Saranghae....Kang Sora

My Lovely Penguin

His lips *_*

Waaaaaaaa...it's already Chapter 15 . Final is so close :')

As always..sorry for the gramatical error and wrong typing ^^

=================================================================================================================

"So, my dad said that you already proposed visa to Alaska? You're planing to going back there?" "Yes" Sora nodded. "Hmm..I understand. When will you going back there?" "After my graduation" Sora shout from the kitchen.

"I don't know when will you graduate Sora" Junhyung rolled his eyes. "Hehe.next month" Sora back to the couch with two bottle of juices. "Mwo?! next month?" "Haha..why you have to surprised like that? you don't want me to go?" "Hmmpph..I thought you will stay here for a long time" Junhyung drink his juice.

"Hey..I'll visit you on chrismast. I always do that,right? beside, you're busy with your group and you alwaysn leave me alone. So why I have to stay here?" Sora poke Junhyung head.

"But I always going back here and you??you always going to a new country" "Yah..that's my parents job" "Hmm..Sora.." Junhyung hesitated. "What?" "Err..actually, what happened between you and..." "Seungho?" Sora tilted her head. Junhyung nodded.

"I don't know. Everything is getting complicated these days" "Uh?wait so you are really dating him?" Junhyung surprised. Sora chuckled. "We aren't dating. We..hmmpph..I don't know. He...I just know him but I feel like I already know him for years" Sora staring nowhere.

"Okay..then?" "Honestly..he..I supposed to hate him but I..I just can't." Sora shrug. "Aaahh..I see. So, you still care about him eventhough he put you in trouble or pissed you off?" "Kinda" Sora nodded. "Hahahahaha" Junhyung clapping.

"Yah..what's wrong?" "Aaahh..you really are my innocent cousin" "Uh?" Sora furrowed. "You love him Sora" "Mwo?! I'm not!" "Heeyy..you said that you care about him" Junhyung teased.

"Tsk! stop talking non-sense" Sora slap Junhyung arm. "He said sorry?" "Uh?" "He said that you don't wanna see him anymore so he asked me to tell you that he apologize"

"Hmm..how many times he'll say sorry?" Sora drink her juice. "Why you pushed him away?" Junhyung raised his eyebrows. Sora chuckled. "I don't know..I think stay away from him is the best way. He has carrier" Sora take a deep breath. 

"Why don't you tell him if you love him?" "Because I'm not sure about my feeling towards him." Okay..but he know about your plan?" "My plan?" "Yes, your plan about Alaska." 

"Nobody knows but my family" Sora a bit smile. "Sora...what if he love you?you'll leave him like this without telling goodbye?" "If we are belong together, I'll come back for him." "Wish you all the best sister" "Thank you" Sora hug Junhyung.

After Junhyung leave..Sora decided to walking around alone. She visiting Myeongdong first. She walking around. She stop in every shop she visited with Seungho. Memories fill her up. She bought every food she ate with Seungho and going to Han river.

"Hmm..how are you beautiful?" Sora sit down on a bench. Staring at the river. "You look more beautiful at night." Sora leaned on the bench. All her memories with Seungho is back.

"You're awesome Kang Sora. You're the one who asked him to stay away from you but now you...miss him?" Sora chuckled. "Hmm..what are you doing now?Are you doing well?Do you miss me too?" Sora talking to the sky. She close her eyes for minutes. Tears are falling on her cheek.

"I think Junhyung was right. You're falling for him Kang Sora" Sora wipe her tears then smiling. "Yang Seungho..If I come to you..will you change our world just like you said?" Sora chuckled. Sora sit down there alone for minutes before come back to her apartment.

She passed the playground when she and Seungho fight. "I think I'll missed this playground" Sora smile. 

------00000------

MBLAQ getting busy with their preparation for their Asian tour so they have to skipped the class while Sora busy with her study. It's been a month. Sora already finished with her exam. 

"Sora!" Jung Su called her. "Hey" Sora waved. "Hey..congrats" He offer his hand. "You too" Sora shake it. "Hmm..I hope we can work together in the future" "Sure. I hope when I met you again, I already call you Professor Jung Su" Sora laughed. "You too. Porfessor Kang,haha"

"Hmm..Jung Su..do you know about..hmm..ani, see you" Sora waved then turned around. "Seungho? He's going to Japan. Their asian tour start today but they are come back to Seoul tomorrow" Jung Su shout. Sora turned her head. "Thank you" 

"So you're in Japan now?I guess I'm late" Sora sigh. Sora walking around the university before leaving. Her first stop is the english classroom. She staring at the empty class. She remembering her day with Seungho there. Their first conversation, when he catched her when she tripped until the day when she was avoiding him.

