I'm Sorry...

My Lovely Penguin

I DON'T MEAN TO MAKE A+ LOOK BAD HERE BECAUSE I'M AN A+ TOO :)  IN THIS CHAPTER. THE FANS ARE PURE FICTION. DIDN'T REPRESENT A+ AT ALL!!! I hope you guys will undertsand :)

Italic words = Thought or day dreaming

Blue = text message 

MBLAQ NEW SONG!!!! BEAUTIFUL!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA6mYwi9C6c&feature=g-user-u

================================================================================================================

"WHAAAATTTT??!!!" Sora and Seungho said in union. They are reading an article about them alongside with their picture.

BREAKING NEWS : MBLAQ SEUNGHO CAUGHT DATING??!!

The MBLAQ leader spotted dating in Namdaemun market. Seungho seen walking with a girl in the market. Seungho look casual with red jacket and jeans and a black cap while the girl wear black jacket. They seen enjoying foods around Myeongdong. 

That article draw attentions from the fans. Fans commented : "I think they are really dating. Look at their jacket! That's couple look!" "I don't like this!!" "I think she's beautiful but I thought MBLAQ still have dating banned" "Seungho oppa!! I'm jealous!!" "She doesn't look like an idol, who's she?" 

So far, still no official statement from J.Tunes.

 

"Mwoya?are you guys dating now?" Joon pretend. "That's right. That's couple bracellet,right?" Mir added. "Oh..so guys are really dating?" Jung Su surprised.

"Tsk! yah! what are you guys talking about?! We just..aaarrgghhh!!" Sora ruffled her hair. "Tsk..a lot of  people there how come they..tsk!" Seungho kick the bench. "Easy hyeong, let's talk to the manager hyeong" Joon try to calm him. "Sora, are you okay?" Mir put his hand on Sora's shoulder.

"I'm fine. Well, I have a class, see you" Sora leaving. "Yah..Sora, wait for me. See you again guys" Jung Su chased Sora. "Yah..Sora, wait for me" "Uh?" Sora turned her head. "Yah..we have same class,remember?" "Hehe..sorry" Sora smile.

"So, you're not dating?" "Yah..I told you..we just accidentally met" Sora glare. "Hmm..okay but becareful Sora because the news already all over the internet" Jung warned. "Uh?why?It's not true" "I know but my sister was furious when she read that news this morning. She's the one who send me that link and asked me to asked Seungho"

"Really?wow?She must be a huge fan of Seungho" Sora chuckled. "Sora, I'm serious. A lot of fanatic fans out there. Becareful,okay?" "Yes sir!" Sora grinned. "Good..okay let's go" "Uh, you go first, I have to pick up this" Sora checking on her phone. Jung Su nodded then leave her.

"Ne.."

"Sora-ah, when will you finished with your classes?"

"Uh?wae-eo?"

"My friend invited me to his wedding. Help me choose the present"

"Aaahh..okay, I'm finished at..hmm..2 pm."

"Okay, I'll pick you up at 2pm then. okay?"

"Deal..call me when you get here,okay?"

"Okay..see you"

"See you" Sora hung up the phone and heading to her class but unlike her usual days. Today all eyes on her while she walking through the alley. 

"What's wrong with them?" Sora keep walking while take glances to everybody around her. "That's her. She's new student" Two girls whisper behind her. "That's right. I heard she just moving from alaska" "I think they are dating because my friend said that she always sit down near Seungho in English class. They even in the same group for their english project"

Sora hear their conversation and immediately turned to them. "Yah..what's your problem?huh?!" Sora getting upset. "Uh?ani" The girls running away. "Damn it!!" Sora rushed to her class.

Meanwhile in cafetaria, Seungho also feel all eyes on him. "Tsk..what's wrong with them?! should I write it on my forehead that I'm not dating Sora" Seungho sigh. "Uh?manager?hmm..I think I know why he call me" Seungho take his phone.

"Ne hyeong" Seungho get out from the cafetaria and moving to the quiet place.

"Seungho-ah..what happened?"

"Aahh..heyong, it's not like that, she just my friend."

"Really?then why you have to go with her?"

"We..we just accidentally met hyeong. She's my classmate hyeong"

"Ooohh..okay, Well, becareful next time. I'll talk to the sajang-nim. See you"

"Ne..kamsahamida hyeong. See you" Seungho hung up then sit down on a bench in front of him. "Hmmpph..what should I do now?I hope nothing will happened to Sora" Seungho leaned to the bench and staring nowhere until his eyes found Sora walking out from her class in the second floor.

