1

DongTae Maknae's In Strong Love

Dongho P.O.V.

“Kiseop get up we are going to be late for school and I have to get dressed after waking you up so get up or I’ll go get Key-umma from next door!” I screamed at him and he jolted up once I said Key-umma’s name. I don’t know why but he is afraid of Key-umma I mean he is really nice expect for when you hurt his babies me and Taemin of course. “I’m up..I’m up!!” He said while running into the wall and falling on his . “Get up I don’t want to be late….Umma!! Kiseop won’t get off his lazy !” I screamed and next thing you know, “Kiseop! Listen to my baby! Or I’ll be all over your like Eli is all over Kevins right now!!”. We all heard Kevin and Eli gasp from their room and heard Eli fall on the floor. Kiseop jolted up while I fell down laughing..and Key winked at me and left to get Taemin up. “I told you I would get him.” I said while getting on my black skinnies and neon shirt and my high tops. “Yea yea yea let’s just go okay.” He said while we were running downing the street as fast as we could to get to school, soon after that Taemin caught up with us and asked, “Why are we running we could of took the car?” We all stopped and me and Kiseop screamed in sync, “What?!!” We all pouted and whined, but we made it to school on time. We said our goodbyes and went our separate ways oh I forgot my names Shin Dongho I am 17 I am the schools loner as they call me, but I have lots of friends. I was on my way to class when, “Oh Dong-hoe are you ready?” AJ and Hoon stepped out from behind the lockers. “R-ready f-for what?” I took several steps back, but they stepped along with me. “This!” Aj said while throwing a punch into my stomach and having Hoon kick me in the face. They walked away laughing and I was bleeding from my mouth. I stood up and went to the bathroom. ‘I’m useless no wonder they beat on me I am ugly I can’t bare to look at myself anymore’ I walked to class and Mr.Kibum said, “Dongho why are you bleeding?” Everyone looked shocked and oh my god I forgot Kiseop has this class with me. I looked up at Kiseop and he had a worried look on his face. “I..I fell down the stairs.” I told a lie that hopefully he would believe. He nodded and pointed to my seat telling me to go seat down. “What really happened?” Kiseop whispered to me and wiped the blood away which caused his girlfriend Sunny to look at me and mouth ‘He is mine’ I took the hint and moved his hand, “Like I said I fell down the stairs I’m really clumsy.” I whispered back, he kissed my cheek and turned around and so I waited for the lunch bell to ring. At lunch I went to sit down, but Hoon had other plans. He grabbed my shirt and pulled me up onto the table and slammed my face onto it. I knock the pain away and wrapped my legs around his head and sent him flying across the room and kicked him in the stomach. ‘What just happened …how did I do that…what the am i!!?’ I looked around and saw Taemin, Sunny, and Kiseop staring at me in fear and worry I looked for an exit and ran out of it and heard them following me. The only thing I can think of was why was Sunny smiling she must have done something…I mean after I stole her last boyfriend she has hated me, yea I’m gay I said it, but I can’t let them see me right now. What am I? How did I do that? I ran up to my room when I got to the apartment and locked my door. I went to my draw and pulled out my used razor. I carved ‘monster’ into my arm and let the blood get washed away by my tears.