Tension....

My Lovely Penguin

Picture above make me feel content with life,hahaha

italic words = thought or daydreaming

=================================================================================================================

"Oh..hyeong, this is Sora. Sora, this is friend I'm talking about. He's Yang Seungho." Junhyung smile.

" I know him" Sora replied coldly with eyes locked to Seungho.

"Oh..you know him?aahh..that's right, you are in the same university with him" Junhyung nodded. "But I don't know her" G.O offer his hand to Sora. Sora surprised, she stare at G.O for seconds before shake his hand. 

"Sora" Sora smile. "G.O" G.O smile broadly. Seungho remind silent but couldn't take his eyes from Sora.

"OMO! is this really you Sora?!" Mir shout.  "Annyeong" Sora poke her head over Seungho arm.

"Whoaaaaaaaahh" Joon walking closer to her. "Daebak, you look great Sora" Joon looked at Sora from top to toe. "Thank you" Sora grinned.  "Sora, you look different" Mir give her two thumbs up. Sora smile broadly.

"Oh,this is Cheondung" Joon introduce Cheondung. "Sora" Sora smile. "Nice to meet you" Cheondung smile to her.

"Wait..Sora oh! so you are the..ouch!" G.O stopped by Seungho's elbow on his stomach. Seungho glare to him. "I'm what?" Sora raised her right eyebrow. "Ani" G.O smile.

"Wait, Sora..how you know Junhyung?" Mir frowned   "She's my cousin" Junhyung put his hand on Sora shoulder.

"Mwo?Yaah..Sora, that's why you know Beast?Tsk..tsk..that's unfair" Joon shook. Sora just grinned.

"Oh, he's here!" Gikwang appears with all Beast members. "It's our turn?" Junhyung asked. Gikwang nodded. 

"You're about to peform so can I go home now?" Sora tilted her head.  "Uh?we just met, why you have to going home?come on, you can wait for Junhyung hyeong in our room" Mir take her hand and moving it to left and right.

"Wait, you call him hyeong?" Sora pointing at Junhyung but her face towards Mir . Mir nodded.  "How old are you?" Sora raised her eyebrows. "I am two years younger than him." Mir smile  "What?!" Sora chuckled. "Well, I have to go. See you guys" Junhyung hug Sora then waved to MBLAQ, following by Beast members.

"What about you Sora?how old are you?" Mir asked.  "Me?same age with Junhyung" Sora smile. "Oh..that's mean you are one year younger than me" Joon nodded.  "And you're two years younger then me" Seungho break his silence. He looked at Sora's eyes intently. "So?" Sora turned her body to Seungho. 

"I don't care where are you from but you are in Korea now and we have rules" Seungho standing closer to Sora. "Call you oppa?" Sora smirk. "You wish!" Sora put icy face. "Nice to meet you" Sora smile to G.O and Cheondung. "See you again Mir and...Joon oppa?" Sora tilted her head with face towards Seungho. Sora smirk again before walking away. Seungho clench his fist.

"Oh...my.....god...." G.O locked his eyes to Sora's back figure. "Relax hyeong..easy..she's a girl" Cheondung try to calm Seungho down. "That's right hyeong, I'm sure she just kidding" Joon helping. "Kidding?! Do I look like I'm in mood for jokes?!" Seungho leave them. "You think you can escape this?Kang Sora" Seungho thought. 

"Damn it!!! God! why I have to meet him?! I'm not in english class!!!" Sora kick a can near her. When she's waiting for taxi her phone is ringing. "Uh?who is it?" Sora looked at the caller ID and it's an unknown number.

"Yeoboseo?"

"Is this Sora?"  "uh?sound like an old lady" Sora thought.

"Yes, who is it?"

"Omo..So this is you..you still remember me?" 

"Sorry but who are you?"

"That's right, you must be not recognize my voice. You've help me when they broke my jar.remember?"  

"Jar?hmm..oh! imonim..annyeonghaseo, Sorry, I don't mean to be rude but I.."

"It's okay. Hey, come over to my home, I wanna treat you dinner because you already help me"

"Oh..it's okay imonim, it's not a big deal."

"Come on, my husband wanna meet you, Pleaseeee"  "Wow..she's more intimidating than my mother" Sora thought

"Ne..imonim, I'll go to your house" Sora sigh

"Really?good..I'll text you my home address. You can coming at 7.30 pm, is that okay?"

"Yes, Imonim. Thank you" Sora hung her head.

"Okay..see you later"

"Ne.." Sora hung up. "What again...just a minute ago I have to meet Seungho and now..aaarrrghh!!" Sora stamped her feet.

Sora arrived at home at 5 pm because of the traffic, she rushed to her apartement and prepared to go to the imonim house. Because of she out of time, she decided to wear a short casual dress. She let her hair fall free, she just put a small silver hairpin on it. 

 "Huaaaa!! it's already 7.15 pm I have to go now" Sora running then stop a taxi. She arrived right at 7.30 pm. "Pheeewwhh..thanks god no traffic so I won't get late" Sora walking while looking at her phone, read the address that imonim give to her. "Hmmm...I think this is the place" Sora stop and checking herself before press the bell

Ting! Tong!

