A New Beginning

My Lovely Penguin

"What?why?I'm doing fine all this time. why you want me to going back to Seoul dad?" "It's for your own good Sora. you need a formal school. You had enough with the home schooling" "But mom..I" "Hey..you can join us again when you finish. A scientist need a formal school" "But..dad..Hmmmppphh..fine, I'll going back to Seoul" "Good, all you need just one year. I already talk to the President of your new university. He's my friend and with your grade at online learning. He think you only need 1 year to finished it" "Okay..okay"

Sora POV

"okay..okay..I'll going back to Seoul. Tsk..tsk..how come my parents thrown out their only daughter" I joked. "Hahahaha..yah..Sora-ah, you need to going back to the society" my dad replied. They asked me to going back to Seoul after all this time. They said that I need to go to the formal school to get my bachelor degree. "Besides, you already 23 years old this years. Don't you wanna have a boyfriend?" My mom suddenly said. "Errgghh..mom..don't you feel shy talking about that with your daughter?" I replied. She always talking about that lately. "Hhahaha..mwoya..I'm talking the truth. We already bought you an apartement near your uncle house" She continued. "Whooaahh..you guys really prepared everything to kick me out from here?" I open my eyes wide open. "Hahahah..enough. Go to sleep. It's late. You have to start to packing tomorrow" My dad replied. "Fine,good night" I kiss them on the cheek then going to my bedroom.

My name is Kang Sora, I'm 23 years old this years. I was born in Seoul but raised all over the world. Why?because my parents are scientists. My dad is animal scientist and my mom is floral scientist. Perfect couple,right? Because of their job, they've been going around the world. Brazil, USA, Europe, Africa and now we are staying in Alaska because the national goverment asked his help to learning or maybe save the penguin. Because of the unresponsibility people, the penguin out of fish in their own environtment. I hope my dad can do his best to save them. I know my life sounds amazing because I'm going around the world but the consequence is my education. Yeah..I have to take home schooling since elementary until high school. I took e-learning to get my bachelor degree but my parents decided I have to finished it in formal school. I know it's not right but I feel like a stranger on my hometown. What if I can't find friends?What if???Arrgghhhhh!! So frustrating. I better going to sleep now. A lot of stuff to do tomorrow.

~Next week, on the airport~

"Sora ah..you have to becareful there. Keep healthy and always eat on time..hiks" My mom begin to cry. "Yah..Mrs.Kang. it's your idea, how come it's you who cried?" I joked. Ofcourse I don't like to see her crying like this. "Yah! stop joking around you babo" she slap my arm. "Yes, mom. I'll take care myself well. No need to worried" I hug her. "we already call your uncle, he'll pick you up" My dad said. "Don't to indeffent with people around you,okay?"he continued. I think his eyes begin teary too,hehe "Yes sir!" I hug him now. After that sad farewell, I'm going into the plane and ready to live my new life. 

finally after 7 hours and 52 mins I stepped on Seoul. I never really remember how is Seoul because I leave this city since I was a baby. Hmm..great airport. I think I will like this city. Because my uncle said that he stuck on traffic jam. hmm..typical big city. I decided to looking around and get myself used to with Seoul. I think I can start it from the airport,right?keukeuke.. I'm walking around with my luggage and enjoying the view. Until I saw people crowd when I step down the escalator. Look like someone famous coming. Well, I never give a damn about singer, actress even actor. I just have no interest to them. I saw he up the escalator from the other side of me. When he coming closer I see a man who I adore for the last 5 years. Lee Yong Dae. Korean badminton player. He just awesome. He look so cute in person. My head unconciously following his movement. I even turned my body. I wish I can talk to him, not froze like a snow man. That's right! he staying in Korea. Wohoooo!!! I definitely love this city!!!hahahaha..oh,my phone is ringing. who?oh..my uncle is calling.

"Ne, ajeossi?"

