6

DongTae Maknae's In Strong Love

Taemin P.O.V

I heard Dongho and Hoon talking in the hallway. Hoon picked Dongho up and said something which caused Dongho to start crying and Dongho right after a little while screamed, “ I haven’t lost my memory, I am afraid of you why do you think I am crying look what you did to me!!” He struggled from Hoon’s grip and started to run. “Dongho, Sunny made me do it!” What the why would Dongho lie to us or did he do it to protect himself from Hoon and AJ. I ran past Hoon and followed Dongho to the..park? I seen him beside a tree and crying. I ran up to him and hugged him, “Umma knows you didn’t lose your memory doesn’t he?” I asked him and he nodded. “Why didn’t you tell me?” I asked him and he wrapped his arms around me and said, “Because….I don’t know anymore.” I felt him ease up, but I hugged him even tighter because I was afraid to let him go, “I won’t tell Kiseop ok?” I told him and he smiled at me, “Thank you hyung.” He said and added on, “Can I borrow your legs please?” I looked at him confused like. He giggled and sat me on the ground and put my legs straight and put his head on my thigh. I played with his hair and soon after he fell asleep. I raised his hair from his forehead and looked at the stitches. ‘Dongho I promise to protect you from now on’ I raised my head and looked at my watch. “Ah! It’s afterschool time!” I screamed and Dongho jumped up and He grabbed my hand and pulled me down the street to the house. I was laughing at him the whole way. ‘He is perfectly fine’I told myself when we got home umma came running up to us, “ MY BABIES OMO MY BABIES WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!” He screamed loudly and Kiseop looked at us. “Umma me and Taemin have to tell you something.” Dongho said and lead us to the kitchen. “Don’t move Kiseop I still have to get you back for the you know what mark!” I said without turning backwards and I felt him seat back down with a ‘hmph!’. “What happened today?” Key umma asked me and Dongho looked at each other, “I found out about Dongho.” Key umma looked at Dongho and he smiled and said, “It’s okay he isn’t mad I hope.” He looked down. “ I’m not mad Dongho I promise.” I said and wrapped my arms around him. “But I am mad!” Kiseop came in and pushed me away from Dongho and slapped him. “What the Kiseop?!”  Dongho yelled and kicked Kiseop and sent him flying into the counter. “Stop it both of you!!” Key umma yelled. Dongho head was bleeding again, but he didn’t care he walked out the door and didn’t turn back. I ran after him, “Dongho please don’t go!” I yelled and hugged him. “I’m sorry Minnie I must go now before I cause anymore trouble. I started to cry, he turned to me with blood on his face and kissed me. He kissed me, wait what?! I kissed him back as the kiss got deeper he asked for entrance and I let him explore my cavern. We broke for air and I asked him, “Will you please stay Dongho?” He looked at me and handed me a piece of paper and walked away. ‘This is what it feels like to be hurt by someone right Dongho’ I thought to myself and went back inside. Key umma was crying and Kiseop was just sitting there, “He’s gone umma.” I said and walked right past them. I read the note and it said, “Dear Taemin, Today will end bad I can feel it but when it goes bad I will find Aunt Juri and stay with her until I get my own place. Kiseop will be fine I am sure. Key umma will be to, and so will Jonghyun Appa. I love you all even if you guys hate me I will never hate you. Taemin especially you I love you Minnie please forgive me.” It was signed in blood of his own, “Dongho!!!” I screamed and fell to the floor crying. Key umma and Kiseop ran upstairs to see what was going on I heard Kiseop whisper, “What have I done?” he walked away while Umma was calming me down.