Love lost....

Never Regret US

Yoochun slid out of the shower, staring blankly at his phone as it vibrated on the chair on top of his clothes. The number said the text was from Junsu.

'If I read it....' He glanced at himself in the mirror and rubbed his chin, his thoughts were in a mess and he wasn't sure how to act.

After all what if the text was Junsu saying he wanted to come home, or worse what if it was an apology? Yoochun wasn't strong enough not to allow Junsu to come back.

Still, Junsu was his future wife and if he needed to talk it was Yoochun's responsibility to help him better understand the situation.

 

From: Su Baby

Subject: We're over

Yoochun, I am leaving you for Jaejoong. He loves me and understands me. I will give you back your ring via mail. Don't call me.

 

It took a whole two seconds for Yoochun to flip out over the text. "What the !?" He slammed the phone onto the ground, his brain not comprehending the possibility that this could be a lie...at least not yet. "So that whole dating thing was true!" He began to punch the wall repeatedly until his knuckles bled profusely. "This is ridiculous! Why would Jae leave Yunho and Max?"

Then it finally clicked. All this time Mon had been desperately trying to ruin Yoochun's relationship with Junsu, and it seemed like the entire time.."I was playing right into his hand!" Mon had known Yoochun's behaviour from the large file he had acquired, and Junsu hadn't been hard to figure out at all. So maybe this text was from either A. an upset Junsu trying to make Yoochun worry or B. Mon who had run into Junsu and had told Junsu that he was going to 'help' fix everything.

"I have to call Yunho!" Yoochun raced out of the bathroom in only a towel and called Yunho using the home phone.

"Erm...Hello?" It was Yunho's voice, calm and focused. Meaning that obviously Jaejoong hadn't broken up with Yunho.

"Yunho its Yoochun..."

"Oh hey! What's up?"

"I just got a text from Junsu saying that he was leaving me for Jaejoong..." 

There was silence on the other end of the line and Yoochun knew that Yunho was in shock.

"That's not gonna happen.....Jae loves me..."

"And Junsu loves me!"

Suddenly a loud sceaming voice was heard on the other end of the line. Apparently the younger man had picked up the other phone and had been eavesdropping.

"Impossible!! Jae hyung would NEVER leave me hungry!! Ever!! And if Junsu wants to leave you for anyone it should be me!" The sudden interruption annoyed Yoochun, but he knew that Max had every right to know about Jae and Junsu's supposed love.

"Im going to ignore the last part of that sentence Max...and Yunho where do you think they could have gone?"

------------------------

A piercing scream filled the basement as Junsu felt his finger crack under the pressure. "Poor Su, if you'd only given me the ring willingly I wouldn't of had to break your finger for it!" Mon slid the engagement ring off of Junsu's broken finger and smirked as clear tears slid down Junsu's pain wracked face.

He refused to give up the ring! It was the only thing he had right now to assure him of Yoochun's love.

"My broken finger...." He took a deep breath as sweat trickled down his brow. "was worth it...." Junsu watched helplesly as Mon slid his ring into his pocket a dark glare on his face.

"If you keep back talking to me, Jaejoong will no longer have such a pretty face." Junsu's eyes widened as a scream arose out of Jaejoong as he was punched in the jaw.

"I-Im sorry! Please don't hurt him anymore!" Mon smiled evily and motioned for two of his anonymous henchman to take Junsu and Jaejoong into a small side-room.

"Now...." He tossed the ring up and down in his hands. "Im sure Yoochun is going to want this back..." Junsu let out a scream of despair as the door closed him and Jaejoong in.

----------

"Junsu! Calm down!" Jaejoong pulled Junsu in for a hug, massaging his back in circles, making quiet shushing sounds until Junsu grew quieter.

"Hes crazy Jae....Crazy! What if he kills me....what if he kills you?" Guilt crashed down on Junsu and he felt himself growing heavy with remorse. "I'm...sorry I dragged you into this...Jae...you don't deserve to be here..." Junsu could feel his heart hammering against his ribs and he placed his hand on his chest, taking slow deep breaths.

