Accidentally Dating...?

My Lovely Penguin

his expression....Priceless...

Guys....I'll make Joon and Mir as detectives here,kekeke..their dialogue will be : 

italic word = thought / talk to herself or himself.

Really Sorry for the gramatical error and wrong typing :)

===================================================================================================================

"Where's he..ouch!" Sora bumped to a boy. "I'm sorry" Sora bowed while rubbed her arm. "Sora?! what are you doing here?!" He said behind his mask. "Uh?Do I know you?" Sora furrowed. That boy open his mask. "Seungho?! What are you doing here?!" Sora surprised. 

"Joon call me, he said that he need my help and ask me to come here. What about you?" "Me?Mir call he said that...hahahahaha" Sora suddenly laughed. "Hey, why laughing?" Seungho frowned. "Don't you realize it?" Sora trying to control her laugh. "They..look what happened when I'm back" Seungho chuckled.

 "Yes, they already meet" "Ouch! hyeong!" Mir and Joon crouched behind a bench. Hiding. "Yah! quiet or they will hear us!" "Hyeong! you are stepped on me!" "Oh..kekeke..mian" "Hmm..do you think they will realize if we tricked them?" They're back to Seungho and Sora.  "Hmmm..I don't think so. I'm hollywood actor,remember? ha..ha..ha" 

"What's their plan?why they tricked us?" Sora chuckled. "Hmmm..that's right! they realize if I like her?!" Seungho shrug. "Well, we already know if we are tricked by them. Okay, I'm leaving." "okay" Sora smile. "Uh?you'll stay?" Seungho frowned. "Yes" Sora nodded. "I never been here since I arrived. I'm already here so I think I'll walking around" 

"Oh..you never visited Han river before?" Seungho surprised. Sora shook. "Well, actually, my dad said that I have to visit this place when I get here but I have no time until now" Sora said it with eyes locked to the river. "Hmm..okay" Seungho nodded.

"Tsk..why I can't hear their voice?Should we moving closer?" "Yah..Cheol Yong! what if they caught us?We are detective today. So we have to hiding well." "But I.." Mir poke his head over the bench. "Yah! You!" Joon pull him. "Hyeong..don't you wanna hear what are they talking about?" "Hmm.." Joon thinking.

"Oh..we already here. What if you accompany me?" Sora turned her head to Seungho. "Uh?accompany her?just the two of us?" Seungho staring at Sora. "Hey..answer me..come on, you're free,right?" Sora tilted her head. "Wow..just the two of us?should I call this a date,kekeke" Seungho nodded. "Really?YAY! let's go!" Sora begin walking. "Oh, I think you should wear your mask again" "Uh?okay" Seungho put his mask again.

"Yah..why we still can't hear their voice?" Mir and Joon already moving behind a tree near Seungho and Sora. "Hyeong, looklooklook, they are moving" "Oh..that's right. Are they started their date?" "Let's moving" "Tsk..Cheol Yong, we have to keep our distance. We are detectives."

"So..what are wanna do now?" Seungho put his hands on his jeans pocket. "Hey..you decided, it's you who know this place,not me" "Okay, what about the cruise?" Seungho offer. "Oh..cruise?sure!" Sora excited. "Okay, let's go then."

"Hyeong,look like they are about to try the cruise" "I think so" "What should we do now?should we get into the ship too?" "Andwe..don't you see that?the ship is so quiet. Seungho hyeong will realize if we are following him" "That's right, but what should we do?waiting for them?"

"Hmm..I think..we should finished our investigation here" Joon folded his hands on chest and nodded. "Mwo?but I'm still enjoying this" Mir whining. "Listen brother. We aren't done yet. We'll see after today, okay?" Joon put his hand on Mir's shoulder. "Hmmphh..okay, let's go" Mir nodded.

"Here" Seungho offer his hand to Sora. Helping her get into the ship. "Thank you" Sora take his hand. "God!! I hold her hand!" Seungho smile. "Whoaah..I'm so excited" Sora take a seat. "Yeah..I think you'll like it" Seungho sit down beside her then open his mask when the ship begin to moving.

"Uh?is that okay?" "What?" "You don't wear your mask?" Sora pointing at Seungho face. "Oh..hmm..I wanna feel the wind. Besides, this ship not too crowded, I think it's fine" "Hmm..trying to wear this" Sora take her cap then put it on Seungho. "Wow, it fit in your head, I thought it won't" Sora smile. Seungho surprised. He just staring at Sora.

"Whoaahh..it's beautiful" Sora turned her head to the river. "Thank you" Seungho clear his throat. "It's not a big deal" Sora replied but didn't look at Seungho. "Sora-ah..please don't be good to me or I will fall for you deeper" Seungho staring at Sora.  

