8

DongTae Maknae's In Strong Love

Taemin P.O.V

I moved in with Dongho. I am so glad he is ok, I thought I recognized him when he walked into the school dressed as a girl, but who couldn’t recognize him. I am staying in his room for tonight and I am so glad to be close with him again. He kissed me deeply again, but this time I asked for entrance and he gave it to me and I explored his carven I tasted him deeply and sweetly. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck. We broke for air and he attacked my neck biting and nipping on my sensitive spots making me moan and groan in pleasure and leaving hickeys everywhere. He took off my shirt and left hickeys on my chest. Soon later we were both and hard. I took top of course and I covered my hand and member in lube. “Are you ready?” I asked him and he nodded. I inserted one finger and he let out a moan of pain, “It hurts hyung!” He said breathlessly. I leaned down and his earlobe and whisper in his ear, “It’ll feel better soon.” I started biting and nipping on his neck while I inserted a second finger ing it in and out. He ed against my fingers and moaned. I took my fingers out and replaced them with my member. He released a moan of pain. “God your tight!” I moaned and I slowly ed in and out of him until he screamed, “Move!” I could hold back I ed in and out of him harder and faster. “O-o-o-oh God hyung do that a-a-again!” He moaned and I knew I hit his prostate. I hit his prostate repeatedly, I pulled him up and started kissing him deeply and we hit our . He moaned my name which led me to my . I fell on top of him and pulled out of him. “I love you Dongho!” I said and nuzzled against his neck and he replied, “I love you to Minnie now lets sleep!” I nodded and buried my head into his hair and fell asleep.