"That girl. She scold me when we first met but at the same time she make me falling in love" Seungho chuckled with eyes locked to Sora. Suddenly Sora turned to him and waved. "Oh" Seungho smile. Sora mouthed 'Wait'. "Uh?she wanna talk to me?" Seungho nodded. Sora running after see Seungho nodded.

"That girl..why she has to running?I won't leave her" Seungho chuckled. In minute Sora arrived. "Mwo?" Seungho stand up. Sora didn't answer she just raised her hand. Give a sign that she still catch her breath. Seungho chuckled. "Why you have to running?" Seungho hold her arm and assist her to sit down on the bench.

"Better?" "We need to talk" Sora take a deep breath. "About what?about the article?" "That's right. I..mm..I'm sorry?" Sora hung her head. "Uh?why you have to say sorry?" Seungho furrowed. "Hmm..If I didn't asked you to accompany me" "Hey it's okay. It's my fault too. I agreed,remember?" Seungho a bit smile.

"I know..but still.." "Hey..it's okay. Don't overthink about it" Seungho tapped Sora's head with bright smile. Sora stucked her tounge out. "Oh..I almost forget" Seungho open his bag. "What?" "Here" Seungho put a cap on Sora's head. "Oh" "Thank you" Seungho smile. "Hmm..I never thought my cap will appear on an article" Sora joked.

"Hahaha..yeah. it's a famous cap now" Seungho lighlty flicked on Sora top. "Hehe..yeah..Oh, excuse me" Sora stand up. "You already here?" Sora pick up her phone. "Uh?who is it?" Seungho furrowed. "Well, I have to go" Sora said after hung up her phone. "Where?" Seungho stand up.

"Uh? since when you curious?" Sora chuckled. "Uh?I.." "See you" Sora waved. "See you" Seungho smile. Sora smile to him before walking away. "I hope that's not Lee Yong Dae" Seungho staring at Sora until she disappear.

"Hyeong!!!" Joon and Mir running to Seungho. "Yah..what happened?why you two running like that?" "Where is Sora?" Joon panic. "Sora?she just leave. She said that.." "Mwo?! She leave the university?when?" Mir panic too.

"Hey..hey..relax, what happened?" Seungho put his hand on Mir shoulder. "Hyeong! A lot of fans outside. Sora can't leave like that" "Mwo?!" Seungho immediately running to the gate following by Joon and Mir.

Sora just arrived in the gate. "Hey..that's her!" A girl shout. "Hey you!" Another girl shout. "Uh?me?are you talking to me?" Sora turned her head. "Yes, you! Ciisshh..look at you. Who do you think you're?!" "Mwo?Yah..I don't know you guys why you.." Before Sora finished her words, an egg flying to her body.

"YAH! What are you doing?!" Sora furious. She walking closer to them. "Hey, she even wear Seungho oppa cap!!" A girl shout. "Ciisshh" other girls hissed. "Mwo?! It's my.." They thrown Sora with eggs, tomatoes and flours. Her body covered with those. Sora just standing still with both fist clench.

"Omo! we are late!" Joon panic. Seungho, Joon and Mir just arrived when Sora already full with eggs, tomatoes and flours. "I have to help her" "Hyeong, you can't. It risky" Joon stopped him. "But..She..aarrgghh!!" "Oh!" Mir pointing at Sora. Seungho, Joon and Mir staring at the gate.

They are staring at Yong Dae who suddenly appear. He take of his jacket. He cover Sora's head then pulled her away from there. "Hey! where are you going?!" The girls shout to Sora and Yong Dae.

"Hmm..she's safe now. Let's go hyeong" Joon hold Seungho arm and drag him. Seungho lost his mind. He staring blankly while Joon drag him. "I'm doing nothing while she got attacked like that. I.." 

"Hyeong..are you okay?" Mir voice bring Seungho back to reality. "uh?" "Hyeong..it's my fault. I'm sorry" Joon hung his head. "Yes, me too. I'm sorry hyeong" "It's okay. It's all my fault" Seungho walking away with head down. "I'm sorry, Kang Sora"

Meanwhile...

Sora and Yong Dae just arrived in her apartement. They are standing in front of Sora apartement.  "Come on I'll help you" "It's okay. I can do it myself. I.." "Okay, you need time to calm yourself" Yong Dae nodded.

"Thanks. I promised I'll give this back in better condition" Sora a bit smile while holding Yong Dae jacket. "Hey..it's okay" Yong Dae rubbed Sora's arm. "Hmm..sorry if I can't accompany you to.." "Tsk..hey..just get in. Clean yourself then take a rest" "Okay. Thanks again. You saved me today" Sora said before get in. 

