5

DongTae Maknae's In Strong Love

Dongho P.O.V

I got out of the hospital Sunday and went to school Monday. I was scared of Hoon and his gang, but why was he crying in the E.R. I thought he hated me…, “Dongho what did Hoon say to you I know you remember what he said so tell me please.” Kiseop begged me to tell him, but I can’t. The rest of the way to school was silent. Taemin looked worried, but he kept  quiet. We went our separate ways and went to class. AJ and Hoon didn’t bother me today. Thank God. “Dongho how have you been?” Mr. Kibum said as I walked in. “Um Mr.Kibum he lost his memory so he doesn’t remember you..” Kiseop said and looked away from us. I walked out of the classroom ignoring everyone. ‘What is his problem is it because of me not telling him?’ I asked myself before I smacked into Hoon. “DONGHO I AM SO SORRY ARE YOU ALRIGHT!!” Hoon yelled picking me up and checking my forehead and…? Man…he sunk the lowest just then.. I need to know what’s going on and now. I walked past him after he was done, “I’m fine I just need to take a rest before I get sick.” I said and he came after me and picked me up. “I refuse your going on that date with me remember?” He revised me and I nodded telling him I remember. Tears for no reason strolled down my cheeks. He saw that I was crying for no reason and asked, “Why are you crying Dongho?” I looked up and said, “I haven’t lost my memory, I am afraid of you why do you think I am crying look what you did to me!!” I screamed and stuggled form his grip and started to run. “Dongho, Sunny made me do it!” I heard him yell, but I knocked it off and kept running till I got to the park.