"Yes?" A boy with a familar face open the door. "You?! what are doing here?!!" Sora surprised. She take a step back. "Yah! I'm the one who supposed to ask that?! What are you doing in my home?!" he scold. "Your what?!!" Sora open her eyes wide. "Seungho-ah..who is it?" Mrs.Yang coming. "Who is..Omo, you are coming. Yah, Seungho-ah, why didn't invite her coming?she's our guess" Mrs.Yang slap Seungho arm. "Mwo?our guess?!" Seungho surprised.

"Yes, our guess" Mrs.Yang take Sora hand and drag her in. Seungho move his body aside so Sora can get in. "Sora-ah, sorry if my son being rude to you" Mrs.Yang smile. "Uh?you son?" Sora trying to control her shock. "Yes, he's my eldest son. Come on, let's eat before the food get cold" Mrs.Yang drag Sora again. 

"Bwoh! unbeliveable! how come she?!! my mother guess?!!" Seungho following them with pout. "But she was looked...eeerrr..y this afternoon but now she looked so cute with her..wait!! did I say cute?nonono..Seungho you can't lose to her. Control yourself" Seungho thought with eyes following Sora movement. 

"Well, this is my husband" Mrs.Yang move to Mr.Yang side. "Annyeonghaseo, Kang Sora imida" Sora bowed. "Ne, thank you very much for helping my mother. " Mr.Yang smile. "Ne, it's not a big deal" Sora smile with a light bow. "She's the one who helping my mother?!" Seungho surprised. "Yah..Seungho what are you doing there?come here. You have to greet her" Mr.Yang voice bring Seungho back to reality.

"Ne.." Seungho walking closer to Sora lazily "Thank you for helping my mother" Seungho said in uninterested tone. "Ne..it's okay" Sora smile. Seungho raised her eyebrows. He surprised with Sora face expression. "What's wrong with her face?what's her plan today?" Seungho looked at her suspiciously.

"Well, actually I have two son but he's stay over in his friend today. but he say hello to you" Mrs.Yang take Sora hand tap it. "Ne, say hello back to him" Sora smile. "Okay,come on, let's eat" Mrs.Yang drag Sora to the dining room. Sora sit down across Seungho.

"So, you can do martial art Sora?" Mr.Yang asked before fed himself. "Ne, I can do hapkido" Sora smile. "She can do hapkido?!" Seungho surprised. He stop his chopstick right infront of his mouth. "Hmm..that's good, girls really need that these day" Mr.Yang nodded. Sora smile.

"So, you have siblings Sora?" Mrs.Yang asked while put meat on Sora bowl. "Thank you. No, I'm only daughter." Sora smile before fed herself. "Hmm..where's your parents?" Mr.Yang asked again. "They are stay in Alaska" Sora replied with a glance at Seungho. "Tsk..tsk..look at the way he eat. He makes his own bimbimbab?"  Sora furrowed. 

"Oh..so you are here alone?hmm..you have to becareful Sora" Mrs.Yang said in worried tone. "Sorry but what they do there?" "My father is animal scientist and my mother is plant scientist. My father working there to study about penguin." Sora smile. Seungho stop chewing and staring at Sora.

"What's happening here?! She can do hapkido, her parents are professor, she's the only daughter?she really remind me with Penguin16 but..nonono, Penguin16 has same birthday with me. It's impossible if Sora have same date of birth" Seungho shook.

"By the way, how old are you?" Mr.Yang asked. "I'm 23 years old this years." Sora smile. "Why he staring at me like that?" Sora take a glance at Seungho. "Really?hmm..then when is your birthday?" Mrs.Yang asked before drink her water. "My birthday is October 16 1989" Sora replied. Seungho chocked when he hear that.

"Omo..are you okay?" Mrs.Yang give a glass of water to him. "What's wrong with him?weird" Sora shrug. " She..no..could it be..no..ugh!what's going on here?!" Seungho drink his water with secretly glance at Sora. 

After finished with the dinner, Sora asked for leave. Mrs.Yang insited Seungho to take her home but fortunately Sora success to refuse it and going back to her place by taxi.

"Nonononono..could it be her?! I have to make sure" Seungho sit down in his bed. He take his laptop and login to his messanger. "Uh?she's already home?" Seungho said when he saw Sora online. "Wait..what did I say?maybe Penguin16 is not her" Seungho shook.

Bourne16 : Hey ^^

Penguin16 : Hi hi ^^

"Okay..what should I do now?hmm.." Seungho take a deep breath

Bourne16 : How's your day? :)

Penguin16 : Hmm..how to say, I've a complete package of life today,haha

Bourne16 : Mind to tell me?hehe  

"Please don't tell me if you met your cousin and you have dinner with my family" Seungho plead.

Penguin16 : Hmm..I met my cousin today and a nice imonim invite me to have dinner with her family :)

"What?! okay..coincidence...maybe coincidence" Seungho massage his temple. "Okay, last question to make sure. I have to asked that" Seungho take a deep breath. 

Bourne16 : Really?sound great. By the way, how's you paper?hehe

Penguin16 : Oh! you remember that? ^^ It's okay :)

Bourne16 : Hmm..you paper is about what? :)

"Please don't say Lee Yong Dae..Please don't say Lee Yong Dae" Seungho on his kness and stick his palms together. Begging

Penguin16 : Me and my group agree to write about Lee Yong Dae ^^

Seungho froze.

---------------------

 

 

Oppss! what will he do next?kekeke..Don't forget to comment ^^. thank you :)