Hey You..

My Lovely Penguin

Red - speaking in Latin          

Blue - speaking in France


"Aaahh..finally I have someone to talked to" Sora sit down while smiling. "Yah, Sora, we need to talk" A voice surprised her. Sora looked at the source then rolled her eyes. "What again, Seungho?" Sora stand up. "Yah! what's your problem?! why are you embarrassed me on class today?!" Seungho walking closer to her. "I was a dumb girl, remember?" Sora take her books and bag. "Mwo?! Tsk..this girl. Yah! not just that, you almost break my arm too!" Seungho annoyed. "Why you always whining?" Sora rolled her eyes. "Mwo?! Yah! you owed me apologize!" Seungho standing in front of her now. "Tsk..you were following my move so I won't hurt your arm and your reaction to protect your face. You can do judo,right?Besides, you're okay. So stop whining" Sora bump Seungho shoulder. "Oh..stay away from me as far as you can" Sora turned her body then walking again, leave Seungho alone. "She know I can do judo just by my reactions??" Seungho surprised. "Hyeong, why you always leaving alone?" Mir bring him back to reality. "Uh?" Seungho confused. "Well, I have a class, see you" Mir leave him. "Okay, see you" Seungho nodded. "That's right, I have class too" Seungho going to his class. He was walking to his class then he saw Sora from a distance. She was talking to Seungho's friend. "Oh..that's her. She know him?Oh! they are in the same class?So, her major is Environmental Science" Seungho thought while watching Sora going to her class from a distance. "Tsk..Seungho why are you care about her?" Seungho shook and get into his class. 

They are finished their class. Seungho finished first, he was waiting for Mir and Joon. "Whoah..Seungho, you're back" His friend greet him. "Hey!" They hugged. "So, you're back to your study now?" His friend asked. "Yeah, we are free now. We are preparing for Asian Tour" Seungho smile. "Aaahh..I see" His friend nodded. "Oh..you have another class today?" Seungho put his hand around his friend shoulder. "Nope, I'm done. Oh! There's a new student in my class today. She's pretty" His friend excited. "Yah..Jung Su, why are you always talking about girl" Seungho chuckled. "Yah..she isn't not just pretty but also smart. Her parents are professor. Both." Jung Su explain. "Really?what's her name?" Seungho asked. "Her name is Kang Sora she just.." "Mwo?Kang Sora?! She's not pretty but creepy!" Seungho suddenly annoyed. "Uh??" Jung Su confused. "Hyeong" Mir and Joon call Seungho. "Well, I have to go. Yah..Jung Su I suggest you to stay away from her before she broke your arm." Seungho tap Jung Su shoulder then heading to Joon and Mir. "Huh????" Jung Su standing there. Drown in confusion. "Yah! what's wrong with your face?hahaha" Sora wake him up. "Oh" Jung Su surprised but eyes still on Seungho who walking away. Sora following his eyes then hissed when she saw Seungho from distance talking with Mir and Joon. "you know him?" Sora asked. "Who?" Jung Su back to reality. "That kid. That kid with purple shirt and red sneakers. Tsk, look at the way he wear his cap?Cish" Sora put disgust face. "What's wrong with you two?" Jung Su frowned. "Uh?What are you talking about?" Sora raised her eyebrows. "You guys know each other?" Jung Su looked at Sora then Seungho then Sora again. "Let say I have to know him" Sora shrug. Jung Su sigh. 