"Sora-ah,where are you?I'm already here"

"Oh..I'm..ajeossi!" I waved to him when I saw him then hung up. 

~~~~

"Mianhae Sora-ah, I'm late" He said then hug her. "It's okay, ajeossi. Thank you for picking me up. Hmm,where's imonim?" Sora asked while walking. They are heading to the exit gate. "Oh, she already in your apartement" He replied. "Wait for seconds,I'll take the car" He continued. "Ne" Sora smile. Sora looking around while waiting for her uncle. Again, she saw people crowd. They are crowd near Sora. They just arrived too. "Again?another athlete?" Sora mumbled. "Uh?who are they?I don't think they are athlete. Who cares" Sora shrug. "What happend Sora?" Her uncle voice surprised her. "Omo! Ani..I just..why people crowd?who are they?" Sora pointing to the crowd while her uncle put her luggage on the trunk. "Who?aahh..they are MBLAQ. They are singers." He explain. "Mwo?ajeossi..you know them?" Sora impressed. "Uh?you don't know?" He replied. Sora shook. "Aaahh..you. Blunt girl. Your cousin is singer too" He said while closed the trunk and going into the driver seat. Sora following him. "Hehe..that's right. My cousin is singer too" Sora grinned. "How's he? Hmm..I miss him so much" Sora continued. They are already moving now. "He's fine but as you know he's so busy right now" her uncle replied.

after 30 minutes of driving, they are arrived at Sora apartement. "Imonim" Sora hug her aunt as soon as she get into her apartment. "Hey..welcome to Seoul" Her aunt replied. "Wow..you grow up as a beautiful lady" She said while caressed her cheek. Sora just grinned. They are enjoying their lunch. "Are you sure you don't want me to accompany you?" Her uncle said. "Ne, ajoessi. I'll be fine. I need to learn the route by myself" Sora conviced him. Sora decided to explore Seoul and buy some stuff that she need for her class tomorrow. "Okay, but call us when you need something" Her aunty added. "Yes mam!" Sora replied. Her aunty just smile then they leave her alone. "Aaaaahhh..Seoul..please be good to me" Sora standing on her living room while staring outside. One side of her living room made of glass. The view is the city. "Mr.Kang really are awesome. How come he make me enter the school, day after I arrived here" Sora shook. "oh,that's right. I should call them but it's late night there. I think I'll text them"

To : Dad

Mr.Kang, I just arrived here and thanks to you, I still jet lagged but have to enter my class right away :p take care, told Mrs.Kang I'll be fine ^^ Talk to you later.

"Oh, he still awake" Sora said when she saw her dad text her back.

From : Dad

Ms.Kang, don't be late tomorrow or you'll be embaressed me. Take care and always eat on time. 

"Hiissshh..how come he said something like that?" Sora hissed but then chuckled. "Okaayy!! Kang Sora! fighting!!" Sora cheer herself.

~the next morning~

"Aaaaahhh..it's really distress me. I have to wake up early morning. Finding my university. The traffic jam. I never thought I'm gonna say this but I really miss Madagascar!!" Sora talked to herself. She already at her university now. After asking to some students, Sora finally found the university president room. "Annyeonghaseo" Sora bowed to him. "Oh..come in. What can I do for you?" He replied. "I'm Kang Sora, I.." "Omo..you already here, welcome" He walking closer to her and shake her hand excited. Sora just give him awkard smile. She surprised with hias reaction. After 30 minutes talked to him, Sora finally get out from his office. Sora sigh a relieved as soon as she get out

"Okay..so no morning class today" Sora checking on her time table. "What shoudl I do?Let see..he handed me a lot of book. I think I should checking on it" Sora mubled. She walking around, trying to find a cozy place to read her books. "Aahh..that's nice place" Sora found a bench with table under a tree. It look so cozy and quite. She sit down there and staring at her books for minutes. "Why they are so many" Sora said while checking on the book. "let's see what we got here?hmm..english?boring" Sora throwing english grammar book. She looking at her books again then she found history book. "history..hmm I think it's interesting" Sora read it. She put her elbows on the table and lifted her book right in front of her face.

She was reading peacefuly but suddenly a boy put his arms around her shoulder, pulled her closer to him and take her book to cover their face. They look like a couple who reading a book together. Sora surprised, she stare intenly to him. He also stare at Sora eyes.

"Whoaaah..her eyes..beautiful" he talked to himself

"Who the hell is he?" Sora talked to herself

"Where's he?I'm pretty sure he's running here" A girl talked to her friend. "Yeah..me too" Her friend replied. "Are you sure that's Seungho oppa?" Another girl said. "Ofcourse, you saw Mir and Joon too,right?" The 1st girl annoyed.

 

first chapter,hehehe