"Jae, I still have to tell Chunnie that he's my one and only! we have to get out of here!" But jaejoong was way ahead of Junsu as his hands were feeling every nook and cranny trying his best to find a weakness surrounding the one window.

"I think....Junsu do you run fast?" Jaejoong gave Junsu a serious hard stare, to which Junsu nodded his head. "I can run pretty quickly, why?"

"I think I can break this window...but the noise is going to bring Mon in here faster then lightning. So you will have to climb out really quickly and go get help as soon as possible okay?"

Junsu's hands clenched so tight he felt his nails digging into his skin. "Im not leaving you here! Mon will kill you!"

"What about Yoochun hm? If i leave you here and YOU die who will Yoochun have?" Jae began to slip off his shirt.

"I could say the same to you about Yunho." Junsu averted his gaze feeling awkward.

"Yunho knows I love him. He would be proud of me for....." Jaejoong bit his lip and wrapped his shirt around his hand, pulling it back.

As soon as he felt the glass break he turned to motion to Junsu, but too late. Two men had immediately barged in and grabbed onto his shoulders. "Run Jae! Run!" Junsu's high pitched voice filled the room as Jaejoong instinctively turned and therw himself up into the window kicking one of Mon's henchman in the face to prevent to prevent from being grabbed.

As soon as his feet landed on the cement Jaejoong took off running as fast as he could. His form quickly disappeared from Junsu's site and he let out a sigh of relief. At least his friend was safe. 

"What the hell happened!?" Mons face came into view and Junsu quivered with fear. What was going to happen to him?

"Tsk tsk Junsu, I beat your friend instead of you and you have the balls to allow him to escape." A meallic iron-like liquid filled his mouth as Junsu heard a loud slap resounding in the basement. "Now it's only going go be more painful for you."

The sanity in Mon's eyes were gone, replaced with the red rage of a man who  had nothing to lose. They were the eyes of a killer.

----------------

As Jaejoong rounded the corner he tossed himself into an alley and pressed his body against the wall, praying that he hadn't been followed.

After what felt like an eternity he realized that he was in fact safe. So, his next thoughts were to call Yoochun and tell him everything, which is exactly what he did.

Politely he approached a young lady and asked if he could use her phone, with gentle innocent eyes he stared at her and after a moment of blatant flirtatious staring she handed it over. "This will only take a second." He told her and smiled, then turned and walked a couple feet away from her.

'Hello?" Yoochuns voice was strained and Jaejoong knew that the text Mon had sent had obviously upset him. "Chun its Jae! Listen to me, I dont have much time to explain! Mon has Junsu and hes holding him hostage in a house...the address is 339 divine lane! Hes going to kill him Chun I know he is!" then Jaejoong had to hang up the phone because he heard the woman let out a "Hey! Watch it!" With wide eyes he turned and saw three men calmly walking toward him.

"There you are!" One of them spoke and Jaejoong looked to the woman for assistance. 

"Keep away from me! I already called the police!" Jaejoong clenched the phone to him, trying to buy some time as the man stopped walking. "What's going on here?" The woman that Jae had borrowed the phone from pushed past the three men and stood by Jae her arms crossed. Clearly she could sense that these men weren't the good guys here.

"Ma'm Im going to politely ask you to stay out of this." the speaker for the goup stepped forward trying ot intimidate the woman. But as men knew well Women didn't scare easy, and when a man was trying to use his size against them a woman resorts to cruler methods.

"If you threaten me one more time I will kick you right in the crotch." He rested her hand on Jaejoong's shoulder. "Now I am going to politely ask YOU to leave this guy alone."

-------------------

Franctically Yoochun dressed himself and raced out of the house.

'He's going to kill him Chun I know he is!' Jaejoongs terrified voice had brought out goosebumps on Yoochun's skin and he hadn't dared to ask anymore. HIs mind just frequently restated the address as he made his way to it.

