Play dates are a No-No

Never Regret US

"How are...chunnie and I? We are fine!" Junsu fidgeted and stared straight at Jaejoong. "Why? Did chunnie say otherwise?"

Jaejoong batted his eyelashes and leaned closer to Junsu on the bed, his eyes boring straight into the younger man.

"Susu, if you think Chun said otherwise then clearly there is something amiss no?" Junsu's eyes flickered to and fro and he pursed his lips before kicking jaejoong in the face with his foot.

"First of all stay away from me! When you do that it makes me wanna vomit! Secondly Chunnie and I MIGHT be having one problem..." Junsu stuck out his tongue at Jae and rose from the bed making an irritated growling noise.

Why couldn't Jae just stay where he was wanted- far away from Junsu?

"Susuuuu what's that one problem? Trust issues?" Junsu let out a yelp as Jae had hit the mark!

"Why-you-how?!" He sputtered and decided to go over to Max who was sleeping on the bed. Lightly he poked the younger man, and earned a groan because of it.

"Junsu! Let Max sleep and tell me what's going on with you and Yoochun!" With one more flick to the sleeping form Junsu hurredly made his way back to the bed and pulled Jae closer to him.

"Well....you see. Im a horrible boyfriend!" Junsu lowered his face to the ground as he spoke, his face geting red.

"I met a new friend named Mon and...he was just like me so we became really close but then Yoochun said he didn't like him and they began all this arguing and each time, I took Mon's side. After a couple weeks of this suddenly Mine and chunnies relationship is going onto the rocks and I find out about him getting some chick pregnant! Pregnant Jae!" Junsu clenched his hands and slammed them onto his thighs, surprising the older man.

"Junsu.....that was a long time ago and this Mon guy seems really suspicious. Hmmm..." Junsu rolled his eyes.

"Chun and I are going to set some boundaries for him when we get back from this trip."

"There see? Listen Junsu in every relationship there is always that one GIANT bump in the road, now things between you two will go smoothly and you will have your...haha can't believe I am saying this...happily ever after." 

Junsu allowed a small smile to grace his lips. "Funny but Yoochun swears up and down that all these things I am suddenly finding out, and all of the problems we are having is because Mon MAKES them happen!"

Sure, the problems had only started recently, but did he have any ACTUAL proof that Mon was a bad guy? No. He didn't. Therefore Junsu was inclined to give Mon the benefit of the doubt.

"Eh," Jaejoong shrugged and winked at Junsu "this Mon guy probably did all of that because he has a thing for you. I mean, you did save his from getting kicked so...."

'Mon...likes me!? So that's it!!!!!'Junsu chuckled and threw himself back onto the bed laughing loudly and waking up the sleeping dongsaeng.

"Yah! Who's dying!?" Max sat up and glanced around the room, a dark glare on his face. "Since I was woken up there better be food." He gave a glare to Jaejoong before smiling happily at Junsu.

Suddenly a noise filled the room and Junsu looked at his phone, it was vibrating.

 

From: Mon

To: Su darling

Subject: Missing you

Hey  Su darling, I miss you. How is your trip?

 

Junsu was unsure of how to react to such a text. Mon was writing things as if he was Junsu's boyfriend.

 

From: Junsu 

To: Mon

Subject: Re: Missing you

 

Chunnie is the BEST! We are having a GREAT TIME!!
 
 
Jaejoong raised his eyebrow but said nothing as Junsu texted back and forth to the mysterious texter.'I wonder if its Mon?' He leaned toward Junsu trying to see who he was texting and what they were saying but each time he came close Junsu would pull away and roll his eyes.
 
"Okay buddy back up, invading my personal privacy here!" He leaned so far away fro Jaejoong that Max was able to see the texts and he frowned.
 
 
What he saw was this:
 
Mon: I miss you
 
Junsu: aha I miss you too 
 
Mon: When are you coming home?
 
Junsu: Hopefully NEVER. This time with Chunnie... <3 :)
 
Mon: You would abandon me forever :(
 
Junsu: Thats not what I meant.
 
Mon: Sure seemed like it.
 
Junsu: Mon you are a great friend, I am not picking Chunnie over you. 
 
Mon: Junsu I want to watch a movie with you! Can we go on a playdate when you get back?
 
Junsu: A Playdate? Mon Chunnie and I Need to discuss things with you...
 
Mon: As friends silly.
 
Junsu: Oh! :D I would LOVE a play date with you!!!! No more lonliness huh? 
 
Mon: Yeah! I wont be lonely anymore.
 
 
"Junsu ah," Max leaned closer and rested his chin on the older, adorable man's shoulder. It surprised Junsu who had entirely forgotten about Max's existence.
 
"Are you sure a playdate with another guy is smart?" Junsu stiffened and Jaejoong crossed his arms across his chest.
 
"It-It's just a PLAY date as friends!! Nothing more!"
 
Max sighed in contentment and his eyes began to droop, Junsu sure was comfy to lean on.....
 
"Junsu you JUST told me how angry and upset Yoochun gets over this! Why go on a date with the guy?" Junsu shifted a little making max groan.
 
"Hes my friend..." he spoke quietly knowing that he was in the wrong.
 
"Okay okay! When Chunnie and I tell him our rules I will cancel the playdate!" Exasperated he threw up his hands and muttered. "Sheesh!"
 
Just then Yoochun slammed open the door and stormed up to Junsu.
 