"Sora!!" Mir shout when he saw Sora. Joon smile to her. Seungho turned his body then put disgust face when he saw Sora. "Come here" Mir call Sora. Sora sigh before she walking closer to Mir with Jung Su. "Yah..Cheol Yong. Why you have to call her?" Seungho said when Sora and Jung Su arrived. "Hyeong, she can hear you" Mir whispered. "Wae?Why you have to whispered?" Seungho said in arrogant tone. Sora bite her bottom lip, trying to control her emotion. She's standing beside Seungho. "Annyeong" Sora smile to Mir and Joon. "Hmm..why I have to meet someone that I don't like, again" Seungho put his hand on pocket. Sora look toward Seungho. Seungho realized it. He looked at Sora. "Yes, I don't like you" Seungho put cocky face. "Hyeong, why are you.." Mir interrupt but Sora cut him. "You think I like you?I prefer Polar bear to Seoul Grizzly bear " Sora said in cold tone and put emotionless face. "Pfftt" Joon and Mir hold their laugh. "See you again guys" Sora smile to Jung Su, Mir and Joon. Then walking away without looking at Seungho. "That girl!!! She!!! Yah!! Kang Sora!! STOP!! COME BACK HERE!! KANG SORAAA!!!" Seungho explode. "Easy hyeong, she's a girl" Mir and Joon hug Seungho from back. Trying to stop him from chasing Sora but can't stop laughing.  "What happened between these kids?" Jung Su shook. Sora raised her right hand and waved but didn't turned back her body and keep walking away.

~At Sora's apartement~

"Gooooooodddddd!!! Send me back to Alaska!!!!!!" Sora yelled in her living room. She just get back. "Is this what they called society?!! how come an annoying bear like him does exist?!!!!" Sora kicking the couch. She let her anger out. Suddenly her phone is ringing. 

"Mr.Kang..please take me back to Alaska..pleaseeee" Sora pick up then 

"Yah..get yourself back and speak in korean"

"Just let me back to Alaska" Sora make a crying voice.

" Yah..you are in Seoul, speak in korean and why you wanna back to alaska? easy Sora, just one year"

"Just??!!! One year??you said just one year?!!!" Sora annoyed.

"Someone hit your head today??"

"Tsk..why you have to sent me to that university???"

"When will you finished whining?your mother wanna talk to you"

"Fine, put her on the phone." Sora sigh in defeat

"Sora-ah, how are you?" Mrs.Kang excited.

"Mom..take me back to Alaska??" Sora said in desperate tone.

"Uh?why you suddenly speaking in France??someone hit your head today?"  

"Oh God..give me new parents" Sora massage her temple.

"Yaah..take it easy. You'll like Seoul. I like that city too"

"If you like this city, then why are you never stay here?" Sora annoyed

"Well, in my case..I have my own reason. Relax darling"

"Relax??I can't relax Mrs.Kang. There's an annoying Grizzly bear here...huaaa"

"What?!! Grizzly bear??in Seoul??!!" Mrs.Kang surprised. Sora sigh.

"Okay..I'll stay" Sora give up

"Good..take care and finished your study soon. Oh, keep healthy,okay?love you"

"Hmm..okay, love you"

"Sora-ah..take it easy. Relax. Eat on time. Talk to you later. Love you" Mr.Kang said.

"Okaaaayyy..love you" Sora hung up the phone. "Why????it's my first day!!" Sora throw herself to the couch. "Oh! that's right! It's been a while. Hmm..I think I should talk to him" Sora smiling while turn on her laptop. She's log in to her messanger. "Uh?he's not online?hmm..he's busy?It's been 3 years. Wow!" Sora put her chin on table while staring on her laptop. 

Meanwhile in MBLAQ practice room 

Seungho supposed to practice the drum but he's playing it randomly. He let his angry out by beat the drum. "What's wrong with him?" G.O asked  to Joon but a bit shout because of the noise from the drum fill up the room. Joon and Mir giggled. "What happened with him??" Cheondung join them "G.O, a fan leave a teddy bear for you" the manager interrupt. "Ne?" G.O couldn't hear it clearly because of Seungho beat the drum louder. "There's a teddy bear" The manager shout right when Seungho finished with the drum. Seungho only hear 'bear' part then explode. "Yah!! stop talking about bear!!!" Seungho throw the drum sticks then get out while slam the door. G.O, Cheondung and the manager looked at him then looked each other but Joon and Mir burst to laugh. "Yah..you two, explain to me" G.O stopped Joon and Mir from laughing. "Someone hurt his pride today?" G.O continued. "Hyeong, you have to meet this girl" Mir trying to control his laugh. "Girl?" Cheondung confused. "Yes, she's ddabong" Joon said it in deep tone with thumb-up (sesame player xD) then laugh again. "aaahh..a girl, that's why he explode like that" G.O nodded.