'Hold on Junsu baby!' Yoochun was in pretty good shape so he was certain he could run pretty fast to get to his Junsu to save him from certain death. But it appeared that all of the stress lately had impacted him after all. With ninja skills he typed Yunho's number in his phone as he jogged to the scene.

"Y-Yunho Jae called...huff huff.....339 divine lane...police....kill Junsu!" Then he hung up so he oculd once agian focus on running.

It took him maybe ten minutes to arrive at the address and just as he arrived he saw a black car parked out front and some men trying to force Junsu into the car. With wild eyes he jerked his head around looking for people but to no avail.

'There...NOBODY here!' So, he did the only thing he could do. Park Yoochun ran up to the car kicking the man that held Junsu right in the chest. "Chunnie!?" Junsu did not see Yoochun coming up and saving him. He had honestly expected to die....

"Su let's go!" Yoochun er-punched the last guy standing and grabbed Junsu's hand pulling him in the direction away form the house. "Chunnie...Your here for me!" tears streamed down Junsu's face and he could barely see where he was going.

"Of course I-" Yoochun shut up as soon as he came face to face with a gun pointed at him. Instinctively he blocked Junsu with his body.

"Mon...put down the gun...and...we will look the other way..." Yoochun was calm but he felt Junsu shaking behind him, blood was sliding out of his mouth and he had clear bruises alreayd forming on his smooth skin from Mon's beatings.

"Ha! Look the other way! Do you think Im afraid of prison? Do I LOOK like the type who cares about others?! Do I!? The ohnly person I LOVED is gone! Why do you deserve to be happy!?" Mon was shrieking and it was just a further sign that he no longer cared about consequences.

"One of you is going to die here! But will it be you?" Mon smirked at Yoochun as Junsu shoved his love out of the way. "ME!" He practically screamed to Mon who pointed the gun at Junsu. "Or will it be your poor innocent Junsu hm?"

Yoochun was about to protest when Mon spoke again. "Tell you what? Ill be nice. You decide who dies. Right here, right now."

"Me! Me!" Yoochun was making threatening faces at Mon as he tried to attract the killers gun to him.

"No! Me! It's my fault were in this situation! Therefore I should pay for the consequences!" Junsu lunged at Yoochun's mouth and covered it up. "I love you too much to let you die...." He whispered the words, trying his best to act brave in front of Yoochun.

"Hmm Junsu makes a good point." Junsu moved away from Yoochun and closed his eys as the gun aimed at his heart. Suddenly everything was in slow motion as Mon cocked the gun then everything happened incredibly fast as he pulled the trigger, changing direction and shooting Yoochun in the chest at the last moment. 

Not a noise came from Yoochun as he dropped to the ground.

"CHUNNIE!!!!" Junsu flew at Mon and ripped the gun out of his hand before he could respond, and, like he was overtaken by a demon Junsu began to pound the gun into Mon's head over and over again until the sound of police sirens brought him out of his stupor.

"Chunnie!" He dropped to the ground with the gun beside him and cradled Yoochun's head. "Chunnie! Don't die......please..." Yoochun's shirt was covered in his blood and Junsu knew it was hopeless.

"Su please..no more crying.." Hie voice was weak and his breathing began to slow.

""Chunnie don't leave me! Without you I have nothing..no one! We didnt even get to be married."  Tears threatened to block his vision but Junsu didn't dare let them. He wanted to focus only on his Yoochun...his one and only...the man he laughed with, cried with, loved with. 

The only man he could ever love in his entire life. The man who had gone through hell the past few months just because he loved Junsu.

Junsu's everything....

A dying smile graced the lips of Junsu's angel and his pale cold hand pulled Junsu's face to him and kissed his lips, his eyes starting to fade. "Never regret us....Su...I love you..."  Then, the realization dawned as Yoochun's hand dropped to his side.

His everything was gone.

What happened next was a blur, he remembers nonstop screaming, shaking Yoochun begging him to come back. Begging god to give him another chance with the man he loved and mistreated. A familiar voice outspoke his screaming. It belonged to Jaejoong.

"Su were here! Please.....push the gun away and come here..."