"Oh..that's right, Please take my picture, okay?" Sora take her phone and give it to Seungho. "Uh?okay..1..2..3" "Thank you" Sora smile to her phone. "That's right, let's take a picture together" Sora lifted her head. "Mwo?!!" Seungho surprised. "Come on, we already here. Pleaseeee" Sora begging.

"Hmmpphh..fine" "Yay, wait, I'll ask that man to help us" Sora stand up then talking to an old man in front of her. "Ooh..a young couple. Are you guys here to honeymoon?" The old man smile. "Uh..ajeossi, we.." Seungho stammered. "Do we look like that ajeossi?" Sora chuckled. "Yes, you two are look good together"

"Well, yeobeo, let's take a good picture then" Sora link her arm to Seungho's. "Uh?Yeo.." "Hey, young man come on look here and smile. Okay, 1..2..3" "It look good ajoessi?" Sora stand up. "yes, I hope you two will have a long lasting marriage" "Ne, kamsahamida ajoessi" Sora chuckled while bowed.

"Yah! are you crazy?!" Seungho back to himself. "Why?you don't wanna be my husband?hahahaha" Sora joked. "Tsk..you" Seungho glare to Sora. Sora stuck her tounge out then looking back to the river. "Sora-ah, ofcourse I wanna be your husband" Seungho smile. After 15 minutes round the river, their journey is over.

"Whoaah..now I know why my dad suggested to visit this place. It's beautiful!" Sora open her arms while facing the river. "Okay, we are done now, I'll go, bye" "Hey" Sora grab Seungho arm. "What?" "Hmm..in 2 hours is dinner time" "So?" Seungho shrug. "Hmm..accompany me again, okay?okay?" "Mwo?Why I have to accompany you?" "Because you're my husband,hahaha"

"Yah! stop joking" "Hahaha..okay, but come on" Sora stick her palm, begging. "Okay okay come on" Seungho rolled his eyes. "Kekeke..come on" Sora walking happily. "Sora..stop joking about that!! my heart need a rest!! It already skipped a lot of beats today" 

"Where are you wanna go now?" "Hmm..I don't know. What if..hmm..oh! the market. I wanna go to the Nam..dae..mun market, is that right?" "Ahh..Namdaemun market. You wanna buy something?" Seungho begin to walking. "I don't know let's see" Sora walking beside him.

They are arrive after 15 minutes. "Wow.. a lot of interesting stuffs" Sora excited. "Why are you so happy?" Seungho chuckled. "Because my mom say like this : Yah..Sora-ah, if you wanna know a country culture, you have to go their traditional market" Sora impersonate her mother.

"Hahahaha..really?but you're a korean Sora, why you need to learn Korean culture again?" "I know but I grown up with a lot of culture around me. Tsk..Come on" Sora unconciously hold Seungho hand and drag him. Seungho froze, he just following Sora.

They are walking around. Stopped at every shop they found. "Ohh..it's cute." Sora stop in a souvenir shop. "What?" "I wanna buy that" Sora get into the shop. "Yah! wait..hmmphh.." Seungho waiting for her in front of the shop. "I'm done" Sora get out. "Okay, let's go" "Wait" Sora stopped Seungho.

"Here" Sora take Seungho wrist. "Uh?what are you doing" "Tsk..wait..jang!" Sora put a bracellet on Seungho wrist. "Uh?what is it?" "A gift, because you already accompany me today, here. I'm wearing it too" Sora raised her hand and showing it to Seungho. They wear same bracellet, only different colour.

"Couple bracellet?" Seungho froze. "Uh?wae-eo?you don't like it?well, I just wanna give you a friendship bracellet." Sora grinned. "Ani..thanks" Seungho smile. "Okay..let's go eat" Sora walking again. "Eventhough you say friendship bracellet, I'll treat this as a couple bracellet, hohoho" Seungho following her. 

"What you wanna eat?you can't eat shrimp,right?" Seungho blurt out. "Omo!! what did you say Seungho?! Are you crazy" "uh?you know that?" Sora surprised. "Uh?I remember that Joon told me" "Oh..okay" Sora nodded. "Phweeeh..thanks god she believe that" Seungho sigh a relieved. "Joon?I never told him." Sora thinking.

"Okay..what you wanna eat then?" "We are in Myeongdong now, so I wanna eat Tteokbokki, kkochi-eomuk, twigim..oh oh..I also wanna eat Dak-kkochi" Sora excited. "Yah..are you sure you can eat that all?" Seungho chuckled. "Hehe..let's see, come on"

"Let's buy Dae-kkochi first" Sora walking to a Dae-kkochi stall. "Are you sure you wanna eat that spicy food?" Seungho smile while following her. "Haaahh..it's spicy" Sora fanning her tounge. "Why you have to eat this when you can't eat spicy food?" Seungho chuckled. "Wait here" Seungho leave Sora.