Back to Sora's apartement

Sora was playing a game in her laptop, suddenly a chat pops up from her messanger. "Oh! he's online" Sora smile broadly. She close her game and quickly reply it.

Bourne16 : Hey little penguin. It's been a while :)

Penguin16 : Hiiiiiiiiiii!!!! :D

Bourne16 : How's your day? I hope you can survive in a hot city like Seoul,keukeukeu

Penguin16 : This is my first day but someone already ruined it. He pissed me of today :(

Bourne16 : Really??Hmm..I have to meet him and tell him to stay away from my penguin ;)

Penguin16 : Hahaha..you should. What about you? how's your day? :)

Bourne16 : I was in bad mood but then I saw you online and my mood is great today,haha

Penguin16 : Really?hmm..I'm a great mood booster then,haha

Bourne16 : Yes, you are ;)

Penguin16 : hehe

Bourne16 : I have to go. I have to back to work :(

Penguin16 : Uh?but we just talk :(

Bourne16 : I'm sorry :| Talk to you tonight,okay? :)

Penguin16 : Okay, good luck :)

Bourne16 : You too :) Bye :)

Penguin16 : Bye :) 

Bourne16 is sign off.  "Uh?you sign off right away?" Sora sigh. "What should I do now?" Sora laying on the couch. "I don't know your real name. Never see your face but why you can fix my mood?" Sora looked at the ceiling. Her mind going nowhere until she fall asleep. 

~Two hours later~

"ehmm.." Sora rubbed her eyes. She awakened by her phone.

"Hmm?" Sora pick up.

"Yah! Sora, you're sleeping?wake up!I'm in front door"

"uh?" Sora looked at the caller id. She hung up then jumping from the couch and running to open the door. "Yong Yong!" Sora excited when she open the door. "Yah..stop calling me that. how come you playing with your family name?" He hug Sora. "My family name is Kang,haha" Sora hug him tighter. "Come in" Sora release her hug and let him in. "I thought you'll waiting for me in your home" Sora sit down. "Your aunty make me come here. she want me to pick you up. She doesn't care if I'm still jetlagged" He shook. "She's your mother" Sora chuckled. "Yah, Junhyung what you wanna drink?" Sora shout from kitchen. "Juice is fine." Junghyung replied. "Here" Sora sit down beside him. "uh?Sora, you still talk to this guy?" Junghyung pointing to Sora laptop. She fall asleep without turn off her laptop. "hmm" Sora sip her juice. "Wow..for how long?" Junhyung drink his juice. "hmm..3 years I guess" Sora turn off her laptop. "3 years?" Junhyung surprised. Sora nodded. "so, you already know his real name?" Junghyung asked. Sora shook. "Have you seen his face?" Junhyung curious. Sora shook again. "Mwo??you talked to him for 3 years but you know nothing about him?" Junhyung eye's wide open. "What's so important about that?So far he always nice to me" Sora shrug. "hmm..yeah,whatever" Junhyung rolled his eyes. "Oh..how's your first day?" Junhyung chuckled. Sora glare to him. "Who pissed you off?" Junhyung laugh. "A Grizzly bear pissed me of today" Sora leaned on the couch. "Mwo?ahahaha" Junhyung laugh out loud. "Oh..I remember, you go to same university with my friends." Junhyung trying to control his laugh. "Who? What major?" Sora excited. "I forget about his major but he's nice person. He was my sunbae in high school. If I'm not mistaken, he can do hapkido too." Junhyung replied. "Really?! Introduce me with him" Sora sit down straight while holding Junhyung arm and shake it. "Why are you suddenly excited when you hear he can do hapkido?" Junhyung chuckled. "Wae-eo?What's his name?" Sora curious.

 

 

Grizzly bear,kekekeke..comment please ^^