Sora walking slowly to her bedroom. She put Yong Dae's jacket on the laundry bucket then get into the bathroom. She's staring on the mirror. "Look at you Kang Sora. You look awesome. You've been living with snakes, cheetah. You're expert in hapkido. You've been all over the world but look at you now." Sora chuckled with sad tone. She sigh then take a bath.

After finished with the bath, Sora falling asleep. After hours, she woke by a text message on her phone. "Uh?it's already night?" Sora looking to the window. She wake up then sit down on her bed. Checking her phone. "Uh?who is it?" Sora open her inbox

From : 01044699771

Sora..can we talked now? Seungho.

"Hmm..he must be saw that. Okay, let's talk." Sora replied Seungho text.

To : 01044699771

Okay, Meet me at the playground in front of my apartement.

"Okay, I better change my clothes now" Sora prepared herself. After finished change her clothes, she grab her jacket and going to the playground near her apartement. 

"Hmm..he isn't arrived yet?" Sora looking left and right. Trying to find Seungho. "Sora" Seungho appears behind her. "God! Oh..you already here" Sora rubbed her chest. 

"Sorry if I surprised you" "It's okay, let's sit down there" Sora walking to a bench. Seungho following her then sit down beside her. "I'm sorry" "Sorry for what?For what happened to me today?" Sora looked at Seungho. Seungho nodded with eyes on the ground.

"Well, I...hmmmph..honestly, I was mad. I wanna beat them all but I know I can't do that" Sora staring at the sky. "Sora..I..hmmpph..I never thought thing like this will happened" "So do I" Sora chuckled but eyes still to the sky.

"But you're okay,right?you aren't hurt you,right?" "Nope..not my body but my pride" Sora turned her head then looking at Seungho intently. "Sora..I.." "Hahaha..I'm kidding, thing like this won't hurt my pride" "Yah..how come you joking when I'm serious?!" Seungho gritted his teeth. Sora stuck out her tounge.

"But Seungho, I've thinking about this" Sora said in serious tone. "About what?" "Hm..I think we better.." Sora hesitated. "What Sora?" "I think we better keep our distance for a while" Sora sigh. "Keep our distance?!what do you mean?" Seungho stand up. He suddenly upset.

"Hey..listen..we just" Sora stand up. "You mean you want me to stay away from you?!" Seungho raised his tone. "just for a while until..." "I never thought you will like this"

"Uh?like what?!" Sora getting upset. "You're the one who offer this friendship to me but now you tell me to stay away from you?! Are a fickle person?!" "What?! Did you call me fickle?Seungho. You just know me for months now you call me fickle?!" Sora annoyed.

"You are the one who make think like that!" "What?! I'm fickle?! It's you who has narrow-minded!" "Narrow-minded?! how dare you calling me a narrow-minded?!" Seungho furious. Sora surprised. She take a step back.

"You know what?! I think I was wrong. I shouldn't offer you this friendship at the first place. And we should keep our distance not just for a while but forever. Forever it's better" Sora about to walking but Seungho grab her arm and stopped her. "I'm not done yet" Seungho staring at Sora's eyes intently.

"But I'm done with you" Sora pulled her arm then walking away. Leaving Seungho alone. "SHIITT!!!!" Seungho cursed the air. "AARRRGGHHHH!!! why you do this to me KANG SORA?!!" Seungho punch the air. 

Sora running to her apartment. She feel stuffed. Her eyes begin teary. She trying to open her apartment but her hand is trembling. "!" Sora kicked the door. Her tears are finally falling. 

"Sora?!what happened?Are you kicked the door?" Yong Dae get out from his room. "I'm sorry if I disturb you" Sora wiped her tears. "Are you crying?" "Uh?no..I" Sora trying to hiding her face. "Hey..what happened?" Yong Dae hold Sora arms and turned her to him.

"I..I.." Sora couldn't hold her tears again. "Hey..it's okay..it's okay" Yong Dae hug her and caressed her head. Trying to calm her.

 

~At MBLAQ's Dorm~

"Hyeong, you're back" Mir welcoming Seungho. "How's she?" Joon asked. "She's fine" Seungho replied without looking at them. "Hey..are you okay?" G.O stooped him. 

"I'm okay" Seungho walking to his room and slam the door. "Hmmph..I hope nothing serious happened" G.O sigh. Mir and Joon nodded.

In his room, Seungho immediatelly throw himself to the bed. He staring at the ceiling. "Okay?! I'm not okay!!! I made the girl that I love crying..and the worse?! She's crying on someone else embrace!!!"

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I hope you guys like this chapter. Comment comment guys ^^ THANK YOU!!!