"Uh?where he wanna go?aaacckk..it's spicy" "Here" Seungho back with a bottle of juice and a mineral water for him. "Oh..strawberry juice, my favourite" "I know" Seungho mumbled. "Uh?what did you say?" "Uh?I wanna eat that too" Seungho quickly fed himself. "He know I like strawberry juice?"  "Relax Seungho..control yourself." Seungho munching his Dae-kkochi. 

"I wanna eat twigim" Sora said when they finished with the Dae-kkochi. "Wow, it's look delicious" Sora take the twigim and ready to fed herself. "Wait" Seungho stop her hand right in front of . "ajeossi, it contains shrimp?" Seungho asked the staller owner. "Oh, yes, the squid and the potato is over there." 

Seungho look at Sora then take the twigim from Sora hand and eat it. "Cissshh" Sora take the potato one. After finish with the twigim they are moving to kkochi-eomuk. 

"Aaaaa..I'm full" Sora sit on a bench while holding her stomach. "Yah..we aren't eat Tteokbokki yet" Seungho . "I'm done" Sora waving her hand. Seungho chuckled. "So, are you have fun today?" "Yes, thanks to you" Sora put her hand on Seungho shoulder who already sit down beside her.

"Hmm..autumn it's about to come. Can't wait" Sora leaned on the bench. "Hmm..So you like autumn?" "Yes, do you?" Sora turned her head to Seungho. "Yeah..kinda" Seungho nodded. "You what, I think autumn is awesome" Sora smiling. "I know, you really like autumn. you like the fallen leaves" 

"The fallen leaves in autumn is beautiful" Sora closed her eyes. "It is beautiful. Just like you" Seungho staring at Sora. "Okay..let's go home" Sora stand up. "Hmm..okay" Seungho stand up too. "Oh..you don't have to take me home" "Uh?why?" Seungho furrowed. "Because I have to visit Junhyung parents today" "Oh..okay" Seungho nodded. 

"Well, once again, thank you very much Seungho-ssi" Sora bowed. "your very welcome Sora-ssi" Seungho chuckled. "See you" Sora waved. "See you" Seungho smile. After parted with Sora, Seungho back to the dorm.

 

~MBLAQ Dorm~

"I'm back" Seungho get into the dorm with bright smile. "Yah..where have you been?" G.O blocked his steps. "From nowhere" Seungho smile then walking to his room. "Yah..where have you..oh, new cap?" G.O about to touch Seungho cap. "Yah!" Seungho take a step back while holding his cap.

"Whoaah..hyeong, since when you wearing a bracellet?" Joon appear. "Uh?I..I'm tired night" Seungho rushed to his room. "Oh..he already home?" Mir coming from bathroom. "Cheol Yong, I think our mission is complete" Joon whisper to Mir. "Really?" Mir giggled. "Yah..why are you two laughing?you know something?" G.O asked.

Meanwhile in Seungho's room. "Aaaaaahhh..bed..I miss you" Seungho laying on his bed. "Hmm..I forget about this. Well, cap..you have to stay with me tonight but tomorrow I'll bring you back to your lovely owner" Seungho hold the cap.

"Hmm..you're my precious bracellet" Seungho kissed the bracellet on his wrist. "Good night my lovely penguin" Seungho exclaimed before falling asleep.

 

~Tomorrow~

"Hey guys" Sora join Mir and Joon in university park. "Annyeong" Mir waved. "Yah..why you didn't pick up your phone?" Seungho appear. "Oh..sorry hyeong, I didn't hear it" Joon checking on his phone.

"Annyeong" Sora smile to Seungho. "Hey" Seungho act cool. "Uh?!" Joon surprised. "What?!" Sora, Seungho and Mir said in union. "Your bracellet" Joon pointing at Sora wrist. Sora was hug her books on her chest.

"Uh?this?it's cute right?" Sora grinned while raised her hand. "It ...it looks like Seungho hyeong bracellet." Joon take Seungho wrist then showing the bracellet. "Oh..that's right" Mir surprised.

"Whoaahh..what's happening here?" Joon moving his eyes to Sora and Seungho. "Is that couple bracellet?" Mir teased. "Mwo?what are you guys talking about?" Sora chuckled.  "Yah..stop talking non-sense" Seungho blushed.

"Soraa! Seungho!! huuuh..finally I can find you two" Jung Su catch his breath. "Yah..what happened" Seungho chuckled. "Mwo?you guys don't know yet?" "Know what?" Sora raised her eyebrows.

"Hmmpphh..here" Jung Su take his phone then show it to Sora, Seungho and Mir. "WHAAAATT??!!!" Sora and Seungho said it in union. 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

Awww...couple bracellet,hahaha..I hope you guys won't confused about Mir and Joon part when they act as detectives,hehehe

Don't forget to comment guys ^^ THANK YOU!!!!!!