7

DongTae Maknae's In Strong Love

Dongho P.O.V

I have 2,000,000won that my father gave me when he left me with Key umma. I’ll buy me a house and I guess I will cross dress just to go to school. I bought me a house a few days later while staying with my Aunt Juri. Aunt Juri she’s not really my aunt but she still gave me some of her daughter’s old clothes since I could fit them and she gave me a black wig with purple strips and gave me makeup tips. I hugged her and said, “Please tell no one auntie.” She smiled and nodded and I walked out and across the street to my house. The next day I enrolled myself into school and I saw Taemin and Kiseop and Hoon looking at me while I was going to the office. “Principle Siwon, it’s me Dongho I have come here to enroll as a girl so I shall start off with my regular schedule if you don’t mind.” I told Principal Siwon he looked me up and down and saw what I was wearing. “Well yes of course what shall your name be then?” He said and cleared his throat, I looked at him and smiled and said, “Yun Hee.” He nodded and told me I could get to my first period. I knocked on the door and Mr.Kibum motioned me to come in. I looked at Kiseop he eyed me back and I looked away quickly, and it hurt my head so I grabbed it to keep it from bleeding. “Ah yes you must be the new student, sadly you came here right after Mr. Shin Dongho went missing. Well yes please introduce yourself.” Mr. Kibum said and I nodded, “Annyeong, my name is Yun Hee please take care of me.” I bowed and took my seat next to Kiseop and I brought out my cell phone and hid it under the table. ‘Taemin it’s Dongho meet me beside the gate at lunch okay?” I texted Taemin and hid my phone back into my purse. Yea I have a purse got a problem with?? (Me: No….?? O.O) anyway I felt Kiseop’s eyes on me. The bell rang a little while after that. And I saw Taemin waiting at the gate I ran to him screaming, “Taemin..Taemin…..Taemin!” I jumped and hugged. I could feel him crying, “Dongho why did you leave Key umma and I miss you, Kiseop regrets doing that to you please come home.” I looked at him a hugged him. “I can’t now Taemin why don’t you come live with me? Does that sound good I live just down the street.” I said and wiped mine and his tears away. “I’d love that when can we go by the house and get my stuff?” He smiled and asked me. I pulled him out of the gates and looked back. ‘ Kiseop is looking at us. Ah!! here he goes again!!!’ I look at Taemin and say, “Run like hell now!” Taemin looked back and screamed with his eyes wide. I am so lucky I wore my tennis shoes today. Taemin told umma everything and Key umma hugged me until I couldn’t breathe me and her both were crying, but she let Taemin move in with me. “Where is my room at Dongho?” He said and aegyo. I smiled and answered him, “Down the hall to the right, I’ll be cooking dinner soon ok.” He nodded and left to put his stuff up. I cooked me and him some dinner ah he looks so beautiful when he is eating…that’s not strange is it. (Me: Kinda… Dongho: Watch your mouth Me: Okay 0.0) Taemin and I finished eating and I was washing the whole house while he does his homework. My cellphone rang and I answered it, “Yoboseyo?” I heard breathing and it was Kiseop, “Dongho come back home I am so sorry I hit you please forgive me!” He begged me, but I hung up on him and went to my room.  I sat down and put on my guy clothes and took off the makeup and wig. I sat back down on my bed and started to cry, Taemin rushed in and hugged me saying everything will be okay. I hugged him tightly and couldn’t let him go. “Dongho do you want me to stay in your room for tonight would you like that?” He asked me and I looked up and at him and smiled, “Would you please?” I asked him back and he nodded and went to get his pajama’s on. ‘Thank you Taemin for being here for me.’ He came back and got on the inside. I turned toward him and said, “Taemin thanks you for being here for me even if I cause you so much trouble.” He looked at me and tears were in his eyes, “Dongho as long as I’m here with you I am happy so don’t worry ok?” He reassured me and I wiped his tears away and kissed him deeply.