Fist Fight

Never Regret US

 

Yoochun was let out of the hospital rather quickly and when they got home, he tiredly threw himself onto the couch, rubbing his temples with his hand. Mon had stayed with junsu and him the entire time and because of that Yoochun was cranky.

"Chunnie ah, how are you feeling?: Junsu leaned over the couch and smiled his angelic grin to Yoochun, who ignored it. "Fine. I feel great." That was a lie. Ever since Mon had stepped into their lives Yoochun had started feeling sick. His head would sometimes scream in pain and he would get really dizzy.

He heard somewhere that too much stress could kill you, but he had never thought it to be true until now. "Are you sure?" Yoochun glared over at Mon who had a smug look on his face.

"Su darling he said he feels fine. So...wanna go get lunch?" Junsu turned and looked at Yoochun who did not appear to be very happy.

"No thank you, Im going to stay with Chunnie for a bit....until he feels better..." Junsu twiddled his fingers and looked down at the ground. 

Mon heaved out a sigh and went up and kissed Junsu on the forehead, and that was it for Yoochun. He could not take it anymore. With a roar he lunged at Mon and knocked him flat on the ground. 

"You ing bastard!" Yoochun began to hit at Mon's face ignoring Junsu's screams.

Physically Mon looked like he as in pain but mentally he was thinking to himself 'Thanks yoochun for doing all the work for me'.

"Chunnie, get off of him!" Junsu screamed and cried but Yoochun would not listen. 

THIS man had the balls to kiss his Junsu in front of him, he deserved much more then this.

"Chunnie!" Junsu raised his fist and struck Yoochun in the face.

Yoochun slid back from Mon, holding his cheek. Junsu had hit him.....

"Su...." Yoochun flinched as Mon let out a strangled cough and sat up off of the floor groaning. "Great boyfriend you have hear Junsu. Must make you feel great to know that when he get's jealous he beats people." Mon stood up then let out a weak cry and leaned on the wall for support.

"Mon ah, I am sorry! Truly!" Junsu ran over to Mon and helped him stand properly.

"Yoochun apologize." His voice was firm, reprimanding and it hurt Yoochun.

"But Su I--"

"Apologize." Yoochun bit his lip, Junsu was asking him to swallow his pride and apologize when he did nothing wrong.

"I.." He looked at Mon's face and saw a glint of satisfaction in the man's eyes.

"I won't." Junsu looked dumbfounded. "You won't?" He wasn't angry at Yoochun, but he was disappointed?

"Yoochun...you are the bad guy aren't you?" Yoochun had no idea what Junsu was talking about, but he didn't like being referred to as "the bad guy".

"The bad guy is HIM SU!! He is right next to you!" Yoochun pointed his finger at Mon who was still pretending to be in pain.

"Chunnie if Mon is the bad guy then why did YOU start the violence first! You definitely ARE NOT the hero in this story!" Junsu was beyond pissed. How could Yoochun be so violent and heartless.

"I thought I knew you Yoochun." He spoke the words and they stabbed right into Yoochuns heart.

"You do know me Su...Junsu ah, I LOVE you...." Junsu was hurting as well, he helped Mon to the door and said to him. "Can you walk home by yourself? I can call you a taxi...I have some things I need to do."

Mon nodded his head. "It's not that bad..I am a man too Su darling." Then, once again, right in front of Yoochun Mon hugged Junsu, and this time Junsu returned the hug even tighter then Mon.

"Su, I love you." Yoochun whispered the words again as Junsu closed the door on Mon.

"Junsu..." Junsu strode past him and began to walk up the stairs, his hands balled into fists.

"Junsu ah, please listen to me!"Yoochun followed him up the stairs and into their bedroom, where Junsu began to take out a bag.

"Junsu...su where are you going?" Junsu continued to ignore Yoochun and grab clothes out of his closet.

"Junsu please listen to me! Don't go! I wil apologize to Mon if that is what you really want!!" He grabbed onto Junsu from behind, pulling him close to him.

"Yoochun, why did you hit him? What exactly did you expect to accomplish?"

