your first day in Seoul?

Penguin16 : I have a mix day today :p

Bourne16 : Kekeke..me too but I'm sure you'll love this city

Penguin16 : Hmm..really?why are you so sure?hehe

Bourne16 : Because I'm here :D

"Oh! that's right! he's in Seoul. should I meet him?nonono..not yet" Sora shook.

Penguin16 : That's right. No more different time zone,haha

Bourne16 : True!! so we can talk whenever we want, kekekeke

Penguin16 : Yay!! :D Oh, I can see Lee Yong Dae too! haha

Bourne16 : Hey..stop talking about him, I'm jealous :p

Penguin16 : Kekekeke..

Bourne16 : Hmm..so how's school? :)

Penguin16 : Hmmpphh! that's right, I have a taks to finished :s

Bourne16 :  Really?then you have to finished it  ;)

Penguin16 : But I still wanna talk to you :(

Bourne16 : Who said you can't talk to me? I'll here to accompany you ;)

Penguin16 : Really?thank you!!!!! :D

 

~The day after tomorrow~

"Yah! Kang Sora!" Seungho stopped Sora right in front of the door. They have english class again. Sora rolled her eyes then looked at him intently. "Yah! you think you can escape me after what you said to me?" Seungho annoyed. "What do you want?" Sora folded her arms. "You.." "What are you guys doing here?come on I'll start the class" The lecture coming. "Ne" Seungho and Sora bowed to him. Sora get in first, following by Seungho who locked his eyes to her. "Annyoeng" Sora smile to Mir and Joon who already sit down peacefully in the class. "Annyeong" Mir grinned. Sora and Seungho sit down. Just like before, they are separated by Joon and Mir. 

"Good morning class." The lecture start. "Morning" The student replied. "Okay, I'm so excited today because I have a new project to you guys" The lecture excited. "Sora, what did he say?" Mir confused. "Oh..he said that he will give us a new project" Sora replied. "What?!" Mir sigh. "Okay, this will be a group project. 4 people in a group. Okay. you better looking for the group now then I'll tell you the project" The lecture order. "Sora, you're with us,right?" Joon panic. "Okay" Sora nodded. "Oh but we need one more person" Sora added. "Uh?what are you talking about?we already four people" Mir replied. "Uh?wait he.." Sora poiting at Seungho. "I'm what?!" Seungho put cocky face. Sora look at him in disgust. "Come on Sora, pleaseee" Mir put puppy face. Sora sigh in defeat. "Okay, look like everybody already find your group. Here's the project. I want you guys make a papper about hero in modern life" The lecture said. "Hero?" Joon confused. "Hmm..hero" Seungho thinking. "Hero?who?" Mir looking at Sora, then Seungho then Joon. He repeat it until.."I know!" Sora clap her hands. She's suddenly excited. "What?" Joon excited too. Seungho watching her. "What about athlete?When they win, they give our country pride,right?so, I think we can consider it as a heroic action" Sora grinned. "Agree" Joon nodded. Seungho nodded and thinking about it. "So, we are agree with athlete?" Sora smile. "Yes!" Joon and Mir said in union. Seungho nodded. Act cool. "But who's the athlete?Park Ji-Sung?" Seungho said. "Hmm..he's awesome but we need someone who's playing as country representative more than personal. What about the badminton player?Lee Yong Dae!" Sora excited. "Uh?why him?" Mir confused. "Because I like him!" Sora smile brightly while put her hands together. "She likes Lee Yong Dae?" Seungho thought while looking at Sora who lost in her daydreaming about Lee Yong Dae.