"How you doing baby?" He then viciously smacked his lips against Junsu's eliciting a surprised moan from his lover.
 
With a grin Yunho came in behind Yoochun and approached Jae, pulling him in for a tight hug.
 
"Chunnie....whats going on?" Yoochun pushed Max's sleeping form off of Junsu and pulled him up twirling him like a ballerina.
 
"What's going on!? I love you that's what!" Then he flashed an adorable smile at Junsu who gave him a perplexed look in return.
 
"Okay..but I..." Just then Junsu felt himself falling back down on the bed as another hand grabbed him from behind and pulled him to the soft covers.
 
"Ummm..." Junsu watched as Yoochun appeared to be dumbfounded by what had happened."NEVER take my pillow away from me again." Max spoke sharply and Junsu turned his head to see Max extremely close to him, already this kid apparently was attached to him.
 
"I apologize?" Yoochun appeared to not know what to say.
 
"Sorry about that Chun." Jae stepped forward "Max is a little....clingy when he meets someone he likes."
 
Jaejoong then turned his attention to the already almost asleep dongsaeng and pointed his finger. "You sleepy head up! Now." Like a dog obeying it's master Max Jumped up off of the bed and joined the two lovers hugging. 
 
"Well....Su it was great to talk to you! And Chun it was great to see you! We are moving back to Seoul soon and we will look you up! Have fun on your trip okay?" Then, as fast as they were here they were gone.
 
"Chun?" Yoochun turned again and kissed Junsu laying on top of his lover and carressing his face. "Ah Su I'm so happy right now..." Lightly he brushed Junsu's forehead with his lips and this only succeeded in confusing Junsu even more!
 
"Chun did something good happen with Yunho?"
 
"Hm? Yes!" Yoochun shot up off of Junsu and went to his bag a wide grin overtaking his face. "Junsu baby guess what!?" He almost screamed in delight.
 
"I'm pregnant?" Junsu fought back a laugh at yoochun's face which showed horror.
 
"Um No. Please say your just kidding me!"
 
Junsu pouted and started tapping his foot on the ground. "Yeah yeah I was just kidding! So what are you so happy about hm?'
 
Yoochun grabbed Junsu's hand. "Su....I just want to say that I am so happy you agreed to marry me. You mean the world to me and nothing will ever take you away from me. Life wanted us to be together and may I say something?"
 
Junsu's face began to turn red and he faked a cough to help get rid of his discomfort. Yoochun was always sweet but never was he so....open. Almost as if he was drunk. Which, he wasn't.

"Sure, what do you want to say Chunnie?" He instantly regretted those words as they fell from his lips.
 
" with you is the BEST! Not only are you ADORAABLE but you are also such a man in bed and I was talking to Yunho and he told me I had to tell you how much i appreciated you more often. So, here I am." Then he ripped out a large wad of cash. "Su baby I won over fifteen THOUSAND dollars about half an hour ago, playing poker!"
 
Junsu's eyes grew wide and Yoochun triumphantly smacked his chest. "Me man, me make Su baby happy!" He laughed as Junsu lunged at him and wrapped his arms around his neck.
 
"Yoochun you little devil." Then, they shared a kiss.
 
--------------
 
Their trip was over WAY to fast. Each night they'd had , and each day they would go swimming, talk about how much they loved eachother and what they planned for their future.
 
It was a completely wonderful weekend, and now it was time to get back to the horrors of Mon, er, I mean reality!
 
As they arrived home Yoochun s his arm around Junsu and gave him a small nibble on his neck. "Su babe, I had the best time with you." Junsu blushed and nodded his head in agreeance, then he dragged their luggage upstairs and began to unpack.
 
"Aww home sweet home." With a slight swaggering walk he made his way to the phone and saw over thirty messages from Mon. "Delete." He spoke the word evilly and deleted every single message on the phone. 
 
Then, almost as if he had summoned the devil the phone rang. "Er, Hello?"

"Hey Yoochun, where's Junsu?"
 
"How did you know we were home already?" Yoochun looked at the clock and scratched his head. 
 
"Huh? Oh, Junsu texted me a couple hours ago! How was your trip?" Yoochun let out a snarky laugh and clenched the phone tighter. "My trip was filled with lots of hot steamy Junsu , god he moaned my name so loud!" His voice rose and Yoochun could feel himself growing a LITTLE excited at the memories of Junsu screaming his name in pleasure.
 
"Yeah, talk about how good your trip was. I know how it really went. Junsu texted me." Mon's reply was unexpected and Yoochun tightened his jaw.
 
"Oh yeah? Is that so? Well I am sure he told you the same thing I did."
 
"Not exactly haha....I know something Yoochun doesnt!" His laughter filled the phone and dripped into Yoochuns ear making him slam the phone onto his holder, hanging up on Mon.
 
"Hey Su babe?" He forced himself to calm down and entered the room. "You had fun on our trip right?"
 
---------------------------------
Authors note: Wow this update totally 500% ! TT_TT I am sorry! Please forgive me. But do not worry I will make it better. I think this story is going to come to a HUGE (BAD READER THINKING DIRTY THOUGHTS...I KNOW YOU ARE!! DONT GIVE ME THAT LOOK >:O) so please stick with it!!
Thank you for your neverending patience ^^ and do try to comment!
But none of these comments: :(
 
Because my response to that will beeee:
 
     
 
LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!