OMO!!!

Never Regret US

"Phew" Junsu wiped his hand across his forehead then stood up in victory. He had spent almost all day cleaning up the mess he had made in the kitchen for Yoochun's breakfast.

"Victory is mine FOUL eggs!!!" he laughed insanely and pointed to the eggs on the counter. The eggs he had dropped had been the hardest thing to clean up!! Lightly he set his fingertip to his chin and inspected his work, ever so slightly tapping his chin. "I think......" he frowned as his eyes rested on a small black dot on the kitchen floor....and another...and another...they were all over the place!! "Aish!! Just when I thought I was done!!!!!"

He dive bombed for a rag and some soap, then began to scrub furiously at the black dots. "Thought you could hide ay!!?!?!??!?! Well you were WRONG!! I shall murder all of you.....!!" he ceased speaking, wondering whether he had always been this crazy, and if Yoochun had noticed.

To his dismay the black dots werent coming up!!!!

He scrubbed, and scrubbed, and SCRUBBED! But to no avail.

"Ah...fine!! You win!!!!!" Then his mind got a sudden idea, and Junsu lowered his head close to the kitchen floor and looked at the dots closer.

He felt stupid.

"Omo, you....are part of the kitchen floor design....." He lowered himself onto the kitchen floor and started grumbling about how ridiuclous it was to pick out a flooring that looked dirty all the time, then he switched to mumbling about his stupidity and rolled his eyes as he pushed himself into the sitting position.

A random thought came into his head and he smacked himself on the face. "If I had to cook for Yoohun for our anniversary dinner, then this WHOLE day would have been a waste of time!!!" 

He was now happy that his Chunnie had decided to take him out.

Speaking of which.....Junsu's eyes darted to the clock and he let out a scream so loud and girly that the next door neighbor shouted "Shut up in there!! JEEZ WOMEN THESE DAYS!!!"

Junsu's face got red, he was no woman....ah! But it was already 5:30 and he was suppose to meet Yoochun for dinner at 6:15 how the hell was he suppose to be ready by that time!!!!

His legs dragged him to his closet where he began to search frantically for his suit."Where is it!?!?! Where did it go!?!?!?" 

Then it occurred to him, he had left it at the dry cleaners!!!! Without putting on any shoes he snatched his wallet and took off out of the apartment and down the stairs. 'There is NO way in hell I am going to look good tonight' He laughed at his own idiocy as he ran, earning him stares from strangers.

The lady at the dry cleaners looked terrified as she saw a disheveled and sweaty Junsu arrive. As quick as she could she gave Junsu his suit then before she could say "Thank you, come again." he had been out the door.

HIs chest was starting to hurt due to lack of breathing and his hair was sticking to his skin, the sweat acting as a form of glue. "What am I gonna tell Chunnie!!!!!" Mentally he was bullying himself.

Finally, he couldnt run anymore and so he slowed and lowered his hands to his knees, breathing out rapidly. "I...am..such..an..idiot..GYAH!" he tugged on his hair, then turned his focus elsewhere when he heard yelling.

"Hey you , get back over here!!!" Junsu took a step back as an extremely handsome man ran right past him, followed by a group of three guys that looked pissed about something. 

HIs brain had a seizure. TO be a good person he should go and help that man, but to be a good lover meant to ditch the stranger and go to his Chunnie. "oooh I hate hard decisions' He fidgeted and hopped from foot to foot, unaware of a fourth man who was just approaching.

The man noticed Junsu's stare focused on the chase, and he got angry. "Hey! You! Da you looking at!?!?!?" Junsu turned his head. "oh...I..." but the man did not care to hear the answer. "Mind your own ing business!" He shoved Junsu against the wall of a brick building. "Ya got it?" 

Junsu may be a naturally happy person, but he did not tolerate bullies, and this guy was no exception. "Yah! Back off!" He pushed the stranger away from him, his glare giving the man a start.

"Hey," the guy leaned in close to Junsu, giving Junsu time to realize how much smaller he was then the bully. "you are kinda cute! What's your name?" He snatched Junsu's suit away and tossed it on the ground, his smirk angering Junsu.

"My name is none of your business, now if you will excuse me..." he tried to push pass the guy, but the man simply refused to move.

"Ok, I asked nicely you didn't listen. Move the out of my way!" Junsu threw a punch at the man, making him stagger and fall to his knees. Then he snatched his suit from the ground and gave the man a kick to the stomach for good measure.

"I hope that hurt you !" Junsu took off after the man being bullied, his mind made up. He would help the man then explain the whole situation to Yoochun, who he was poitive would understand.

------

:( Sorry this is so short, I am bored with writing for now!! But I Promise to update again tonight!! Probably in two or three hours!!! Do you guys like Junsu? Is he too...bipolar? Or is he ok?? And does this story seem like it wil be ok??? >_< Mon wil be introduced in the next chapter so have you Rubber ducky squeeze toys ready ok? ^^