10

DongTae Maknae's In Strong Love

Taemin P.O.V.

~3 weeks since they got together~

“Dongho!! Stay awake stay awake Dongho!!” I started to cry as the bullet wound started bleeding more. Key umma came running out of our house and looked at saw ~******~ standing there with a guy pointed at Dongho. “~******~! Stop now! Taemin get your cellphone and call the ambulance quickly!” I did so as Key umma screamed and walked up to  ~******~ and pulled the gun away from his hands. “Is this really how you intended to get Dongho back Kiseop by shooting him!” I heard Key umma yell and slap Kiseop. The ambulance came right on time and I rode with him to the hospital. ‘I tried to protect you I am sorry I while when your out of the hospital even if your in it I will be beside you forever I love you’ I thought and jerked when I felt someones hand grab my right one. I looked down at Dongho and he placed a ring on my ring finger. “Minnie-ah will you marry me?” He asked me in the worst of times he proposed to me. I kissed him and screamed “YES! OF COURSE YES!” When I moved away he closed his eyes closed and he drifted off to sleep. Once we arrived they rushed him off into the E.R. and it lasted hours. Umma came sat with me and asked, “He proposed didn’t he?” He started to cry and I nodded and flew to the floor and cried into his knees. The doctor came out a few minutes later and said Dongho was doing fine and he won’t wake up for a couple of more hours maybe even a day or so. I bowed at ran to him. ‘I shall wait for you Dongho’ I kissed his lips and layed down beside him, ‘No matter how long it is I will wait I promise’ I whispered in his ear and cried myself to sleep.

 

Key: Girl you better do a sequel!?

Me: What if I don’t? O.o

Key: *grabs frying pan at looks at the reader* Do you want her to do a squel? And if she don’t would you like me to hit her with my frying pan again!?! -_-

Me: I’ll only do what the readers want!

Key: Aw hell naw you did not just scream at me get your over here!

Me: Ok that’s all for now *dodges frying pan* leave a comment and tell me if you’d like a sequel *dodges again* hehe you mis- *gets hit with frying pan and dragged off by Kiseop*

Kiseop: Dumb you know not to mess with umma

Key: She will do a seqeul no worries, but it's only if you cillrens want one ok? The next thing is *blows on frying pan* Don't mess with Umma!

Dongho’s wig:

http://www.aliexpress.com/fm-store/201253/210032901-317524288/Fashion-Wig-Wigs-Black-Purple-Highlights-Long-Flicked-Ladies-Wig-Wigs-100-Japanese-Kanekalon-made-12pcs.html

His first school outfit as a girl:

http://www.dressesstock.com/korea-girl-fashionable-sleeveless-tshirt-blouse-hoodie/gp16024 (the first one)