She heading to the bench when they meet each other for the first time. "That man..I used to scold him but now I missed him" Sora chuckled while staring at the bench. "Oh?dad" Sora looking at her phone.

"Hey dad" 

"Hey..congratulation. You're officialy a scientist today"

"Yes yes! thank you dad" 

"So..your flight is tomorrow,right?"

"Yes. Tomorrow at noon"

"Okay..So are you ready?"

"Yes.See you dad"

"See you" Sora hung up the phone. "Yes dad, I'm ready to leave this place" Sora take a deep breath before leave the university.

 

~At Sora apartment~

Sora was doing her last packing. She found the bracellet she bought with Seungho. "Are you still wear this..Seungho?" Sora smile before put it in the box. After finished with packing, Sora going to sleep but she can't. Her mind full with Seungho.

"Hmmpphh..you have to sleep Sora." Sora cover her face with the pillow. "Arrggghh!!" She wake up. She sit down on her bed. Thinking. "No Kang Sora..you have to forget him" Sora shook. "Damn It!" Sora take her laptop and turned it on.

She searching all MBLAQ fan base. Looking for MBLAQ arrival tomorrow. "Okay..now you know it. So let's go to sleep now" Sora turned off the laptop then going to sleep.

 

~Tomorrow~

"I don't care. I can't wait anymore. I have to talked to her when I arrived in Korea"  "Come on. It's our time to boarding" MBLAQ manager called the BLAQIES.

Meanwhile in Incheon..

"Don't forget call us when you come back here" Mrs.Yong hug Sora. "Ofcourse imonim" Sora hug her tighter. "You also have to call us when you arrived" "Yes sir!" Sora hug Mr.Yong.

"Say hello to your parents" "Sure" Sora hug Mrs.Yong once again before leaving. "Have a save flight Sora-ah" "Thank you" Sora waved.

"Hmm..this airport. I will always miss this place" Sora walking to the boarding room. "Hmmpphh..you can't leave like this Sora" Sora stopped and take her phone.

"Uh?still not active?okay. I'll leave a message" After finished with the phone call. Sora heading to the boarding room.

"Aahh..home sweet home" Mir strecthing his body. "I wanna sleep" Joon yawn. MBLAQ just arrived in the Incheon. Seungho immediately his phone. He wanna call Sora. "Uh?a voice message?" Seungho listen to it. He froze for seconds when he hear it. 

"Seungho-ah..are you okay?" The manager shake his body but Seungho suddenly running. "Seungho-ah!!!" The manager chased him. "Uh?what's wrong with him?!" G.O furrowed.

Seungho running to the information centre. "Flight to Alaska. Gate number?" Seungho tapped the table. Impatient. "Gate 24 sir but It's.." "Okay,thank you" Seungho running again. "But sir!' The staff tried to call him but it's Seungho already far away.

"Sir, where's your ticket?" Security stopped him in front of the gate. "I just wanna see my friend, please help me sir. Just 5 minutes" "I'm sorry sir but I can't allow you except you have the ticket" "Please..Just 3 minutes then" Seungho trying to get in but the security blocked him.

"Sir, please don't make commotion here" "But I just wanna talk to my friend before she going back to Alaska" "Alaska?" "Yes, you'll allow me?" Seungho asking in hope.

"Flight to Alaska already take off ten minutes ago sir. I'm sorry." "W--wha--tt..ten minutes ago??" Seungho lose his mind. "Thank you sir" The manager coming.

"Come on Seungho" The manager drag Seungho who staring blankly. He's walking like a robot. He even ignore the fans who calling his name. His mind full with the voice message he got.

He already in the van now. He sit down alone in the back. Other member leave him alone after they heard the manager explanation.

Seungho leaned on the seat and closed his eyes. "I should protect you. I should tell you that I love you. I'm sorry for make you cry, Sorry for the hard time I give to you.  I'm sorry for making you leaving like this. I'm sorry my lovely penguin..Saranghae..Kang Sora"

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Commet commet comment!!hehehe..THANK YOU~~~