Junsu's eyes centered on the gun beside him and he slowly stood up with it in his hand. "Yoochuns dead....." A single tear slid down his face as he cocked the gun and pulled the trigger. 

That feeling of being gone from this world didn't hit and Junsu realized there were no bullets left. With a cry of defeat he dropped to his knees, ignoring all of the police running toward Mon's lifeless form and Yoochun's covering up the bodies as Jaejoong hugged Junsu and rocked back and forth with him.

--------------Two weeks Later-----------

Junsu now stays with Jaejoong. A phychiatrist thought it would be better if Junsu was near someone who cared about him.

But in reality, it didn't matter to Junsu. He never spoke anymore...refused to eat anything offered...he just sat in the bedroom Jaejoong had given him replaying Yoochun's death over and over again in his head.

"Chunnie...Im alone now...." sometimes he whispered those words as he had at Yoochun's funeral only two days ago.

Absently he felt the ring on his finger. The ring that Yunho had acquired from Mon's pocket.

They had hoped it would help with the pain...and it had. Now Junsu was certain Yoochun was still with him.

He'd had a nightmare last night...one where he heard his Chunnie crying in the darkness about being alone...it had awoken him around three in the morning and he had been screaming and crying until six in the morning before passing out again only to wake up at eight.

The creaking of his door let Junsu know that Jaejoong was back for another round of 'Yoochun wouldn't want you to act like this...hes want you to live'. Junsu was tired of hearing the same thing over and over again. How did they know that Yoochun would want?!

They didn't.

They didn't know how much pain Junsu was in....how much guilt he was suffering....how alone he was...life seemed pointless to him now.

"Junsu..." Jaejoong's voice brought him out of his thoughts. "I just came to check up on you..." Junsu focused his eyes on the window, avoiding eye contact with Jae at all costs.

"I know right now you don't feel like you could move on, that without Yoochun..." But Jae's words faded as an image of Yoochun appeared right in front of Junsu's eyes. "Chunnie..." He whispered the name as Yoochun smiled at him with that same adoring look he use to use on Junsu whenever they were around eachother...before all that bad stuff had happened.

"I'm lonely..." The Yoochun in front of him turned sad and bloody. This was the image that Junsu saw in his sleep each night....the Chunnie he had created.

"Don't be lonely Chunnie."

Jaejoong cocked his head to the side and turned to see who Junsu was talking to.

But he couldn't see Yoochun only Junsu could. Because his heart had belonged only to Junsu not to anyone else. With a smile the Yoochun in front of Junsu held out his arms asking for a hug.

Without a word Junsu bolted up from his bed and ran at the ghost Yoochun, a tearful smile on his face.

"Junsu NO!" Jaejoong raced to stop him, but he was too late. He watched in horror as Junsu flew out the second-story window, crashing onto the pavement below....he had died trying to reach his Yoochun again.....trying to feel the man he loved.....

It's not easy to lose a friend, and its even harder to lost two in one month...but Jaejoong was strong he would be okay...for Junsu and Yoochun he would move on..with the help of Max and his beloved Yunho he would be strong.

Unlike Junsu.....

Nobody knows what happens after death. All we can hope for is that Yoochun and Junsu found themselves in the afterworld and are living happily ever after....but even that seems ridiculous doesnt it?

-----------THE END------------------------------------

DONT HATE ME!! TT_TT This was the way I planned this to end for SOO long :( IM SORRY!! PLEASE COMMENT!! I REALLY WANT TO KNOW IF YOU LIKED IT!!!!!!!!! *offers tissues* I cried while typing this and I tried to make it as heartwrenching as possible....

SORRY....just know that..in real life our darling YooSu are still together <3 <3 ^^

Also...darling readers...I started a new story ( A HAPPY ENDING planned one ^^) but it only has ONE subcruber please look at it...http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/277073/coming-up-at-11-love-angst-jaeho-jaemin-romance-yunjae-maxchangmin

thank you for supporting me through this iffy story I hope you all will join me for some happier times and stay subscribed...I love you you  thank you for the support youve shown....