3

DongTae Maknae's In Strong Love

Taemin P.O.V

We went to school the next day after the Dongho incident and it just got worse. “Look what we have here!” Hoon said while dragging Dongho out of his seat at lunch. “What do you want damn it!” Dongho snarled and it startled me. “Oh look how cute, but cutness won’t get you out of this mess!” Hoon raised his hand to punch Dongho, but Kiseop came in at the right on time, “Put him down Hoon!” Kiseop yelled and grabbed a chair swinging it at Hoon. I closed my eyes so I wouldn’t see after I heard a *crash* I saw that Hoon had moved and let the chair hit Dongho. Dongho was knocked unconscious, “Dongho no Dongho wake up please Dongho!” I jolted to him, he was bleeding really bad. “Kiseop call the ambulance and Key umma!” He froze when I said Key umma’s name , “NOW DAMNIT!” He nodded and ran to the office. I looked at Hoon who was just standing there wide-eyed, “I-I am so sorry I didn’t mean to hurt him this ba-“ I cut him off with a slap to the face with a tray. “Shut up just shut the up you are a no good bully what has Dongho ever did to you!” I screamed and He stepped back and whispered, “Sunny made me do it she said if the chance ever came was to hurt Dongho, but not to bad. I am so sorry!” He ran away after that and then the ambulance came in and Key umma was on the way with Minho and Jonghyun appa. When we got to the hospital Kiseop wouldn’t stop crying, “It’s not your fault it’s Sunny’s and Hoon’s fault Sunny made him do it.” He looked up at me and said, “That’s what she mean’t was to hurt him more than me! I’ll kill that how dare she hurt him! I can’t really do anything cause Dongho doesn’t know!” I hugged him and told him everything will be okay. Key, Jonghyun, and Minho busted into the waiting room right when the doctor came out. ‘This is it..Please be okay Dongho’ I thought and crossed my everything….. “Dongho..has no memory of what has happened in the past or present he doesn’t remember anything we don’t know how long this will last, but he will regain consciousness soon.” The doctor said and bowed then left us here alone. ‘Dongho….’ I let my tear fall out of my eyes and grabbed onto Key umma for comfort.