Yoochun squeezed Junsu even tighter. "He's always so close to you, hugging you, kissing you in front of me...and today...something just snapped. Su, please dont leave me...." Junsu continued to fold his clothes and stick them in his bag, even with Yoochun clinging to him.

"Yoochun ah, when you say you love me...." He trailed off and Yoochun began to shake...no..he began to tremble. Without Junsu he would have no future, just like before Junsu he had no past.

"Junsu, you won't leave me will you? I can change...for you..." Yoochun wanted to cry but at this moment a part of him hated Junsu for being so naive, for being so stupid, for being so..JUNSU.

Junsu pulled yoochuns arms off of him. "Yoochun, i think I want to go stay with my mother for a few days ok?"

Yoochun looked shocked and he was speechless. Junsu was not going to forgive him? 'I thought he loved me?'

"Junsu..do you love me?' Yoochun grabbed onto junsu's bag and pulled it to him, he would fight to keep Junsu here with him.

'Yoochun, give me my bag." Junsu reached for it but yoochun held it up over his head. "Why aren't you answering me! Do you love me!?!?"

Junsu raised his hand as if he was going to smack him and Yoochun flinched.

"Yoochun, do you see this ring?"

Yoochun looked at the engagement ring...and fell to pieces.

"If I DIDN'T Love you, would I have taken this ring?" Yoochun was afraid of what junsu would do next.

"If you DO love me you won't take that ring off...." his voice was shakey and he watched at junsu grabbed onto the ring with his other fingers.

'Junsu...do not do it' He begged with his mind, and Junsu could see the fear in Yoochuns eyes.

"Chunnie....." Junsu sighed and slowly made his way to Yoochun, where he wrapped his slender arms around Yoochuns neck, pulling him in for a hug.

"Please don't think our relationship means that little to me.....I'm not taking off the ring." Yoochun wanted nothing more then to yell at junsu but that would make matters worse.

Instead, he vowed to use all the power he had to bring this Mon guy down. "Su, while you are at your mothers...are you still going to hang out with Mon?" This was what yoochun feared the most and junsu could sense it. "No Chunnie...I just want to see my mom ok? I will be back...I Promise. After all i am still wearing the ring right?"

Yoochuns hand went limp and the bad dropped onto the ground. He had not slept alone in a very long time, had not eaten alone. In fact, he had not been without Junsu for six years!? How was he going to survive?

Junsu turned to walk out of the room. "Junsu um.....take your spare key? In case....in case I am at work ne?" Yoochun knew there was no way he would be going to work like this.

"Ok. See you later Yoochun."

Yoochun did not walk him to the door, he did not say goodbye,he merely sat on the bed staring at the door that his lover had walked out of...wondering if he would return.

'He promised...'

------------

That night, the night after Junsu had left. Yoochun found himself aimlessly wandering the house. He did not know what to do, what to eat, of what to think.

So, he merely drifted from room to room, his mind blank.

'Heechul, do me a favor. Contact Yesung and tell me if he can find anything out about a Mon..I do not know his last name...just look for any mon that lives here...he is supposedly an architect..thank you'

Earlier he had placed that call and since then had nothing else on his mind.

"I...I feel so empty..I wonder, does Junsu feel the same?"

--------

Junsu tossed and turned in the bed. His mother had been happy to see him, but still Junsu could not stop this nagging feeling inside that somewhere along the line he was wrong about something.

Yoochun had been saying an awful lot that ever since Mon came into the picture he and Junsu had been having problems and, a Junsu recollected the past, he realized that this was in fact true.

Never had Yoochun and Junsu ever  fought about anything...at least not a serious fight anyway. But ever since Mon, Junsu could feel himself changing, and he could tell that it was tearing yoochun up inside too.

"Chunnie-ah, when I get home I am going to make you the happest man alive please hold out till then...."

---------

Meanwhile.....

Mon looked at the picture of the man with a disgusted face. "How dare you lie and use me! Tell me you loved me then marry a WOMAN....it's your fault I am like this." He threw the picture against the wall as tears slid down his face. "It is all your fault!"

---------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE: OMO YooSu seperated for a bit :O OH NO! But Junsu seems to be figuring things out ^_^ Thank you for reading and remember to comment, they make me happy! :D :3